• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance with me!

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    How good or bad of a dancer are you?
    Me? I'm terrible, never had an interest in it nor will I ever.
    For those who are good, does it come naturally to you, did you take any classes?

Years
    I'm actually not that bad at dancing, in fact I was a member of my high school's performing group in what was my last 4 years there. And I had attended dance nights in the past, so yeah call me a good dancer.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm pretty bad at dancing. Weddings are just awkward because everyone's always pulling you to the floor to dance, and if not you're awkwardly sitting at your table to avoid dancing lol.

I can do a halfway decent moonwalk but that's it, no freestyle skills, no slow-dance or performance dance skills

Reactions: dad

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    For a while I worked pretty heavily on robot popping. I got pretty good at it, and even though I don't practice it that much I can still do it decently well. I showed my friends, who made me dance in front of my manager, who now drags me to random coworkers and says to do my dancing thing, haha. It's a little embarrassing, but I don't mind too much.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    I'm so so bad in dancing, everybody will laugh when i dance terribly.I feel so embarrassing after that so in any occasions i just sit at the back and i just avoid dancing at any cost.

Years
    I am....mediocre, I guess.
    Have never tried dancing in any official capacity, although I'm not entirely a bumble when it comes to being able to move my feet, so there's that going for me I suppose.

Not willing to find out for certain how good I am though, since I won't be dancing in front of anybody ever if I can help it. ;D Nope. No way. Never. Not happening.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm pretty good at it

I mean I never took any formal classes or anything but I don't consider myself bad at all

Years
    If you take me into a club, it is guaranteed I will look like an idiot. I can dance though. I've been a competitive ballroom dancer for years and now and I even teach a bit these days. I haven't got any innate talent though, outside of a bit of a knack for choreography, I've had to work my ass off to get as far as I have and I still have a long way to go.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I took hip hop classes in fifth grade, and I pretty much try to forget about that.

I have never been good at dances, and probably never will. Im not exactly the most coordinated person, either.

Sirfetch’d

Our Spanish class taught us a few different styles of dancing. I picked up on a few and got decent at it! Though that was years ago and I wouldn't remember any of it now tbh. I would probably embarrass myself. Not a huge fan of dancing at parties or anything like that either.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    I used to be very good at dancing a few years ago. I was even editing my profile when I returned here about a week ago and noticed it said "Dancing is one of my biggest interests." - but that was some time ago and I dont dance anymore. I feel if I did, I'd still be pretty ok at least.

Lucid

I'm usually drunk when I do, so I don't care how stupid I look.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Weddings are just awkward because everyone's always pulling you to the floor to dance, and if not you're awkwardly sitting at your table to avoid dancing lol.

this so much omfg. then when you do dance you get recorded by someone's grandma and end up on facebook somewhere. i think i'm a pretty good dancer but when i'm pressured, being recorded, and four inches taller than i usually am it's just a big no.

back in my prime i used to be really good at doing the worm. i was known for it in middle school actually.

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    I'm pretty bad at dancing. Weddings are just awkward because everyone's always pulling you to the floor to dance, and if not you're awkwardly sitting at your table to avoid dancing lol.

I hear ya! I just eat to pass the time and use it as an excuse not to dance.

I'm so so bad in dancing, everybody will laugh when i dance terribly.I feel so embarrassing after that so in any occasions i just sit at the back and i just avoid dancing at any cost.

No matter how many times I tell myself I don't care what people think, I can't bring myself to dance in front of them!

back in my prime i used to be really good at doing the worm. i was known for it in middle school actually.

When I pulled off the worm back in primary school, I looked like a slug, slowly inching forward lol.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I can't dance on my own and I can't dance randomly, like in the spur of the moment. But, I am in an idol group and I'm okay at dancing as long as it's a ... set dance and I'm in a group.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    "Shut up and dance with me!"

I can't believe no one has referenced that yet

Anyway, I like dancing sometimes and I feel like I'm more open to it now than I have been in previous years. Of course, having a crush on someone who likes to dance may make a bit of a difference :P

Years
    Dancing is something I'm the least bit interested in. However, if I'm around others and see them dancing, I just tend to easily mock their motions and go along with the music.

Back