• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I don't have to go to bed by a certain time any night. I used to have to be in my room by 10 but only because I would use the downstairs computer and it would keep my mom up. But now I have it in my room for awhile and I can stay up as late as I want. Usually I go to sleep around 12 on school nights depending on if I'm talking to anyone online or if I have homework I still have to finish. And on weekends it all depends on when I feel like going to sleep. On school nights I try not to stay up too much past midnight because I have trouble getting up in the mornings... not that going to sleep earlier will help that problem...

I always go to bed at 11:00 unless on the weekend and Then i fall asleep at the computer.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Yesterday I stayed up until 11:59 pm.
    Argh, just one minute before midnight. :P
    And today I woke up at 5 am. o_o
    I couldn't sleep until I found out I had the flu. XD
    I wish it can turn worse so I won't have to take the Finals tommorow. :P

I usually sleep at 11 pm though.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    We had a little celebration at zchool on Friday,they zay it waz to celebrate the end of tezting but I think the teacherz juzt needed a day off *_-
    All of the zeventh and eighth grade went outzide and played gamez like wiffle ball( gawd forbid we play with an actuall softball or bazeball) and zoccer and drank zoda and ztuff. It ended up being pretty fun but when I got home and took a zhower I realized I had a zunburn ;.; A "farmerz tan"/zunburn actually 8.8'' Figurez, juzt a few hourz before I go to the moviez I realize I have a farmerz tan >,<'' It dozn't hurt very much though and it'z already ztarting to fade (yeah!!!!!!!). It waz kind of zuprizing though zince I don't really get burnt very eazily 0.o''

Ack, fluz are nazty! Unlike cold'z they often involve vomiting...ewww! Hope you get well zoon...erm, I mean, not before your finalz I guezz 0.0;;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Speaking of sunburns! Mine hasn't faded yet. My mom saw my arms the other day and was shocked to see they're still pink! I don't want pink arms anymore. My friends said I looked tan... it's not a tan! It's a burn! Actually right now it looks tan... but then again my room is dark so I can't really tell. I burn so easily though... but I was surprised mine didn't hurt this time.

Flu's are never fun. I had one last year. My sister's stupid friends all got me sick. And I had to miss a day of school! I hate getting sick...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Teara said:
    All of the zeventh and eighth grade went outzide and played gamez like wiffle ball( gawd forbid we play with an actuall softball or bazeball) and zoccer and drank zoda and ztuff. It ended up being pretty fun but when I got home and took a zhower I realized I had a zunburn ;.; A "farmerz tan"/zunburn actually 8.8'' Figurez, juzt a few hourz before I go to the moviez I realize I have a farmerz tan >,<'' It dozn't hurt very much though and it'z already ztarting to fade (yeah!!!!!!!). It waz kind of zuprizing though zince I don't really get burnt very eazily 0.o''

Ack, fluz are nazty! Unlike cold'z they often involve vomiting...ewww! Hope you get well zoon...erm, I mean, not before your finalz I guezz 0.0;;;

*widens his eyes* Vommiting?!
    Uh oh....that doesn't sound pretty. :P
    Thank god I haven't vomit yet.
    I'm sure I won't anyways. XD
    Oh....and thanks. ;)

It's wierd, no matter how long I'm in the sun, I never get a sunburn. :P
    Har...I can take advantage of that. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, I'm back from my party, and it wasn't as bad as expected. We played this silouette game, in which we had to guess the shadow of some inamimate objects. Then there was a gaqme in which we all had to hold hands whilst music played, then dance around this "black hole". When the music stopped, we all had to pull and push each other into it, and last person to fall into it survived and won the game. Guess who won? Me!!! W00t... w00t!!! Anyways, my prize was a whoopie cushion, so I'm having fun teasing the dog with it (she's both petrified and mortified about it). Anyways, on the sunbur topic - I don't burn or gow brown. I just stay white as a sheet. :D

~ MCD

Teara

Years
    Snowangel said:
    Speaking of sunburns! Mine hasn't faded yet. My mom saw my arms the other day and was shocked to see they're still pink! I don't want pink arms anymore. My friends said I looked tan... it's not a tan! It's a burn! Actually right now it looks tan... but then again my room is dark so I can't really tell. I burn so easily though... but I was surprised mine didn't hurt this time.
    Meh? It'z ztill there? Woah, minez already turning into a nice tan and I juzt got it on Friday 0,o
    Then again,fair-zkinned people get burned alot eazier, I'm not exactly pale zo I hardly ever get burned :D *iz pround of inhereting dad'z zkin type*
    PM1000...0 said:
    *widens his eyes* Vommiting?!
    Uh oh....that doesn't sound pretty.
    Thank god I haven't vomit yet.
    I'm sure I won't anyways. XD
    Oh....and thanks.
    It's wierd, no matter how long I'm in the sun, I never get a sunburn.
    Har...I can take advantage of that. XD
    You never know, it might come. I zuggezt knocking on wood Xp

That'z pretty much how it iz for me but everyonce in a while I'll get a little zizzled. Of courze, back in AZ no one ever went outzide without zunblock, I think that now that we've moved into the midwezt we kinda got overconfident that we wouldn't get burned. Now we hardly ever wear zun block, heh, I think I've learned my lezzon X)_(x''

