• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • the big thing that sucks about having your bday close to christmas (at least, I would assume) is that your family members would just equate christmas with your bday which means no double presents rip

Years
  • November is the month of kings! I wouldn't swap it out for those, ahem, other months. But as I'm a walking imitator, I suppose I'd assume the birthday one of one of my preferred human beings. January springs to mind. Geddit? Springs to mind?
    Oh crap January isn't in spring.

But boy am I glad we've stopped discussing the weather.
    How about Christmas, then? What is everyone expecting/wanting?

Years
  • i want free time lmao

really though I don't expect anything too huge this Christmas. maybe visiting some family, but I don't expect that either. everyone's just kinda busy these days so i dont blame them for not making anything super huge of it, rip.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • the big thing that sucks about having your bday close to christmas (at least, I would assume) is that your family members would just equate christmas with your bday which means no double presents rip

Well, for me i do get double, but i get barely anything for my birthday.

Years
    Just like Flame, I get presents for both the Christmas and Birthday. Sometimes they will troll me and give me empty box for Christmas and its content next day for Birthday or something like that.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Just like Flame, I get presents for both the Christmas and Birthday. Sometimes they will troll me and give me empty box for Christmas and its content next day for Birthday or something like that.

Do you get them both on the same day, or do you celebrate each occasion separately?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Like Janp, I usually will get Christmas presents with everyone, and then at a later point in the day I'll get birthday presents.

I don't want to say that I'm shocked you grew up to be such a level headed and unspoiled individual because I'm sure your parents were great. I get the impression that a lot of people would grow up to become spoiled and entitled depending on how their parents raised them if they dealt with that every year.

Years
  • Growing up, did you have younger family members get jealous at you as a result, pulling the ?no fair!? Cards on ya? :P
    I'm the youngest of six, so..nope :P My siblings do say I ruined that Christmas for them, though, haha.
    I don't want to say that I'm shocked you grew up to be such a level headed and unspoiled individual because I'm sure your parents were great. I get the impression that a lot of people would grow up to become spoiled and entitled depending on how their parents raised them if they dealt with that every year.
    A majority of my presents growing up were under the tree, and then I'd get 1 or 2 birthday presents. It's not really that big of a deal at this point in my life, I don't really care for gifts much more these days.

Unless it's clothes. I always need more clothez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back