• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
  • Gray​
    Pokemon: None
    Type: Electric
    "... Where... Where am I?" I asked myself. I was in a dream like state. There was fog, And nothing, but fog. It was silent and empty. I was Alone.

My eyes soon broke open, startling Arryn, who's hand was placed on my forehead. I looked around remaining silent.

My body wasn't in pain, nor was I sore. I felt as if I hadn't been decimated by Shadow.

"Wh-Where am I" I asked cautiously. Not knowing where I was. I knew I was safe because Arryn was with me, but I had to know.

"What were you doing with your hand on my head?"

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Shadow's apology was appreciated, but she still felt sour over the situation; whether it was because they were careless or because she missed out was up for debate.

A crack of lightning sounds outside shortly after Jason leaves and it's too loud - and close - for comfort.

Arryn is busy inspecting the bruise beneath her palm when Shadow calls out, "Arryn! I am going to be on the roof. If anyone needs me."

"Alright," she hollers back, an unspoken 'be careful' lingering. It took only seconds for trouble to find them and she didn't fancy stitching another wound tonight.

Gray's eyes open blearily, adjusting to the brightness.

"Wh-Where am I?" His demeanour changes. "What were you doing with your hand on my head?"

Arryn removes her hand, stretching over the small space between the couch and coffee table to reach the advil. "Chilling your bruises. Take this for the pain." She dangles the bottle of pain killers from her fingers, feeling more bitter by the second.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Irritable

"Chilling your bruises. Take this for the pain."

I snatch the pain killers from her hand. I give it a look of disgust before crushing the bottle by just tightening my grip.

"Just who do you think I am?" I asked her rhetorically.

"Pain killers? Pain is just weakness leaving the body. I don't need petty drugs to help me with that." I told off Arryn by declaring a bold statement.

I soon noticed I was shirtless, and to my surprise, my body was all patched up. All my cuts and bruises were taken care of.

"You... You took care of me??" I asked her, Shocked that anybody would wanna help fix me up.

shatteredxfrost

Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

The bottle is snatched from her fingers and she represses an indignant scowl.

Gray crushes the bottle in his hand and her temper flares slightly. Good job, asshole, you just wasted a whole bottle of pain killers. She leans away from him, her back resting against the arm rest as once more, he rants about how he is above everyone else.

When he's done and observes the work she did, he glances up at her, a different look in his eyes. "You... You took care of me?"

Arryn shrugs and stands to retrieve the gauze, destroyed bottle of advil and the thread and needle. "Don't know why I bothered." Whether he noticed she took care of him earlier or not, she was tired of being disrespected.

Part of her was happy that he was awake and not slipping into a potential coma, but still, he's an idiot for fighting with Jason in the first place.

Years
  • Rex Dart
    It's Scratching at the Door

Rex pays no mind to Lydia, reacting only with mild confusion when she takes her energy back. Since she uses it to heal the tree, he has no objections. "Fight each other? That just now wasn't fighting, we were just letting off a little steam. It was more like playing. We sparred, we made up, we're good. Tyrant and I are Dragons, testing our might is in our nature."

Tyrant curls up by the fence, taking a nap. Rex pulls a burger out of his jacket pocket, pausing to take a bite. That scuffle made him hungry. "Now, we may have our arguments, but what group of friends doesn't? We don't let them get to us, and we come back from them stronger. Most of the time..." He glowers at the house, and Jason, but shrugs and dismisses it.

"You can't tell me life in the forest was all gum drops and ice cream, either. We may have been made for a violent purpose, but not all of us accept it. You don't, Tulip and Arryn don't, most of us don't. I don't have to accept my violent nature, but I don't have to deny who I am, either."

He turns away from her, looking at his hands. Each one is bigger than any of the others' heads. "What can I do with all my strength? I train every day, not to increase it, but to control it. And a monster lives in my heart, in my very soul, telling me to take what I want, do what I want, but I keep it in check. Because I don't fit in with humans. I barely fit in with other Hybrids. But I try. And I do what I can with what I have."

He turns back to her, flashing her a smile. "So I fight. I fight to protect my friends. I fight so they don't have to. And even if I can't fit through the damn front door, I fight because as long as I'm with them, I have a home. And that's more than Team Rocket ever gave me."

He ruffles Jason's hair as he passes him, going inside. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get some food. I'll make some for you, if you'd like."

