• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Daily Chat

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I do nothing but GO GO GO...lol. I find it hard to play the others when it feels like its not as big of a deal as say GO. I've tried all of the others but it seems as if after a day or so it gets....boring.

Yeah I get it. I really loved Cafe Mix at first as you know but... eventually it just got tiring. My goal initially was to get all the Pokémon and costumes but then they kept releasing new costumes as part of paid packages and I didn't want to spend on all that. Sucks because it's a cute art style, wish it could be used for something bigger and better. v_v

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I got into that when it first came out and then came back out but hated that I couldn't play the same account on both my phone and Switch so I said the hell with it. I tried Unite but could only get one or two rounds in before turning it off. It was either hardcore you better do your part or else or nothing at all. No happy medium really. I also tried Masters as well and that just kinda....fell off as well. Just no one to really play with like you can GO.

Back