• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Everyone prepare those nudes for Live's birthday!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • God, I hate shipping to college dorms.
    I sold a $1400 MacBook over Amazon to a college student, and wouldn't you know a week later the guy contacted me saying USPS has lost it.

I drove down to USPS and was like a second away from destroying everyone.

Then they told me they didn't know where to deliver it to and they were waiting for him to reschedule/give instructions on the delivery.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My half birthday only exists every 4 years I WIN. Live, you're gonna be an old man!

I send my friends at far away colleges letters, except they would always complain it took me forever to write back to them, which is true because I didn't know where the post office was around here. Turns out they send outgoing mail in my building ._. /winner

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • What the bloody hell is a half-birthday? Is it when there's only 6 months until your birthday or something?

If so, that's an odd thing to celebrate. :P
    Kinda like making an excuse to have cake.

Years
  • My half birthday only exists every 4 years I WIN. Live, you're gonna be an old man!

I send my friends at far away colleges letters, except they would always complain it took me forever to write back to them, which is true because I didn't know where the post office was around here. Turns out they send outgoing mail in my building ._. /winner

YES I AM OLD DON'T RUB IT IN GOSH

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Cello, you don't know half-birthdays or what a midwife is. Do you live under a rock?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'VE GOT IT. You just don't know anything about fractions! HALF-birthday, MIDwife...

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Actually that's pretty accurate. I cannot for the life of me do any math involving fractions.
    ARE YOU PSYCHOLOGY OR SOMETHING?
    If I had to take a guess at what a midwife is, i'm thinking it means i'm somehow going to be the surrogate mother to Andy's kid?

On a separate note, how would you like to play a Pokemon game with THIS as your professor:
    Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Midwives deliver babies. As in they take the place of doctors in a house to help a mom deliver. Now you know.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Such a beautiful and gross thing all at the same time.....life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back