• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow jerked as Jason yelled out Tulip's name. And then thanked Arceus.

'Where is Tulip...' Shadow wondered as he remembered that she wasn't here.

"Thank Arceus? No, thank Shadow. He saved you from Gray, he saved you from yourself. And thank Arryn for saving you from me. What were you thinking, destroying the mansion? Don't tell me all this fuss is over Tulip! ...Where is she, anyway?" Rex said, point a dent in the wall as he leaned up against it.

Shadow got up and put a hand on Arryn's shoulder. He noticed she had been shaking trying to put the first stitch in. He could see she was sending a message to Darren, but didn't read it.

"I sent her a message to leave the mansion when I was flying over there. I had a feeling that the two idiots were fighting or were going to fight and I didn't want her to get caught in the middle of it. She should have been here by now though. Maybe she is just looking for her parents or Darren to tell them not to go to the mansion." Shadow said, but something was troubling him, but he didn't know what.

Shadow looked at Lucario. Lucario pointed outside toward the door that was still open slightly for Anna, when ever she got there.

"Oh... there is.... a somewhat.... odd hybrid who lives in the forest. She doesn't seem to like people or hybrids who keep their pokemon in poke balls. I offered her to join us, but she declined at the time. She also offered us a place for me to take Gray and Jason so she could heal them so I could go inform you all. However, I couldn't trust someone who didn't trust me. i said I would come back here and ask yall. Sadly she thinks the forest will stop Team Rocket." Shadow reported.

He took a seat near Jason and tried to help Arryn with stitching if he could, but he knew he couldn't really do much. All he could do was keep Jason from moving or keep Arryn steady as she worked on Jason's wound.

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    "Jason, stay still," Arryn said. "You need a few more stitches..."

Jason opened an eye curiously, looking over at his arm. In horror, he shot both eyes open to examine his arm. The wound was horrid, and would certainly infect if it was stitched soon. As the needle pierced through his skin, Jason prepared for the pain that never came. clenching his hand into a fist, Jason realized his arm was still paralyzed. Happy that he couldn't feel the needle, Jason relaxed before hearing someone go off.

"Thank Arceus? No, thank Shadow. He saved you from Gray, he saved you from yourself." Rex exclaimed.

Struggling to find his voice, Jason managed to say. "I was thanking Arceus for my nightmare being just that, a nightmare." Shivering from the fresh memory of the dream, Jason paused to thinking about it, not hearing the rest of Rex had to say. Jason snapped out of it when he heard Shadow's voice.

"I sent her a message to leave the mansion when I was flying over there. I had a feeling that the two idiots were fighting or were going to fight and I didn't want her to get caught in the middle of it. She should have been here by now though. Maybe she is just looking for her parents or Darren to tell them not to go to the mansion." Shadow said

Jason's heart dropped. Wait, she was suppose to be here already? Jason panicked. What if its true? Jason shook his head. No, that can't be true. it was simply a dream. At least, I hope so...

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Shadow's hand on her shoulder and Jason's relaxed state calms her enough to start stitching again.

"I sent her a message to leave the mansion when I was flying over there. I had a feeling that the two idiots were fighting or were going to fight and I didn't want her to get caught in the middle of it. She should have been here by now though. Maybe she is just looking for her parents or Darren to tell them not to go to the mansion."

"There's no need to worry then until Darren gets back to us." I hope.

"Oh... there is.... a somewhat.... odd hybrid who lives in the forest. She doesn't seem to like people or hybrids who keep their pokemon in poke balls. I offered her to join us, but she declined at the time. She also offered us a place for me to take Gray and Jason so she could heal them so I could go inform you all. However, I couldn't trust someone who didn't trust me. i said I would come back here and ask yall. Sadly she thinks the forest will stop Team Rocket."

"The forest?" Arryn scoffs and smiles at the absurdity of the thought - really, the forest stopping Team Rocket? Yeah, right. "She does sound odd but, we need all the help we can get, I suppose. Safety in numbers and all." She spares a glance over at Gray, still completely knocked out and showing no signs of waking. He would be pissed if we added another person without his knowledge... again.

