• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Gross I ain't deliverin' no baby.

Look on the bright side, if it comes out dead and if there's any hot water nearby you can make some soup to cheer you up ^^

<Stumbled upon the Dead Baby Jokes page on ED a few hours ago.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Cello, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson about not agreeing to things before you know what they are. And I hope you enjoy your life as a midwife.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Seems like Midwives would be proud with what went down here lol

Years
  • Weird coincidence that midwives get brought up here when I was just talking about them last night and all the crazy things revolving giving birth like how in the 60s there was this practice called 'twilight sleep' where you got all drugged up with morphine and scopolamine and you'd have no pain while giving birth... but also no memory of it either. Oh, and how crazy it is that so many cesarean births are done in the US since anyone who stays in labor too long is supposed to have one even though the data based on what's "too long" is also from decades ago.

I know too much about this stuff for someone who is never having kids.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Cello, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson about not agreeing to things before you know what they are. And I hope you enjoy your life as a midwife.

What are these "valuable lessons" you speak of? Learning is something I fail to comprehend.

Now excuse me, I have some tin foil and silverware that needs to be microwaved.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm bored. So...
    Spoiler:

Have some pony money everyone.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    That was odd Droomph, even by my standards. I like it already.

Another song for the hell of it btw.

I swear that's near perfect driving music tbh lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If you guys keep talking about ponies Live is going to close the DCC.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    That reminds me does anyone here remember the game Robot Unicorn Attack? It had this song playing nonstop during gameplay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back