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Deacon Masterson

Deacon was snoozing on the top of a building in Saffron city, as if the end of the world wouldn't wake him. His six pokeballs were on his belt, and although they shook he wasn't worried about them falling off any time and his Pokemon coming out unintentionally. He was lying on a lawn chair with his head on a pillow on the roof of a building with an umbrella beside him shielding him from the sun. After a couple breaks in his snoring he woke up, and slowly opened his eyes.

"H-huh?? Where am I?? Last thing I remember I was being chased by a couple of big men and I hid on the roof of this building, whatever this structure might belong to..." Deacon said to himself. His stomach grumbled intensely like he had nothing to eat for a week, although his last meal was only last night. He decided he needed to find somewhere to eat. "Alright, then. I can't very well climb down with those big men walking around. Going to have to improvise. Go, Hydreigon!" Deacon said as he took a pokeball off his belt and threw it into the air. A big, dark black and blue figure with maroon fur around its three heads came out of the pokeball. "Hello, friend." Deacon said as he put a hand on the side of Hydreigon's main head. "I need you to help me find something to eat. I'll feed you too once we find the place." Deacon said. Hydreigon roared in agreement. it was quite hungry as well. "Alright, Hydreigon. Use fly!" Deacon said. He hopped onto the back of his Pokemon and it took off the building as they searched for something to eat together. Deacon saw a group of people in a clearing down below. "Sorry, buddy. food's going to have to wait. I'm going to see what's going on here." Deacon said to Hydreigon. Hydreigon descended and Deacon returned Hydreigon into its pokeball. "What's going on?" He asked the strangers.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Confused

As she stood up, the thought of her leaving left a bad taste to my mouth, so I quickly grabbed her forearm.

"Don't go anywhere... Not yet. Stay with me for a second." I told her, attempting to sit her down.

"Why did you heal me? Knowing my history with the group?"

There were thousands of leaves that cut me. I have just as many cuts on my body, Yet all of them were patched. Even if she did do it because she was obligated, there were too many cuts for just anybody to sit and deal with.

Her hand was also on my forehead as well... She was making an effort into actually healing me... Why?

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val's dark eyes shot open as a fist thudded repeatedly against her door. Grumbling curses under her breath, she rolled herself out of bed, groping on the bedstand beside her for her ponytail holder and knife. After a few...incidents, Giovanni had forbidden her from carrying her sword around the base. So she had to resort to a knife. Of course, her power could be channeled through her bare hands if she wished, but it cost less focus and energy to channel it through a blade. After putting her light brown hair up in a ponytail and slipping her knife into its sheath on her belt, she moved to her closet and grabbed her breastplate and gauntlets, slipping them on. On her way out of the bedroom, she grabbed her item pouch, money purse, and three empty Ultra Balls. The Normal type hybrid could have sworn she'd put out the order that she didn't want to be disturbed during her nap.
    Moving through the short hallway that connected her bedroom to the sitting room of her small suit in the base, her Persian slipped out from wherever he'd been hiding to stalk by her side, and her Gliscor swooped down to make himself comfortable on her shoulder. Against one wall of the room, her Sharpedo bumped his nose gently against the side of his tank in greeting. Val gave all Pokemon a nod before moving to the door and wrenching it open. "What?" she growled. The sight of the white-clad, teal-haired man standing outside curled her lip in a snarl. "Archer. This had better be good. You interrupted my nap," she snapped.
    "Careful how you speak to your superiors, Valkyrie," the man replied with a smirk. He thrust a hand forward, holding out a manilla folder. "You have an assignment from the Boss."
    "You're not my superior. I only follow Giovanni, and you know that." She grabbed the folder, lifted a leg to knee the annoying Executive hard in his stomach, then shoved him back and slammed the door closed in his face. "Finally, an assignment. Guys," Val glanced at her three Pokemon. "We're finally going outside the base." Taking a seat on the couch, she dropped the folder on the coffee table and opened it up. A few pictures and some sheets of text. Spreading the pictures out, she carefully studied them. Then she glanced over the papers, reading quickly.
    A few minutes later, she stood. "Well. Our first assignment, and I'm hunting my own kind." She grinned at all three of her Pokemon. "An earth hunter." She held up an Ultra Ball and recalled Persian. "A sky hunter." Gliscor was the next one recalled. "A sea hunter." Moving to the tank, she held the third Ultra Ball over the open top to recall her Sharpedo. "And the alpha of the pack." All three Ultra Balls were clipped to her belt. She exchanged her knife for her Viking sword, checked over her gear, then slipped out of her rooms, making her way through the halls of the base. Finally finding the door she wanted, she opened it and exited the base, glancing around to find herself in Goldenrod Tunnel. Ignoring every battle challenge issued on the way out, she let a hand drop to the hilt of her sword as she emerged from the underground tunnel to find herself in Johto's "festive city of opulent charm" as the locals liked to call it.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn reluctantly sits at Gray's persistence. She isn't positive which Gray is currently speaking to her.