Arryn finishes the stitching and looks over her work, fingers stained with drops of blood. "These need to stay in for a minimum of five days... I'd prefer a week, though, considering how bad it is." She informs Jason and wraps one of the bandages around the stitches to prevent scratching and more bacteria.

Now Gray's turn... Arryn stands to retrieve the peroxide and bandage that she uses as a cloth. She tips the chemical on the bandage and kneels beside Gray, hesitantly moving his torn shirt out of the way to start with the scratches on his chest. Idiots, she sighs. Why must males fight out their problems?

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

• Darren

Both Houndoom spit out flamethrower's at each other. The two attacks collided and exploded, filling the room with smoke. Darren raised his arm in front of his face to shield his eyes from the explosion. Damn, both attacks are equally strong. "Grimm! Bite!" Darren's opponent, Kyle, yelled from across the ring. Darren squinted his eyes as he lowered his arm and looked into the smoke. "Houndoom, keep an ear open and stand your ground!". Houndom stood still and listened for it's enemy. Grimm leapt out of the smoke and dug his teeth into Houndoom's neck. Houndoom rolled to get Grimm off then slammed the canine into the ground with an iron tail. Houndoom jumped back as Grimm launched another flamethrower at it's feet. Grimm jumped up and ran through the smoke then bit Houndoom in the neck again with a thunder fang.

Darren glanced down as his C-Gear buzzed. Darren read a message from Arryn, Darren, is Tulip with you?. "Why would she be with me?" Darren muttered. She ditched me for some other guy. Darren shook his head then tapped in a message and sent it to Arryn.

Haven't seen her since I left the mansion. Why?

Darren looked up, just as the smoke cleared, to see his Houndoom pinned by Kyle's. His Houndoom is really strong and fast. But mine can still win. "Shadow ball!" Darren yelled. Houndoom tried to turn it's head to face Grimm's but failed. Grimm dug his teeth further into Houndoom's neck, sending electricity through Houndoom's body. Houndoom angled his mouth toward Grimm's hind legs and fired a shadow ball. Grimm jumped back and began charging a slar beam. Houndoom slowly stood up and prepared to run at Grimm but froze as paralysis kicked in. "Shit..." Darren muttered through gritted teeth.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Minor Event:

The leaves crunched under the feet of the shadowy figure who walked through the woods silently as if he were a ghost. The figure wore nothing, but black with a giant red 'R' on the front of the shirt. Pokemon ran away at the sight of the Rocket who had a dark, disgusting grin on that person's face. An aura of evil radiated off of it.

"Damn that idiot. Grabs the girl yet leaves everything here." The person said.

Suddenly a Noctowl dive bombed the person, but in a flash a massive fire blast exploded out of the person's hand, not holding anything back. The flames engulfed the Noctowl as it cried in pain. It withered up in a heap of burnt feathers and became motionless. The rocket looked at the scorched bird.

"Pathetic." The rocket said, spitting on the bird, making a sizzling sound as it touched the extra crispy Noctowl.

The rocket walked away from the bird, to something that caught the moon light. It was pink.

"Ah that must be it. Even the poke balls are still hear, but we don't need any of this." The man said kicking everything away from the scene and picking up the thing the person came for.

"Now to send a message so her friends don't get suspicious. Hmm... what to say.... what to say... AH!"

The person quickly went through every name. The sun hit the figure's body. Making it clear that the figure was a female. She paused as she saw one name. She couldn't move her finger.

"No. What am i even doing." She shook her head and selected all, starting to type the message.

The person was not Tulip, but a fake, but who would know?

Hey guys, Tulip here. I will not be returning for a bit. I need to take care of somethings, but we will make contact soon. I love you all! Have good time together!

The female hit send. She had finished her task and now she must return. She looked at one name. It brought back so many memories, but also so much pain.

"How long I have wished to see that name again. But time's change... so do people... I will see you soon.... my brother." The female said as she crushed the C-Gear in her hand. She almost through the C-Gear down.

"No... I will take this for now and ditch it later. Don't need them finding it." The female said, teleporting away with the C-Gear to an unknown location.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Rex

Rex continues to lean against the wall, but his anger has faded to practically nothing. Now he's just bored. Arryn is busy trying to be a nurse, which is a delicate operation, and Rex doesn't do delicate very well. Gray, Jason, and Shadow are all recovering from their fight (which Rex regrets missing out on), and Anna is doing her own thing. And now Darren and Tulip are off on their own, not even letting the rest of them know until they'd already gone.

