• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    frostweaver said:
    lol... it was snowing this morning ;p (a bit and then it melt at 7)

Right now it's 1:08, and have to study for chinese school... o.o;
    *panics about final exam*

I already had my finals.
    I only stayed up till midnight to study for my Final Chinese exam.:P
    My teacher is insane!
    Good luck on it.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Blah. My finals are in a month from now. Right now we're just reviewing in all of my classes, which is boring. -_-;

Although I did already take my AP Spanish exam. It was probably the most difficult test I've ever taken. x_x;;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    silverfrost said:
    Blah. My finals are in a month from now. Right now we're just reviewing in all of my classes, which is boring. -_-;

Although I did already take my AP Spanish exam. It was probably the most difficult test I've ever taken. x_x;;;

*lies back in his chair*
    I got the Finals all in the bag. :P
    It feels good to know that nearly 3/4 of my subjects, I don't even have Finals. XD

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *lies back in his chair*
    I got the Finals all in the bag. :P
    It feels good to know that nearly 3/4 of my subjects, I don't even have Finals. XD

lol, You're lucky. I have a final in every class. I'll have to study a lot for most of them, too. =/

Years
    • Seen today
    Man i dont have final's untill the week school ends but i had ONE final last week i needed a 287 to pass and i got a 285 man 2 points i failed by that little?

Years
    • Seen today
    man i now have to take that class again next year...oh well at least the other test should be eaiser.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    blue said:
    man i now have to take that class again next year...oh well at least the other test should be eaiser.

Ouch. =/ Meh, they should make a curve on that or something. Two points is just... nothing. x_x;

Years
    • Seen today
    ya but this is a graduate level test is more or less say's if i graduate on time i still got a few years left though.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Our finalz are in two weekz>.<

Yeah! juzt nine dayz of zchool left when I get back on monday!!
    *too happy*

Yikez blue...Don't they have zummer zchool clazzez? Here, if you fail a clazz, you can either take it again next year or retake it over the zummer.

I have nooooo idea of what my gradez are right now =P Well, other than my math grade. We aren't able to get our report cardz untill we've paid off any finez we have. I only had one fine in the library and I paid it but I lozt the reciet I waz zuppozed to turn into the front office az proof I paid it X.x

That remindz me, I zhould be getting my year book and zpring picturez zoon.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    silverfrost said:
    lol, You're lucky. I have a final in every class. I'll have to study a lot for most of them, too. =/

I'm sure you'll do good. ;)
    Well after I finish my Finals, I'll be going to many trips, such as watching a baseball game (I'm New York Mets play. This year I'm looking foward in catching a foul ball XD) and going to Hershey Park, which is in Philadelphia. I'm not sure I want to go from NY to Philadelphia. :P It'll be fun for me though, going on the rides and all.

Btw Phoenix Boy, the 1/4 left would be Math and Science finals.
    Yahooo! I don't have Social Studies finals. *dances around cheerfully* XD

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Heh, well I'm currently taking classes that are required to graduate from highschool, and I'm scheduled to graduate in one month. So, I'm trying to at least do well in those classes. =b

Years
    • Seen today
    i just have to pass this test then i can get out see the thing is i allready graduated from mexican school's over there we graduate at 15 and i came here for a while but my luck's been crappy here so i have to pass this test for usa to reconize me as a graduate.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    blue said:
    i just have to pass this test then i can get out see the thing is i allready graduated from mexican school's over there we graduate at 15 and i came here for a while but my luck's been crappy here so i have to pass this test for usa to reconize me as a graduate.

Ah. x_x; lol, Wish we could graduate when we're 15, too. =b

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Teara said:
    Yikez blue...Don't they have zummer zchool clazzez? Here, if you fail a clazz, you can either take it again next year or retake it over the zummer.

I have nooooo idea of what my gradez are right now =P Well, other than my math grade. We aren't able to get our report cardz untill we've paid off any finez we have. I only had one fine in the library and I paid it but I lozt the reciet I waz zuppozed to turn into the front office az proof I paid it X.x

Wow no summer school classes blue? That rocks.
    I have to go to summer school no matter how good I do anyways to prepare for the next grade.
    Well my school had that rule also Teara. That's why I never borrow books in the school library. :P It happened to me once but somehow, I managed to get away with it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back