"Why did you heal me? Knowing my history with the group?"

"I healed you and Jason because you're both of no use unconscious on the couch," she says through gritted teeth. "I don't know why - and, honestly, I don't care why you two got into a fight... just don't let it happen again." She wonders, again, if this is because she was genuinely worried or pissed that she missed out on the action.

Her hand rests over the shard in her pocket and she frowns, it works better around my neck.

From where she sits on the couch, in front of Gray's legs, she tries to keep her gaze away from him and catches a glimpse of the backyard through the glass sliding door. What the...?

Arryn jumps off the couch and makes for the door, throwing it open with too much force that it snaps into the frame and back. She slides into the backyard where Jason is staring up at the girl in the tree, a tree she is petting.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Deacon Masterson

Deacon asked the two, gnarly looking men what was going on. They were dressed in outfits with an R on each one, although Deacon couldn't remember quite why. "Huh? What do you want, squirt?" One of them asked. "We were just busy collecting some data for the boss on some of this rare material we found around here. It's highly pure Diamond we found in the cave nearby and we've been ordered to take it for our selves! None of this is yours, so scram, runt!" The other said.

"Wait, I know who you guys are! You're members of Team Rocket! I won't forgive people like you! Prepare to feel my rage!" Deacon replied. He get into a battle stance and two swords made of dark matter materialized into his hands.

"You're just looking for trouble then, huh kid? Hey Randy, let's take care of this guy quickly and take these pure Diamond samples back to the boss. We don't want to cause too much of a commotion in case anyone else is nearby." One of them said. "Sure thing. Prepare to get schooled, kid!" The one named Randy said. Each of the grunts threw out a Pokeball. One of the Pokemon that came out was a Golem, while the other grunt's Pokemon was a Rhyperior.

"Hmm, so it's a Pokemon battle you want. Then prepare to feel my rage!" Deacon replied. "Good, so they don't know that I'm a hybrid. They're probably too stupid and low of a rank to know about stuff like that anyway. I'd rather just beat them in a Pokemon battle rather than blow my cover." Deacon thought to himself. "I'll beat you both with only one of my Pokemon. Go, Garchomp!" Deacon said. He pulled one of the red and white Pokeballs off his belt near the back and threw it into the air. Out came a giant dragon mostly covered in blue with dark yellow eyes and a fierce stare.

"Rhyperior, use Earthquake!" One of the grunts said. "You too, Golem!" The other one said. Both intimidating looking rock and ground Pokemon began to jump around and cause the field to move around. Garchomp took both attacks, although it was almost not phased at all aside from the fact that it was pushed back a couple feet, but it stood its ground.

"My turn." Deacon said. "Garchomp, Mega-Evolve!" Deacon told his Pokemon. Deacon placed his hand on his pendant that was on his necklace as Garchomp did the same with a pendant on a necklace around its head as well. A bright light engulfed them both and a giant sphere overtook Garchomp. It broke out of the sphere after a minute or two in its Mega forme, with an even fierce, more muscular looking body, and its razor hands were twice as sharp. Currently Garchomp was the only Pokemon that Deacon had that could Mega-evolve. Aside from his Hydreigon, it was the Pokemon who he was most bonded with and used it second most out of his team. He had found the pendant and Garchompite one day when he was younger while exploring Diglett Cave. At that time his Garchomp was a Gible, but Deacon promised to raise his Gible into a Garchomp so one day he could Mega Evolve it. Now was that time. If Deacon's demeanor and choice of words hadn't put the grunts off balance, this newly Mega Evolved Dragon type Pokemon surely did.

"Wh-What!! No way! I didn't sign up for this!" One of the grunts said. "Neither did I!" The other said.

A smirk came across Deacon's face. "Garchomp, can you hear me??" He asked his Pokemon. His Mega Garchomp nodded as a way of saying yes. "Alright then, let's finish these fools with one attack. Garchomp, use Earthquake!" Deacon said to his Pokemon. Garchomp used its highly increased power to noisily stomp around as the field shook twice as bad as when both the grunt's Pokemon had used Earthquake. The resulting shock hit the Golem and Rhyperior hard, but they both held on with Sturdy and Solid Rock. Both of them were panting really hard as a result of being part Rock type and being hurt really badly.