"Oh... there is.... a somewhat.... odd hybrid who lives in the forest..." Shadow reports. Arryn scoffs, "She does sound odd but, we need all the help we can get, I suppose."

Rex pushes off from the wall, stretching his arms above his head (and bumping them against the ceiling accidentally). "I'll go find her. Teaming up sounds mutually beneficial, and I don't exactly have anything better to do right now. We'll be back shortly."

He gives everyone a moment to voice any objections or advice, then heads out through the back door. He grabs his Pokeballs, checking on his Pokemon when he gets outside. Hawk and Blaze are sparring with each other (or playing patty cake, he honestly can't tell) while Tyrant looks on, bored stiff. This doesn't surprise him. The birds rarely got along with Tyrant. After all, he was Rex's first, and they had both been her's...

But, no time for a flashback. He has a job to do. Rex remembers that this girl doesn't agree with Pokemon being inside a Pokeball, so he leaves his behind. "You two stay here, guard the house. Tyrant and I are going for a walk." Tyrant perks up when he hears that, looking at Rex curiously. The birds shrug and continue their game as the giant and the dinosaur head off for the forest.

☆☆☆☆

Walking through town, Rex finds the town oddly deserted. What few people he sees seem to go out of their way to avoid him. He's used to it, since most people tend to be nervous around someone his size, and bringing along a T. rex probably doesn't help his case. It's a sobering reminder that he will never truly fit in with anyone, especially humans. And he appreciates his friends a little more, for putting up with him for so long.

On the bright side, Rex has never seen Tyrant so happy. He still looks as grumpy as ever, but Rex is convinced that's just how his jaw is hinged. Makes him look like a mean, angry dino. But he hasn't growled at anything, or knocked anything over with his tail, or tried to eat anyone. Rex resolves to take him on more walks like this, and considers stopping to grab some burgers or something while they're out.

But soon, the forest is in sight, and Rex remembers his mission: Go in there and come out with a new friend! Rex grins in anticipation, thumps Tyrant's side affectionately, and heads into the forest to look for this new hybrid.

He really should've gotten her name before he left...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia heard the approaching giant and his smaller but sturdier looking companion by their crashing footsteps as they moved through the forest. Opening her left eye, Lydia looked down from her perch on the tree branch as the man and his Tyrunt came into view. She watched the man as he walked through the forest seemingly searching for something or someone. Focusing her abilities she carefully felt out the stranger's mind to sense his emotional state.

Feeling a joyful excitement coming from the towering figure, Lydia decided to make a daring move. Gathering energy into her hands she waited. Once the man had moved several steps forward in his current direction, Lydia teleported herself several yards behind the man. Levitating above a mossy boulder in her mediation position with her legs crossed in front of her and her hands resting peacefully on her knees. She quickly created three glowing orbs that hovered around her. To complete her strange appearance, she closed her eyes and locked her face in a serene expression as her fletchling companion dove from the tree she had been on and glided toward the woman. Her intention was to make herself look like a character from a fantasy story.

Both the large man and his pokemon friend suddenly heard an enchanting voice in their heads, "What are you seeking?" As she mentally spoke to the pair, the fletchling flew flight past the man's head on its flight path to Lydia, and once the tiny robin reached the hybrid he landed on her shoulder.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Rex

Well, the forest is officially much more relaxing than town. Birdsong echoes through the trees, and the late afternoon sunshine filters down to a soft glow, providing just enough light to see by. "Kind of reminds me of Viridian Forest, you know? Of course, you were smaller back then." Rex laughs, noticing Tyrant sniffing at a tree. The Tyrantrum snorts, biting down on Rex's shoulder.

Rex just laughs it off, pushing Tyrant's head away. "Yeah, yeah. So was I. A lot's changed since then. But, ten years-" His nostalgia is interrupted by a voice in his head, asking "What are you seeking?"

