• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D/P gba version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2008
    hey new dude here new hacker too. Ok first off i am thinking about making a hack that includes all regions and starts in The Newbark town. The Johtto version will be easy to take care of just need to get an updated version of pokemon shiny gold and insert credits to the maker of the hack. it will be a l/g or f/r rom so kanto will also be done but i will need help with orange islands as i have not played a game that includes them and will need help
    with sinnoh the main type of help i need is a scripter and spriter i will map everything out and combine into a single rom . If you don't know how to do half this stuff or just don't feel like hacking anything a good title screen would be nice. So if i broke any rules in this post sorry just skimmed through the rules ps i registered once b4 but lost password and email
    i think i was tyler2597 can't remember though

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Isn't this supposed to be in the Emulation section. I don't know just call me Mini-Mod.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • This is in the wrong section, it should be in the scrapbox in Emulation. This forum is for RPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back