• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    We all obviously need to hear rl's scottish accent and then spam him with all kinds of stereotypes.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I can use a wide arrange of Spanish accents in my day-to-day life, sadly I'm stuck with my weird nondescript English one for the time being.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I would also like to hear Razor Leaf's Scottish accent, being a Scot myself. You should recite some Robert Burns poetry!

And I can't really emulate any other accents. I'm quite bad at them.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I've got a regular Canadian accent.. not an eastern-coast Canadian accent. : | I guess a Torontonian accent.. since I pronounce Toronto like Torronno like the rest of the natives there : |

Everyone says I sound posh when I try to do a British accent.. but I can only do one around British people.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I guess my ignorant American is showing because I can think of dozens of American accents, but only one Canadian, one Australian, etc. The only one I can think of more than one for other than America is England and that's 2 instead, lol. x.x;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    People tend to think I'm British due to my accent and vocabulary alone nowadays, why I'm still trying to figure out for myself.

Oh and hai guiz.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • British Overlord accent over here. I've surprised people online because some of them expected me to sound Indian or something.

Lol seriously? : | I like your accent! I never expected you to sound Indian at all ._. I was expecting a british accent haha :3

Also.. random but I can't wait for the Kenshin movie to come onto DVD *_*

Hellzyeah

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I have an Asian accent despite speaking fluent English.

The product of being born in Korea but moving to the US before I was old enough to speak. I remember nothing of the land where I was born, and I'd rather not buy the cars they make there, lol

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I have a slight Southern accent (though if you were to ask Mr Cat Dog it's an incredibly "nasal" deep South accent), but it's nowhere near as strong as someone from Georgia, for example *coughAndycough*. I also have a little bit of a southeast Virginia accent, especially when I say "ou" sounds like in "out" or "about."

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    There was one time when I had a sheep's accent on a skype call.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a rather strong British (Home Counties/Posh) accent, but most people can still understand me well enough.

My family especially like to comment about the way I speak, especially my dad. He doesn't talk like that at all, and doesn't know many people my age who does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back