The voice puts Rex on edge, as it could only come from a telepath. Suddenly, a Fletchling flies past his head, barely missing him. He flinches away from it, while Tyrant tries to bite it, but it nimbly dodges, landing on a woman's shoulder. Tyrant growls at her, standing by Rex protectively. His growl gets Rex's attention, and he turns to see the woman standing behind him.

Or rather, floating in midair above a boulder while orbs of eldritch light encircle her. Rex tries to compose himself, unwilling to admit he was startled by a robin. He chuckles as he looks the woman over, shaking his head in astonishment. "I'd heard you were odd, but I didn't expect some mystical guardian of the forest. Or maybe some kind of Faerie Queen? Forgive me for intruding, but I'm looking for the Hybrid woman who lives in these woods. I need your help."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia smiled at the man's response to her question. Keeping her eyes closed she responded in her echoing voice as she continued to levitate above the boulder, "You found who you were looking for. I am guessing you are a friend of the dark one who pasted through here with two wounded companions." Her eyes slowly opened revealing her brilliant teal eyes. Looking at the man's expression amused her, but she kept a solemn face to hide the amusement from him.

"Why do you seek my help?" she asked mentally, her lips not moving as she looked the man calmly in the eyes. He was massive in size, and looked like he could easily crush her thin body effortlessly. Her instincts told her that he was likely the least threatening of the two she had met so far. Something about him felt warm and friendly, and it allowed her to relax more than she could with the other hybrid she had encountered earlier.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

In a matter of minutes, Arryn receives two messages; one from Darren and another, thankfully, from Tulip.

Haven't seen her since I left the mansion. Why?

Hey guys, Tulip here. I will not be returning for a bit. I need to take care of some things, but we will make contact soon. I love you all! Have good time together!

A sigh of utter relief passes through Arryn's lips as she shifts from her kneeling position beside Gray and instead, folds her legs beneath her.

"Tulip is fine," she informs the remaining people in the room - Rex had left to go confront the forest dweller. It wasn't like Tulip to be missing in action but... stress gets to everyone eventually, Arryn decides and sends a reply to Darren, letting him know that there is no need to worry.

She was missing, but we just got the message that she is fine. Arryn hesitates and adds, we have two new members to the group and possibly a third. Gray and one of the new ones, Jason, got into a huge fight. Gray is out cold. Come to the house when you get a chance and be careful.

Arryn glances up at Gray and settles her hand over a pretty sizeable bruise on his head. Without much effort, her hand is cold and will act as an icepack for awhile. Chilling any bruises will help the healing time - and some aspirin when he wakes up for any remaining pain.

"I still can't believe you idiots got into this fight..." she glances over her shoulder at Shadow. "Not you, you were there to mediate the situation but..." she trails off because there's nothing else to say. What - she didn't expect there to be fights in this group? Bull. A group of Hybrids with different temperaments and often carried away by their own emotions? She should be thankful no one died.

Well, there's always tomorrow.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Daliden watched as Rex left and Jason tried not to move. Arryn moved over to Gray next. He couldn't help, but be slightly jealous that both Jason and Gray were being taken care of by Arryn. While only his Lucario took care of him. Although he wasn't hurt as much as the others, it would have still been nice. He got a message from Tulip which made in sigh in relief. but he still worried about her none the less.

"I still can't believe you idiots got into this fight..." Arryn glances over her shoulder at him. "Not you, you were there to mediate the situation but..." she trails off because there's nothing else to say.

Shadow wasn't sure what else she wanted to say. He wasn't sure if it was negative to him or not.

"I am really sorry Arryn. I honestly didn't me to do that much harm to Gray. I guess he just pissed me off when he tried to attack me when I was trying to avoid fighting. Anyways, I am going to go look around the house and maybe get something to eat form the fridge. I don't usually eat someone else's food, but I don't really care tonight. You take care of those two. I will stick around in case they start fighting again, but I am sure you can handle them if that happens." Shadow said as he left the room.

Lucario followed behind him. Then he got a sudden sense of something.

"Wh..." He wispered to himself.

He thought he felt Sara, his sister's, aura but it disappeared.

'Cario car?' Lucario asked.

"It's nothing Lucario. I thought I sensed my sister's aura for a moment, but I think i am just tired." Shadow said.