"Ugh! We are amateurs, getting ourselves caught in something like this." The grunt named Randy said. "Golem, use Rock Blast!" One grunt said. "Rhyperior, use Rock Wrecker!" The other one said. The Golem got into a neutral stance and shot five rocks at Mega Garchomp, while the Rhyperior created a giant rock above it as light shined off of it and threw it at Mega Garchomp.

"Garchomp, slice through those rocks!" Deacon said. The command shocked the grunts. Mega Garchomp agreed and slices through all five rocks easily with its razor sharp hands. Then it used its gusto and both of its hands to slice through the last, giant one easily. The remaining rocks shattered into a million pieces and scattered around the battlefield. "Great job, Garchomp! Now, use Earthquake one more time!" Deacon commanded. Once again Mega Garchomp stomped around and caused the ground to shake really badly. The result of the fissures in the ground cause Golem and Rhyperior to get knocked onto their backs, both fainted. "Good job, Garchomp. You deserve a long, nice rest." Deacon said as his Pokemon changed back into normal forme on its own and he returned it. Deacon shifted his gaze to the two grunts and walked up to them, swords in hand.

"Look buddy, we don't want no trouble please!" One of the grunts said. "Yeah, honest!" The other one said.

"Then take me to your headquarters, or I will cut you where you stand." Deacon replied. The grunts nodded and returned their Pokemon as they lead Deacon into Saffron City to an old building with rusted doors. It was odd, Deacon thought since he had just been in Saffron City and didn't notice a building like this. Any sight of it was covered by all the other tall buildings around. Deacon proceeded to tie the grunts up and leave them outside the front door, knocking them each on the head to knock them out and make sure they wouldn't come try and stop him. Deacon broke through the locked doors with his bare fists, and then maneuvered around the supposed Team Rocket base with blades in hand by inching his way along the walls. "i need to find what I'm looking for..." Deacon thought as he went deeper and deeper inside the old building....

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • "Gliscor." Val's gaze didn't leave the area in front of her as she felt one of her Ultra Balls shake before opening, letting out the Ground and Flying type in the typical burst of light. "Start with Goldenrod. I want you to search over the whole city with an aerial view. You remember those pictures? If you see anyone, and I mean anyone, who looks like any of those photos, you come find me." Gliscor hissed an affirmative and lifted higher into the air, soon disappearing from sight as he began his search. "Persian," the hybrid continued. Like Gliscor, the feline Pokemon emerged from the Ultra Ball on his own. "Walk with me. If you catch any whiff of any hybrid scent besides mine, let me know." The pair began to make their way through the streets of the city, Val's gaze never stopping to rest on one certain area and Persian scenting the air, though not making it obvious he was doing so. Not that it would have mattered, as most would probably assume they were simply being wary and alert.

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Jason; Grass/Electrcity
    Party; Whimsicott

"I was not her when you lost control so I was not harmed. I can teach you how to control your mind and thus your abilities if you desire my guidance."

Jason shrugged. "I'm usually pretty in control of myself, but this was new and took me by surprise." Jason paused for a moment to think. "But, I would still like some help. I'm sure there's things you could teach me about nature." He said, smiling. He watched as Lydia used some sort of healing on the tree he himself destructed. Jason sat himself criss-cross style, inspecting his hands. He closed his eyes, attempting to summon the power he used just a moment ago when he was interrupted by the ground beneath him subtly shaking. Jason turned his back to look behind him and saw the cause: Rex and his Tyrant play wrestling. The two fighting it out makes Jason happy. With his smile bigger then before, Jason refocused his mind on summing the power. He closed his eyes, and before he realized, small sparks flew around his hands and stitches. His jaw slightly dropped at the sight. There's no way... Jason thought. That first time wasn't a fluke. I can control it... Am I part electric now...? No. That's not possible. He shook his head. But then I wouldn't be able to do this. He stopped the sparks, as he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself after almost killing a poor tree. Jason watched as Lydia floated down from said tree and once again filled his mind with her voice.

"I am beginning to question my decision to join your group. All I have seen is a destructive nature that fills my heart with fear and uncertainty. How can I trust you all with my safety when you turn and fight each other so often? We cannot undo what they did to us, but why do you accept the violent nature we were created for? I came here hoping to find hope that there were others who could help bring light to this world, but all I have seen here is darkness."

Jason raised an eyebrow. Has she really never heard of roughhousing? They were just playing... and the tree thing was an accident. He shrugged. She was right though. We don't have to accept our nature. We alone decide our fate. Jason turned as he listened to Rex speak.

