• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D&P: Great City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
  • Hello people! It been a really long time since the last time I visited PokéCommunity. It's really sad visit this subforu, and check that it's... well... so dead.
    It's for that reason that I want to help to revert that situation. So, here is my contribution:

D&P: Great City

Here is my last project, a "update" of my old Pokémon set. The project has new blanks made form a scratch, like original artworks.
    This project originally was hosted on Pokémon Acanthite Forums, but I decided host it here too :D.
    It will take me a while organize the different sections, cards and blanks of this thread like I did on the other forum, but that doesn't stop me for show what I been doing.

Anyway I hope you like this. :D

~Adept-eX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [ THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE, BE PATIENT ;___; ]

[Introduction]:

With the constant progress of the urbanization and the decrease of the natural areas the Pokémon had to adapt, learning how to live in the "areas" called, for the humans, "Cities"
    Now is common see to the Pokémon living on these artificial environment, but despite that... nobody knew really how was the life of this creatures on the metropolis, or what kind of secret they had... Until now...
    Now a lot of strange sighting and numerous rumors are traveling across the streets. These ones talks about the apparition of strange and never before seen Pokémon
    Although the news and authorities say that only are urban legends and horror stories told by a bunch of freaks, many trainers are expecting find the true...
    Who knows? Maybe could be a legend just around the corner... Anything could happen in the Great City
    ---

[News:]
    *dd/mm/yy

- 02/05/2009
    Today I post the introduction of the set, also I add my blanks used on this set and finally I added a new card: Mewtwo ST (Thanks to Esepibe for the illustration :D)

---

[Blanks:]

- Fire: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Fighting: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Lightning: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Grass: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Water: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Psychic: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Dark: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Steel: Basic Stage1 Stage2
    - Colorless: Basic Stage1 Stage2

- Trainer:
    Standard Stadium Supporter

---

[Set:]

Booster Packs:
    - Ralts
    - Charmeleon

Finished Cards:
    - Rare:
    - Celebi ST
    - Metro Energy
    - Mew ST
    - Mewtwo ST*NEW*

- Uncommon:
    - Charmeleon ST

- Common:
    - Ralts

---

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Wow! I'm very impressed and thoroughly amazed. These cards are incredible. I congratulate you on a job (so far) well-done. ^^ Very impressive indeed. =]​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That looks very nice and I see nothing wrong with it. Great job. ^^ How/Where do you get your blanks? I'm new at fake cards and I need a boost. If you don't mind my asking, of course.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Thanks much! ^^ Though, I don't think I'd ever get as good as you, to be honest. ^///^ Have you had much practice beforehand?​

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Doubt it, since the thread has been dead for longer than a month and thus I have to close it D;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back