Shadow went to the kitchen first and looked through the fridge. He took some left over pizza and gave one piece to Lucario. He found another large pizza in the freezer. He opened it and put it in the oven and leaned up against the counter. He crossed his arms and looked at Lucario.

"Lucario."

'Cario?'

"Do you like being in the pokeball? I mean... do you honestly like it or hate it?" Shadow asked, thinking about the hybrid in the forest.

'Lucarion cario cario. Lucario cario cario. Lucario car car Lucario.'

"Really? I would love to go in one and never come out. Sounds much better than it does here. I just don't understand what is happening to me. Ever sense I joined this group... it makes me miss my sister even more. Tulip and Arryn don't help much with both of them having the same hair color or similar. And they are like a mix of her personality. I just really wish I could see my sister again. Or at least learn if she truly is my sister. Honestly I don't know. I would think that she was just another person. We just grew up together... even kissed once right before she was taken away... It didn't feel right, but we don't look anything alike. I don't think they would keep siblings in the same place either." Shadow said.

'Cario cario. Lucario.' Lucario said, putting a paw on Shadow shoulder.

The stove dinged.

"Awesome. Pizza is done. Alright everyone out." Shadow said as his pokeball opened and all of his pokemon he currently had came out. Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, and Seedot.

Shadow took the pizza out and cut it. Everyone grabbed a slice other than Eevee and Seedot who shared one.

"Don't get use to it. Can't have ye all eating human food all the time. Eevee, you should be old enough now to eat solids. Pokemon don't take as long to develop as children do." Shadow smiled.

Shadow looked at all his pokemon.

This is my family. I hope that in time, this group will be as close as me and my sister were. Shadow looked out of the window as if someone was watching him, but he saw nothing.

Even though Tulip said she was ok. Something just feels off. Why would she just text us instead of actually meeting us? I am sure she didn't want to leave Jason or Gray or Darren or even me. And why did she leave tonight and not wait till morning? For now, I will keep it to myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She watched her brother in the shadows like a ghost, choosing to become invisible at will. 10 years she has waited to find her brother again. She wanted to talk to him so bad.

"Sara if you have nothing to report, then return to base!" An earpiece rang out.

"There is no sign of the hybrids. The house that was reported to be them is empty. There is nothing here." Sara reported with a low voice.

"You better be telling the truth, out top robots were destroyed near that damned house! Did you at least find them?"

She looked back at heap of scrap metal behind her, "I did, but they were floating down the river and I couldn't get to them. I am part fire after all."

"Fine. Just return to base." The ear piece clicked.

Anna smiled as she threw the robots in the river, "We will see each other soon my brother, that will give you at least some time. But the next time we meet... I hope you forgive me. I have no choice, but to obey. It is only a matter of time before they learn what I have done."

And with that, she teleported away once more.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Rex

The woman seemed more curious than malicious, but her use of telepathy annoys Rex, as does mentioning the "wounded companions". His anger briefly resurfaces, a small fire in his heart, but he brushes it off with a small growl. "It's those two idiots that bring me here. They went and nearly killed themselves in an overdramatic grudge match, and wiped out an innocent house in the process. A friend is looking after them, but her skills are subpar."

Rex takes a step forward, offering Lydia his hand. "My concern is for you. Shadow may have compromised your position by coming here, especially so soon after that fight. Odd as it may sound, I think we should stick together, help each other when possible. I've seen enough of Hybrids being hunted by Team Rocket, and hated by humans in general. There's safety in numbers, and when one of those numbers includes someone like me..." He flashes her a smile, gesturing to his size to emphasize his point.

"Please, help my idiot friends, and let us protect you from the disaster we've brought to your door."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia's smile faded and in its place a serious expression formed on the woman's face. She unfolded her legs and gently let her feet touch the rock she had been levitating above. Now that she was standing like a normal human her voice entered the man's mind once again. This time the tone was much more serious than before, "How can you protect me when your companions tear at each other's throats? If the members of a group attempt to kill each other over a grudge, there is no safety or protection to be found within such a place."