"You can't tell me life in the forest was all gum drops and ice cream, either. We may have been made for a violent purpose, but not all of us accept it. You don't, Tulip and Arryn don't, most of us don't. I don't have to accept my violent nature, but I don't have to deny who I am, either." he said.

Jason nodded. "I wouldn't exactly say I'm violent either, I only fight to protect those who are worth fighting for. Could it have been worked out peacefully? Possibly. I don't know. But that is in the past now, and no excuse shall change that. All I can do now is apologize." He frowned as he thought of Tulip. She still wasn't around. Rex continued.

"What can I do with all my strength? I train every day, not to increase it, but to control it. And a monster lives in my heart, in my very soul, telling me to take what I want, do what I want, but I keep it in check. Because I don't fit in with humans. I barely fit in with other Hybrids. But I try. And I do what I can with what I have." He paused. "So I fight. I fight to protect my friends. I fight so they don't have to. And even if I can't fit through the damn front door, I fight because as long as I'm with them, I have a home. And that's more than Team Rocket ever gave me."

Jason nodded in agreement, saying while Rex came over and rubbed his head, "I didn't fight Gray for fun. I felt threaten that he would hurt Tulip and I, so I tried to protect her..." He got interrupted by a door slam. After turning around, Jason noticed Arryn coming outside, headed for the three of them. He waved.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

• Darren

Not good. Not good at all. Darren stared at Houndoom with a worried look in his eyes. In a few seconds Houndoom won't be able to move at all and I can't do a damn thing to help him. Houndoom's legs slowed to a halt as it's body froze from paralysis. A grin formed on Kyle's face as Grimm's solar beam finished charging. Grimm planted all four of his feet on the ground and opened his mouth wide, sending a bright green beam of light toward Houndoom. Darren squinted his eyes as the attack lit up the room. The attack Houndoom in the face and sent it flying back. Houndoom hit the ground and rolled then laid still. Embers fell from Darren's hands as they clenched into fists. Come on Houndoom. Get up! Grimm walked over and dug it's teeth into Houndoom's neck sending more electricity into it's body." Darren closed his eyes and sighed then looked at Kyle who laughed at Darren. "Grimm more power!"Grimm dug his teeth deeper into Houndoom's neck as his trainer commanded. "Enough! I forfeit." Darren said as he took one step into the ring and his left hand. Darren glared at Kyle, expecting him to call off the attack. "If you wanted to quit you should have done so before our fight. Grimm, keep it up." Kyle looked down at his pokemon then stared at Darren. Grimm picked Houndoom up and slammed it into the ground, knocking it out. Darren's eyes widened as he looked to the two pokemon then back to his opponent. Darren's hands burst into flames and he ran at Grimm. Darren tackled the pokemon and slammed it's head into the ground. "Hey!" Kyle yelled as he ran into the ring and tried to pull Darren off.

Darren turned his head as he felt hands grab his shoulders then he stood up and fire punched Kyle in the face, burning and breaking his nose. Kyle wiped blood from his nose and stepped back. "When I say enough. That means enough." Darren said as the flames on his hands grew bigger. Kyle looked at Darren then pulled out a switch blade and raised it, ready to attack. Kyle lunged and attempted to stab Darren in the ribs. Darren side stepped then drew his katana and placed the blade at Kyle's throat. "Back away. Now." Darren glared at Kyle then scanned the room, looking at all the shocked people in the crowd. Darren locked eyes with a girl in the crowd froze. What the- Kyle noticed noticed the other trainer's distraction and stabbed Darren in the side. Darren snapped back into reality as a sharp pain entered his left side. Darren bent his knees and lurched forward as he covered the wound with his hand. Darren swung his blade down, slicing Kyle's hand off, then stabbed Kyle in the knee. Kyle screamed and dropped to the ground as Darren sheathed his katana. Darren knelt by Houndoom's side then looked at his two enemies laying on the ground in shock. "You'll be ok buddy. I'll get us out of here then find you some potions." Darren said as he picked the Houndoom up with both arms and stood straight. Darren slowly made his way to the door then looked back to see that the girl had disappeared. I've got to be seeing things. There's no way she's actually here. Darren left the building and walked down an alley, blood slowly dripping from his wound. Darren knelt down and laid Houndoom down, then wiped blood off his C-Gear and pulled up Arryn's text. Now to find this place. Darren grabbed Houndoom again and started walking through the city in search of the house.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Deacon Masterson

