• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Dragonite

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Dark Dragonite

Other than the non-TRR holoness, I think I did okay.
    Along with my own art. Put onto a random background THAT SCREWED IT but anyways, I hope this is worth it.
    I'll understand if you'll prefer the real one lol.
    I dont think Shadowy Clones is broken, because you kill 2 damage counters for a chance to double your HP *regardless of if it goes over the max HP* for 1 turn, this could save you, but if you flip too many times could kill you lol. But other than that, i think i did good.

This is like the first time I had my own art on a card. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... Shadowy Clone isn't broken. It's useless.

Let's say Dragonite already got 50 dmg taken from the opponent's attack that deal 50 dmg, meaning that it got 70 hp out of the maximum of 120. Do 20 damage to yourself to double the current hp, so that will be 70 damage taken out of 240 maximum hp. Dark Dragonite attacks but fails to knock out the opponent in one blow.

Opponent's turn again, and they continue to use the 50 dmg attack move. Dragonite isn't knocked out now, but during the in-between turn, its hp will shrink back to 120 hp, suddenly meaning a KO... so really, I hope that I interpreted the power wrong, as right now it's useless unless there's some way to move your own damages on to Dark Dragonite then return the entire card to your hand to heal this way (like the old fashion Alakazam-Chansey stall in unlimited), or Pokemon Nurse it. Still, that's rather clumsy...

I think taht Juggernaut Blast is probably the highlight of the card =p Not too good, but it's pretty decent...

Err I'm not a technical card maker but don't you need to say that Dark Dragonite evolves from Dark Dragonair or no?

MagbyEX

ub3r d00d
    Years
    Looks pretty good,but Dragonite is bulker (fatter if you will) so increase his muscles a little bit.Great all around job though.9/10.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Well, it's a good card, but the holosheet looks annoying as it covers the Dragonite too -.-

The attack is pretty useless, but thats probably because of poor planing or something. Or just a simple wording error that can be fixed.

8/10

Back