The woman's eyes locked Rex's in a piercing gaze as she continued her telepathic communication, "I will come with you to help your friends, and despite knowing this is the more dangerous route for me to take, I will also join you. A brilliant candle can light a small area, but if the candle does not spread its light to others, the world will always remain dark." As Lydia spoke of a candle the orbs that floated around her floated into her waiting hands. Combining them into a singular orb by pressing them together in her hands, she slowly walked toward Rex. Once she was within arm reach of the man's outstretched arm, she reached out with her right arm and placed the orb into his waiting hand.

After handing the man the gift the woman spun around and started walking in the direction of the house, leaving the giant man holding the brilliant white orb that teased his skin with a warm energy that promised power and strength. She did not explain her actions, or tell the man what to do with the gift as she swiftly moved through the forest toward the residence she was invited into.

Last edited:

UnnecessaryLongName

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Jason; Grass
    Party; Whimsicott
    "Shocking Discovery." (punny huehue)
    "These need to stay in for a minimum of five days... I'd prefer a week, though, considering how bad it is." Arryn informed Jason.

Probably won't need it in that long, due to my natural regeneration capabilities. Jason thought. As his arm got rapped up by Arryn, Jason noticed the hairs on his arms standing up on end and that his arm remained numb. As Shadow spoke about the forest girl, Jason half-listened. Apparently she thought the forest could stop Rocket. While he knew the power of nature, he knew a forest alone couldn't stop it - unless he was there, controlling it. Jason thought himself as the king of the forest, where he was the strongest. Perhaps with the new stranger, her and Jason could take over Team Rocket with the forest at their backs. He shrugged. Only time will tell, he told himself.

Arryn was now focused on healing Gray, and Rex calmed down, so Jason sat up from where he laid for surgery. Jason rubbed his skin around the bandages, listening to Rex volunteer to pick up the new chick. Happy about someone else loving the forest as much as he does, Jason felt himself a little excited. That feeling didn't last long, however, since he was remembered of Tulip, and how she is still missing. Sighing, Jason headed for the backdoor. He needed a moment to thinking about things, alone. Stepping outside, he took a deep breath in, and had a long exhale. First thing he tried was placing his palm on the ground, attempting to sense Tulip. No such luck, however. Dishearten by his failure, he turned his attention to his bandage. Jason thought to himself as he slowly and carefully unwrapped his bandages. Tulip being lost is completely my fault, frowning at himself, he continued, I should have never fought Gray. He probably doesn't want me here anymore... Shaking away his feelings, Jason realized he unwrapped a good portion. Enough for his stitches to be visible. Rubbing his arm his arm, starting at his hand down to his wound before immediately jerking away as he touched the first stitches. Jason was shocked, quite literally and figuratively.

"What the hell?" Jason mumbled under his breath. Staring bewildered at his arm, Jason shook it. Soon he could physically see electricity around his stitches. Panicking, Jason flung his arm, pointing it towards a tree. Feeling that his arm could no longer store so much electric energy, he focused on the current of electricity and pushed the power out of his body. Jason growled as he felt the electric discharge out of his arm, and watched at it blasted a skinny tree with a loud crack noise. Smoldering and fallen, the tree wasn't prepared for what just happened - and neither was Jason. Wide-eyed, he sloppily wrapped his arm once more and walked back inside, holding his arm. Surprisingly, Jason's arm was no longer numb, but that wasn't exactly the most surprising thing that just happened.

<< NEW TYPE ACQUIRED >>
    Electric

Years
  • Rex

Rex looks at the orb in his hand, confused. "Um... thank you?" He looks up, seeing Lydia already walking away. She moves quickly, never stumbling or tripping as she moves across the forest floor. He glances at Tyrant, who just looks grumpy as he stares st the Fletchling on Lydia's shoulder.

Rex shakes his head, a faint ringing in his ears. "What do you think? This is either Fairy magic, Psychic energy, or Ghost power. What do you think we should do with it?" Tyrant sniffs at the orb, opening his mouth to bite it, but Rex pulls his hand away quickly.

"That's your answer to everything! We do not eat gifts from our friends! ...Unless the gift is food. I'm pretty sure this isn't food, though." Rex tucks the warm orb into his jacket's inside pocket, deciding to deal with it later. "Let's go. I doubt we'll catch up to her, especially in her own forest, and I want to make a quick stop before we head back to the house."