"I need to find what I'm looking for...." Deacon thought to himself as he continued to inch his way along the Team Rocket base, deeper and deeper in. Deacon saw no sign of anything or alarms or just plain nothing at all. No one was there. "Wait... This isn't right... Where is Team Rocket? They should be here!!" Deacon thought. He began opening doors on each side of the hall and seeing nothing but plain, steel beds with mattresses, covers, a pillow, and a sink in each room. "No! No!! NO!!!" Deacon screamed in rage as he kept opening and shutting doors with slams. "How could they not be here?!?" Deacon thought aloud. He continued to search each and every corner of the old building and turned up empty-handed every time. He finally made it to the central room, the mainest room of the building. Nothing. Absolutely nothing..

"Wait a second..." Deacon thought as a flashback appeared in his mind. He remembered each of the Team Rocket grunts he tied up showing a small smile on their face right before they were knocked out. "Those buffoons!! So they planned this the whole time!!!" Deacon thought aloud again. He ran back towards the exit of the building and after a while came out of the building. He looked to his right and all he saw was a rope with a knot fitted in it. And a cut. A cut made with scissors. "NOOOO!!!" Deacon screamed. He began pounding his fists on the wall. Then he noticed a note with writing on it placed perfectly in the middle of where the empty circle of rope was. He picked it up and read it.

"Hahahaha!!! So you actually fell for it, squirt! We knew about your quest the whole time. We planned this from the very beginning! We had scissors with us before you knocked us out, and cut ourselves out while you were still exploring that dump! You thought THAT was TEAM ROCKET'S Secret hideout?! You got to be kidding me! That old dump of a building couldn't hold more than 20, no, not even 10 people!! We planned this the whole time and lead you to the wrong building, and YOU FELL FOR IT. I hope you have a fun time wondering where we are or our hideout is, because you'll never find it! Never! See ya later, runt." The note said in writing.

Deacon held up the note, shaking with his mouth open and his eyes half-winced. His expression quickly turned to anger and he ripped the note in his hands, then throwing it away in a garbage disposal. Deacon was mortified. After all this time of chasing and running he thought he had found the key to his dilemma, and now he had let a bunch of incompetent grunts ruin his plan. GRUNTS, mind you. Not even higher ups or Admins. "Better be sure this isn't even a bunker for them." Deacon thought as he went back inside. He placed charges of explosives in secure locations around the building, then went back outside. "Thanks for nothing, you idiots." Deacon said as he walked away from the building, pressed a red button, and the old, dump of a building was blown into smithereens.

A while later Deacon was snoozing at a bar. He tried to solve his problems the way normal people do, and that didn't work. The store clerk shoved him out and told him that he was managing a restaurant, not a daycare. Deacon had angrily woken up and threw his fists at the man as the store clerk shoved the door shut. Deacon walked along the street corners, kicking old tin cans and sodapop cans people had left behind. "I'm getting out of here. I'm tired of playing this game of theirs in Saffron City." Deacon said to himself. "Go, Hydreigon!" Deacon said as he threw out a Pokeball and once again his trusty dragon friend came out. "Hydreigon, use fly..." Deacon said, hopping on his most trusted partner. He left the city of Saffron on Hydreigon, place of bad memories...

After a while Deacon was flying through the air on Hydreigon and getting pretty bored. "What the heck am I supposed to do now?" Deacon thought to himself. His train of thought was lost as he looked down and saw two small figures on the ground. "Hydreigon, descend please. I need to get a better look." Hydreigon roared in agreement and descended to the ground. Deacon recalled his dragon Pokemon into its Pokeball, put it onto its belt, and looked ahead. What he saw was strange. It looked like an injured trainer and his injured Houndoom. "What the heck? What happened to this guy?" Deacon thought. He rushed over to the guy and put his hand on the guy's shoulder to gain his attention. "Hey, pal. You look pretty hurt! Are you all right?! You know you're bleeding out, right!? Where are you even headed!?" Deacon asked the man. He waited for the man's response with a worried look on his face. "I hope this guy isn't some lunatic with memory loss..." Deacon thought to himself. He had run into those kinds of people before, and it was not fun. Deacon WAS worried about this man though. He seemed genuine and in pain.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia looked at the two men as she listened to their words first she turned her attention to Rex and spoke to the men with her ability, "Fighting is something we all must do in the face of such dark world, but one cannot devote one's life to such actions or it will consume them. You embrace the monster and justify it with noble intentions, but be wary for such a path tempts fate with darkness within. Be wary of the monster consuming you from the inside bit by bit. You must find balance… to seek peace, and only engage in violence when it thrust upon you." The woman looked down as she mentally spoke to the man. Hunger did not stab at her stomach so she did not take his offer. She felt very nervous around these men as their views were so different from hers, and she was unsure how to make them see matters in her perspective.

