• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    they actually asked my opinion on it and i just said I don't like it and gave a reason and they freaked gnsfgs
    also whats your tumblr ill add you! mines suougoshuin
    Aaaah yeahh, wow. I used to give ship opinions a lot when I was active in the YGO fandom, but.. I never got solid hate from anyone, damn.
    Some people are vicious.
    Also, mine is normal tumblr is nuriko, but I don't use it all too often anymore. You're free to add me, though. :>

On an unrelated note, that other new topic I made went over like a lead balloon, it seems...

Oh booo... how so? I honestly haven't done much lurking tonight to know... Or maybe it's an area I don't look at much. lol

edit: oh nvm, I see nowww

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aaaah yeahh, wow. I used to give ship opinions a lot when I was active in the YGO fandom, but.. I never got solid hate from anyone, damn.
    Some people are vicious.
    Also, mine is normal tumblr is nuriko, but I don't use it all too often anymore. You're free to add me, though. :>

Oh booo... how so? I honestly haven't done much lurking tonight to know... Or maybe it's an area I don't look at much. lol

edit: oh nvm, I see nowww

you have a god tier url anyway i followed :O

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • asdjksdf YEAH, pretty much those things... that's all I use it for. Translations and shiny stuff.

yeah i could lurk translation tumblrs for hours at a time tbh, lmfao. That's the only reason I even bother with Tumblr.

ShinY dammit now i want to vm a pic of mari ohara saying SHINY

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back