☆☆Later, in town...☆☆

Rex stands in the drive-through, Tyrant at his side. A confused voice comes over the speaker. "I'm sorry, sir, could you repeat that?"

"I'd like twenty cheeseburgers and one hundred chicken nuggets, please. With barbeque sauce." Tyrant roars angrily, stomping his foot. "Make that extra barbeque sauce."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia stood on the edge of the forest nervously staring at the human world she was about to step into. Looking over her shoulder, she expected to see the giant not far behind her. After waiting for several minutes she realized he had gone a different direction. 'So much for being protective,' thought Lydia as the air was filled with the raw sounds of a powerful electrical discharge, and a flash of light appeared behind the house she was planning on going to. Lydia cocked her head to the side after a quick glance toward the sky. The only clouds above were light and wispy so the sound was not made by natural lightning. So it was a Pokemon or Hybrid discharging an electrical attack. Straightening her head and giving it a quick shake she refocused her mind on how to get to the house, while reducing her chances of interacting with any humans.

After a little thought Lydia decided on a bold double teleport to get her safely to the house. Lydia took a minute to summon up a vast amount of energy and encased herself with half of it immediately. Teleporting herself on top of the roof so she could see into the backyard to place her second teleport location. Using the other half of her energy, she quickly relocated herself onto one of the remaining branches of the scarred tree. Landing on the branch in a sitting position she needed time to recharge after preforming a rapid series of teleports.

She looked down at the massive scar in the tree as her legs began to swing back and forth idly. Her telepathic voice suddenly filled the tree attacker's mind, "Why did you cause it such pain?" Taking her hands, she slowly began to rub the branch like she was petting it. She would need a little more time before she could heal the tree to sooth its pain.

UnnecessaryLongName

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Jason; GrassElectrcity
    Party; Whimsicott
    -----
    Utterly unsettled by his freshly discovered power, Jason held onto his arm tightly as he bee-lined for the house. He stopped dead in his tracks as a stranger voice filled his head. "Why did you cause it such pain?" His heart skipped a beat when he foolishly thought for a second it was Tulip. However, the voice did not sound anything like Tulip, and Jason thought that she wouldn't start the conversation like that. What did I hurt? Gray? Who cares about him like that... Jason thought, scratching his head. As he turned a 180, he realized what he caused the pain to - the poor tree he uncontrollably shot lightning out of. Jason gasped, raising his hand over his mouth.

"Oh my Arceus, did I hit you too? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too! I didn't see you there! I don't know how, but for some reason electricity went wild inside me, and discharged directly at the poor tree." Jason apologized profusely, walking towards the stranger, hands outward in a friendly motion. "If you're injured, I got some friends along with myself that could help you." He explained smiling. As Jason neared, he noticed the girl touching the branch, as if she was petting it. He raised an eyebrow ever so slightly. I love nature and all, but that is a little weird.

Years
  • Rex Dart

"This is the last time I take you out to dinner." Rex fumes as he walks back to the house, Tyrant trailing behind him. The dinosaur just rolls his eyes, snorting in indifference.

"Don't give me that attitude! You had no right to step on that car! A child shining a flashlight at you is not a threat! And on top of everything else, we lost track of the forest girl! I only hope she made it safely, and she isn't too upset." Rex pushes open the gate, going around to the back yard. Tyrant tries to bite his shoulder, but Rex just punches him lightly in the nose.

This just makes the Tyrantrum angry. He roars angrily, Headbutting Rex in the back and knocking him off balance. Rex whirls to face Tyrant, focusing his energy with a low roar of his own as he Bulks Up. Tyrant spins and hits him with an Iron Tail, sending Rex tumbling into the yard. He doesn't even notice Jason and Lydia nearby. "Come on, then! RRAAGHH!" He Bulks Up again, his muscles swelling as his skin hardens into charcoal-gray scales.

Tyrant charges, going to Bite Rex, but Rex crouches low and grabs Tyrant around the stomach. "Storm..." He hoists the dino over his head, spinning in place and throwing him to the ground. "THROW!"