Looking over at the other man, who sat on the ground seemingly startled by his own abilities she slowly walked over toward him. As she did she looked at the woman who had just stepped outside. Giving the woman a shy smile, Lydia telepathically spoke directly to her, "Hello, I am Lydia... I hope I am not intruding here."

Lydia walked directly in front of Jason and slowly folded her legs and placed her arms upon them until she was in the sitting lotus position. As she folded her legs under her body, her body did move, and she ended up levitating in mid-air instead of sitting on the ground. Closing her eyes slowly she mentally spoke only to Jason, "If you are unaware of yourself, you cannot have control of your abilities. You need to seek deep within yourself and find out who you are. Do not try to summon the powers you do not understand, instead look inside and focus on finding out what lies within you. I cannot teach you much until you understand what lies within your own spirit."

Lydia had no idea if her speeches and words of wisdom were the right things for her to be saying at this time. She had thought that she could instantly easily convert others to her view, but she was quickly discovering she was wrong. Pokemon were much impressionable than humans or hybrids and her situation was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. She had to keep up her serene and wise persona, or she might betray her uncertainly and lose all credibility. She was right… she had to be right. Suddenly a Fletchling flew over and landed on the branch Lydia had been sitting on and looked at all the hybrids with quick movements of its head.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • "Scor!" Gliscor swooped down to perch himself on Val's shoulders. "You've found one?" "Gli, gliscor." "A group? That way? What does the house look like? What's the address?" "Scor, gli, gli." "I see...this will take some thought. I can't kill a whole group in combat." The hybrid rubbed her knuckled against Gliscor's back, careful that the spikes on her gauntlets didn't damage the Pokemon. "Sian." Persian looked up at his Trainer, tail swishing. A grin spread across Val's face. "Wonderful idea, Persian. If neither of you two mind, then that should be our ticket in." Gliscor and Persian looked at each other. Then they nodded and...began to tear into each other. There were no loud sounds that usually accompanied a Pokemon battle, instead only quiet grunts from each Pokemon as they bore the pain, going until they collapsed, KO'd. Adopting a frantic, worried, and upset demeanor, Val called both back into their Ultra Balls and ran off in the direction that Gliscor had mentioned finding the group of hybrids. Moving swiftly, she began to force tears to the corners of her eyes. As she came to the street that held the address Gliscor had given her, she began to call out for help. "My Pokemon...please, someone help them! They're hurt!" Coming up in front of the house, the third Ultra Ball on her belt began to shake, her Sharpedo catching her attention and bringing it to the house. "This one?" she murmured under her breath. "Sh-Sharpedo, what is it?" She'd once again raised her voice, gaze going to Sharpedo's Ultra Ball. Then she looked at the house where the group of hybrids currently resided. Moving up to it, she began to hammer a fist frantically against the door. "Hello? Is anyone home? Please, my Pokemon need help!"

Years
  • Rex

Rex decides to let Arryn talk to Jason and Lydia on her own. She has a better head for this kind of situation, and all the telepathy is starting to give him a headache. Besides, he really is hungry, and he wants to see what kind if food this place has.

Unfortunately, his pantry raid is cut short by the sound of yelling. But not the angry yelling of his friends, but the panicked yelling of a stranger. Her voice carries in through an open window, and Rex glances around. The only ones inside are himself and Gray, who is still resting on the couch. "We're supposed to be hidden here... I hope she finds help elsewhere..."

Sure enough, the girl starts pounding on the front door, yelling loudly for help. Rex can't just stand by and ignore it anymore. He heads for the front door, making an "I got this" motion to Gray. "Her yelling is gonna bring all kinds of attention down on us. I'll handle it."

He thumps his hand against the door to quiet her pounding, making the entire door rattle in its frame. He quickly opens the door before the panicked girl gets the idea to rush inside, forcing his way out through the tight opening. He hopes coming outside will calm her somewhat, while his large body blocks the door and denies her entry. "Easy, now, girl. What's the matter? Something about a Pokemon?"

