• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ><; Ew, bugs. We get ants sometimes, but that's really it. No, wait. I lied. ;_; We get wasps in the house every summer. My mom vacuumns them up right away, but then a few hours later we'll come back and there will be two more in the exact same spot. It's so weird and freaky since I hate wasps and bees. x_X;

Oddly enough, neither the ants or wasps go where there's food. o_O;;

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    makes since XD bugs eh? does any one have about 2 million lady bugs swarm da house? in da summer? XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    We get ants... and lots of them. When I was younger there was an ant infestantion in my room. >_< I was terrified of them, so I slept in the living room for a week to avoid going in my room whenever possible. I couldn't even vaccuum them up because more would come. It was nasty. Turns out there was a crack in the brick in my wall and they were getting in through there. And of course my room was a huge mess, so that didn't make matters any better. There was probably food somewhere under my bed then too...

And a couple years ago we had ants in our kitchen. Those little tiny ones that are really gross. >_< Whenever someone would drop a crumb or spill a little tiny bit of something, they would all rush right to it. And we'd go into the kitchen and see little moving black spots. *shudders* It was so gross. We still don't know how they kept getting in there...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    It's the summer, and Kylie and her brother have been eating in their rooms. Mosquitoes and cockroaches abound. XD

And in a house like this which is about to be sprayed, crackers DO go bad open in a cupboard XD

Cherrim

Years
    o_o Mosquitoes indoors? Ugh... that's terrible. x_X That's probably the main reason I hate being outdoors after sundown during the summer. >< But having them inside too would be awful. XD;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mosquitoes indoors? I'm just glad England gets so cold. I might be coming down with flu, but at least I don't have mosquito bites! YAYNESS! XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I like those little green lizards that always run around, those are fun to catch

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    o dats gotta be bad XD last year are house waz covered in them so we couldn't even get in... so later dat day i took a vacum and suck a whole bunch of em up XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Mosquitoes are evil. >_< Luckily, it gets pretty cold this time of year, so they're gone for now. But over the summer it's awful. And I used to work outside... with plants. o_o; So there were plenty of mosquitoes around to bite me. But we don't get any inside... ugh, that'd be terrible.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I like the cold, even though I have a terrible cold. My nose is bunged up, my throat is sore, and I keep saying by dose instead of my nose when I'm complaining XD It's howwible! :'( I need some pity here...

Cherrim

Years
    *pities* :< Aww, don't worry. I get a lot of colds too. Like... I'll get over one and a week later I'm coming down with another. XD;; It's terrible.

Right now I have about 5 days until I catch another. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back