Tyrant grunts as the air is knocked from his lungs. He rolls back to his feet, roaring defiantly in Rex's face. Rex yells back, and the two glare at each other, breathing heavily. Tyrant then licks Rex's face, growling an apology. Rex bursts out laughing, hugging Tyrant's head.

"I can't stay mad at you! You're just too big to fit in with humans, that's all. Just like me!" He pats Tyrant's cheek, finally taking notice of Lydia.

"Oh, good, you made it! I lost track of you in the woods, then I had to stop and get Tyrant some food. He gets grumpy if he isn't fed regularly. Tries to eat anything or anyone he can find."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia looked at the concerned man with a curious look for a second before her telepathic voice entered his mind, "I was not her when you lost control so I was not harmed. I can teach you how to control your mind and thus your abilities if you desire my guidance." She took in a deep breath before closing her eyes. Slowly exhaling the hand petting the tree began to glow as the tree's vast scar emitted a faint light. The tree's damaged fresh began to regrow slightly as the hybrid forced healing energy into the tree.

As the tree started to replace the charred and destroyed sections of the tree with fresh living wood, Rex and his Tyrantrum began their skirmish. Lydia's focus broke and her eyes slid open and she watched the two fight for a moment. She looked down at Jason her as her face twisted into a look of disappointment before looking up at Rex with the same look. Her mouth had fully twisted into a frown as the pushed herself from the tree. Her body was wrapped in a gentle white aura as she used her psychic abilities to slowly lower her body to the ground. Landing on the ground she glanced between the two males before telepathically speaking to them, "I am beginning to question my decision to join your group. All I have seen is a destructive nature that fills my heart with fear and uncertainty. How can I trust you all with my safety when you turn and fight each other so often? We cannot undo what they did to us, but why do you accept the violent nature we were created for? I came here hoping to find hope that there were others who could help bring light to this world, but all I have seen here is darkness."

As the woman telepathically talked she held out her hands and cupped them in front of her. The orb she had given Rex dissipated and the energy floated through his jacket and then the air looking like a wispy cloud made of sunlight. "I am sorry, but I cannot entrust you with this power," she spoke to the large man as she took back her gift. The energy floated over to Lydia and quickly absorbed into her body. She then held out her hands, which began to glow with the power she had just reclaimed. The tree started to regrow bark over the healed areas of its devastated trunk. After all the bark had regrown Lydia stopped her magic. Her breathing was heavy as she glanced over at the tree her frown quickly flowing into a smile. "There is still hope for you perhaps. Maybe deep down in someone here I will find the heart of a hero that I am seeking," finished the woman without moving her lips as she looked back at the two men.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow finished eating as he returned his pokemon to his pokeballs. All of them glady returned, other than Eevee who was dancing and saying its name, rubbing up against Shadow's leg. Shadow smiled as he threw trash and stuff away and put the remaining pizza in the fridge. Shadow washed his hands and then picked up Eevee and wiped its mouth.

Shadow walked out of the kitchen with Eevee licking him the whole way.

"Arryn! I am going to be on the roof. If anyone needs me." Shadow called, going up the stairs and out a window an climbed on to the roof, Eevee sitting on his shoulder.

Shadow looked up at the moon and laid back on the roof, looking up. For the time being, he let everything leave his mind. He thought he heard a zap of electrictly and an apology. And then heard two be figures fighting one another. He knew it had to be Rex and his Tyrantrum.

And sighed with Eevee laying on his chest, "Why do people have to fight so much? Do they not get tired of it? Am I the only one who cares for everyone an not just myself? Why must they steal? Can they not earn? I know we hybrids are mistreated, but why must they us their power to scare people and not their power to save them? Why did I even join this group.... they are nothing like me. Tulip is probably the only one who doesn't try to take advantage of others, other than her boy craziness. Maybe in time, I can get them to understand the way I do things." Shadow said as he petted his Eevee, one arm behind his head, as he looked up at the moon.

He looked at his hand that had his sister's pendant glove on it. He looked at the crack. He knew he had to stay calm or the only thing keeping his power at bay would shatter. He missed his sister. And everyday he saw Tulip, he missed his sister more and more. But there was one thing that they both shared and will always share. In 2 days, the thing they shared would occur and that was their birthday. Although his sister was a year younger than he is.

Last edited:
    Back