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val jerked her hand back as someone thumped the door on the other side, watching it rattle in its frame. Oh my... Her dark eyes widened slightly as she looked up at the male that came out. Yes, he was one of the hybrids. But... That picture didn't show how Arceusdamn huge this guy is! she thought. "O-oh. Sorry if I disturbed you sir. It's just...I need help. I was walking through the city when some group of guys and their Pokemon jumped me." Reaching for her belt, she unclipped two Ultra Balls and held them up. "Persian and Gliscor came out to help me right away, but there were too many, and almost instantly my two had been KO'd, beaten up pretty badly. I returned them and ran. Luckily, I was quick enough to avoid major injury, and my armor," she thumped a gauntleted fist against her breastplate, "kept me protected. B-but...the Pokemon Center turned me away. I w-wasn't allowed inside. So I began to move through the city, trying to search for someone to help me. When I passed by your house, my only unharmed Pokemon, my Sharpedo, brought my attention to it. I-I don't know why, but it pays to listen to your Pokemon, right?" She looked down when she'd finished. Judging by the way the male was blocking the door, she was pretty sure he didn't want her inside. Shoulders slumped, she began to turn away. "B-but if I'm being a bother, I-I'll leave. I'm sure I c-can find someone else...maybe I can be lucky enough to stumble upon a hybrid with healing abilities..." she said in a small voice.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Mood: Inquisitive
    Arryn left to go in the backyard. This made me want to go out too, So I got up from the couch and approached the backyard door until sudden cries for help were heard from the outside.

Rex and I waited a bit to see if it'll fade away, but it just got louder and louder. Eventually, there was knocking on the door. I went to go answer so I can tell the person in distress to shut up, But Rex gave me the signal to show he'll handle it.

Moments have passed after his door rattling bang, And all I could really grasp was mumbling. Out of pure inquisition, I quickly rushed to the door to see what was going on, But Rex's bulky body was blocking the door way.

"Hmph, No matter, Atleast I can hear what they're saying now." I mumbled to myself.

"B-but if I'm being a bother, I-I'll leave. I'm sure I c-can find someone else...maybe I can be lucky enough to stumble upon a hybrid with healing abilities..."

She speaks of Hybrids as if she knows them. She's most likely a hybrid, and judging by what I heard, She's probably injured. But if that was the case, knowing Rex, he would find a way to heal her first, then hear her out. Since that didn't happen, I can infer that maybe a close friend or Pokemon have been injured. If my deduction is correct... Either a friend or Pokemon has been injured, But why not go to a Pokemon Center?? I can only see them rejecting her if she stood out too much.

I pushed Rex slightly, only enough to squeeze passed him and I got a good look at the girl, revealing myself in the process.

Hmm... She looks like a regular human, Aside from all the Armor. Wait... That Armor...

Interrupting her and Rex's conversation, I invited myself to the chat.

"Where did you get that Armor from?" I asked her in a menacing tone.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow was relaxing on the roof. It was pleasant for once. He listened to the forest sounds. He continued to look at the moon. He smiled as he saw two Noctowl fly across the moon, obviously mates. He wondered if he would ever have one or if he was destined to be alone. In all honesty, he had never treated his sister like a sister, for the simple fact that he wasn't sure that she was. At once point, he wanted to marry her, but as they started thinking about it more. It kinda of got a bit weird. He knew that his sister knew the answer. He was certain of it, but he would never know the truth.

Shadow heard cries for help from the ground, but not in the direction where the other conversation went on.

"Are you psyducking kidding me... can there no be a moment of just relaxation? I mean seriously!" Shadow spat as he became annoyed. His thoughts be disrupted by the cried and banging of the door.

Suddenly he heard banging from the door and then a house shaking slam that made Shadow jump and silently walk toward the cry and slam. He didn't want to get drug into this one. He had already offered a spot to three hybrids in one day. He had no intentions of getting involved with this possible hybrid this time.

He peered over the side of the roof to look down, staying in the darkness where only the light from the moon shined down on him. He listed to the conversation.

Hmm... Something doesn't seem right with this one. She wants a hybrid's help, yet she seems like a normal person. Could she be a normal type hybrid? How would a normal type hybrid even work? Not to mention she said he Poke Center wouldn't accept her, even though he was positive that Nurse Joy wouldn't even turn a hybrid away who had a injured pokemon. Shadow thought as he heard them talk.

It was then he heard a new voice, "Ah so Gray is up." He said with a very silent voice.

"Where did you get that Armor from?" Gray asked the new girl in a menacing tone.

Force once Shadow thought that he would agree with Gray if it came to the point of votes. Shadow just didn't like how this one was acting at that moment in time.

Last edited:
    Back