I guezz it could've been worze though, at leazt I didn't get coon eyez like my friendz :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Teara said:

That'z pretty much how it iz for me but everyonce in a while I'll get a little zizzled. Of courze, back in AZ no one ever went outzide without zunblock, I think that now that we've moved into the midwezt we kinda got overconfident that we wouldn't get burned. Now we hardly ever wear zun block, heh, I think I've learned my lezzon X)_(x''

I guezz it could've been worze though, at leazt I didn't get coon eyez like my friendz :P

Knockng on wood? And how will that help me? :P
    Coon eyes? The last tan I ever want is my eyes. XD

Eww...I just took two pills and I feel better.
    Y'know it's not comfortable having a flu and allergies at the same time. :P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Trust me, Chrystie (Sayuri No Hoshi) can count for 10 people hehe...
    All hail Montague!

Always wanted to gang up on me eh?
    Well, put up yer dukes!
    Hehe...
    You better believe it! When I get my temper going I am my own army of ten people, lol. ^_^; *acts all ghetto* Long live the Montague Hizzouse! YAY-YAH! So technically, we are beating the biscuits out of you, PM10000...be afraid, you wimpy Capulets...be VERY afraid...*hisses*

Okay, now I'm just acting freakier than usual. I swear it's my cold virus taking over my body at a rapid pace! O_o;

Teara

Years
    Meh? *zcootz away from people*
    Everyone iz zick...*glare*
    PM1000...0 said:
    Knockng on wood? And how will that help me?
    Coon eyes? The last tan I ever want is my eyes. XD

Eww...I just took two pills and I feel better.
    Y'know it's not comfortable having a flu and allergies at the same time.
    Knocking on wood for good luck in not vomiting >_<
    Eee...A burn in your eyez...I don't even want to imagine it 0.o
    FYI to anyone that dozn't know what coon eyez iz: Coon Eyez~ burn around your eyez rezembing the black "mazk" on a racoonz face

Hehe, my alergiez were really bad but now I don't have any problem with them ^__^
    *zneezez*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *acts all ghetto* Long live the Montague Hizzouse! YAY-YAH! So technically, we are beating the biscuits out of you, PM10000...be afraid, you wimpy Capulets...be VERY afraid...*hisses*

*trembles down in fear*
    Oh...oh yeah umm. I'm recruiting all my kids from the Family Thread. :P
    *hides a hole* XD

Teara said:
    Knocking on wood for good luck in not vomiting >_<
    Hehe, my alergiez were really bad but now I don't have any problem with them ^__^
    *zneezez*
    But it's so irritating when your eye itches. :P
    One time I rubbed them for 10 minutes straight. XD

*knocks on his computer table to avoid vomiting*
    I thought it makes you vomit more. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    You better believe it! When I get my temper going I am my own army of ten people, lol. ^_^; *acts all ghetto* Long live the Montague Hizzouse! YAY-YAH! So technically, we are beating the biscuits out of you, PM10000...be afraid, you wimpy Capulets...be VERY afraid...*hisses*

Okay, now I'm just acting freakier than usual. I swear it's my cold virus taking over my body at a rapid pace! O_o;
    Yeah! Beware! Boo!

I'll just let you do the creeping out Chrystie, hehe....
    The Montagues shall rule you all!

And actually, I'm not sick!
    I'm free from that horrible cold that was plauging me!
    ......hurrah!

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
    Years
    a burn? wow,thats worse than an icicle falling on my head,it wa sliek 3 feet long, its been so hot lately, i get burned very easily,my friend got burned and has coon eyes hehe, but i look even worse cuz the top of my head wear i part my hair is sunburned,it looks so beautigul,lol ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Teara said:
    Meh? It'z ztill there? Woah, minez already turning into a nice tan and I juzt got it on Friday 0,o
    Then again,fair-zkinned people get burned alot eazier, I'm not exactly pale zo I hardly ever get burned :D *iz pround of inhereting dad'z zkin type*

Yeah it's still here! It's been what? About two weeks! And my arms are still red. My dad is Irish so I have light skin... that burns really easily! But at least it didn't hurt this time. It really hurts when my back and shoulders burn though. Oww!

And the Capulets shall rule!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well any one see Frosty's new rank on PC?
    ... and I was so happy no one noticed... must you say it out loud? =/

(thought you know that I dislike modding already...)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    ... and I was so happy no one noticed... must you say it out loud? =/

(thought you know that I dislike modding already...)
    Frosty you will make a great Mod. Come on there is not that much to do so what is so bad about it? (and your name is bold so who wouldn?t noticed?)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Frosty you will make a great Mod. Come on there is not that much to do so what is so bad about it? (and your name is bold so who wouldn?t noticed?)
    well no one but 22sa noticed before... I didn't realize myself until I realize "hey... something is strange... how come my PM box holds more than 50 PMs?"

Oh well... whatever... maybe it's that FAQ thing that makes modding seems to be so difficult and so much to do... it's like "for how the redirecting moved thread function works, refer back to copy/move thread section" o.o; Meh... at least game section has nothing to do ;p

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hah... self sacrifice is what it came down to I'm guessing?
    Daily Chit-Chat
    It can't be too bad I'm sure. =D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back