• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Day One] - PALLET TOWN - The Raffle!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Day 1 - PALLET TOWN - The Raffle!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Welcome everyone, to The Kanto Festival! This event dedicates the games from the Pokémon Generation 1 games: Pokémon Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, as well as FireRed, LeafGreen. To start this event in Day One, this thread will introduce the raffle! This raffle will take place at the end of The Kanto Festival, where you'll be able to win great prizes like...

• Gems, TMs, Items, and Very Rare Pokémon for your profile in Adventures of Pokémon!
    • $15-$25 Gift Cards of your choosing (ie. Nintendo eShop Cards)!
    • 3DS Digital Codes for Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow!

And possibly some other secret goodies to be put in here. It doesn't matter what region you're in, or what part of the world you live in - everyone has a great chance in winning one of these many great prizes! At the end of the event, all the names will be entered into a randomized drawing and winners will be selected!

Signing up and to enter this raffle is pretty simple! All you gotta do is post in this thread, posting your interest and expectations. Once you do, you'll get one Prize Ticket point! If you have a Prize Ticket, your username will be automatically entered in the raffle drawing.

You can also try to increase your chances of winning those prizes! Some events and discussions around here will have more tickets you can collect, simply by participating in them. If you get more tickets, your name will be entered again for the raffle drawing, for an increased chance on winning the prizes!

There are also different types of tickets you can collect, which are valued more than the standard Prize Ticket. In total, there are three different types of tickets you can find.
    - Regular Prize Tickets worth +1 pts.

- Silver Tickets worth +3 pts.

- Gold Tickets worth +5 pts.​

Look out for the bottom of each thread here in this board. You'll be able to see a sprite of one of these tickets, indicating that if you participate, you'll gain that particular Prize Ticket, and it's worth.

Raffle Rules:

- You'll only be able to win one prize. If you win one prize, you won't be able to win another prize, and the rest of your tickets will no longer count.

- Also, as always, the PC Rules and Regulations apply. If you're caught ignoring those rules, or cheating in any way, you'll be banned for the raffle, unfortunately. If you have any questions about this or anything, feel free to contact Dragon!

So, what prize are you interested in winning? What do you think will happen during the Kanto Festival? What are your general first impressions for this event? Feel free to share any thoughts in this thread!

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    So, I should sign up here for this correct? Cuz I do want to. Honestly, the prize i am hoping to win most is the gift card, I could use a little muns. And when I looked and saw that my heart stopped for a second. And I'm thinking that kanto stuff is going to happen, probably is going to get hijacked by TR

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh nice. Last time I entered a raffle, I won the main prize - dead wild boar. I hope I won't have such luck this time.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    So, what prize are you interested in winning?

First prize! If I won the other two I'd have to pass them on, which I don't mind. ^ ^

What do you think will happen during the Kanto Festival?

We'll be invited to participate in a variety of fun Kanto-themed events!

What are your general first impressions for this event?

First impression: wow!! It's easy to see how much enthusiasm and energy has been put into this event, and I think it's a brilliant way to revitalise the Previous Generations!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Only thing I'd be viable for would be the ongoing Adventures in Pokemon. Don't own 3DS or use Nintendo EShop, Steam or anything lmao. Blizzard though....

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    You know, I just realised that I have Pokemon red digital code... So I don't need that. Not really sure what i would do with that... I suppose would it be a llowed to give it off to a different member? Theoretically speaking I mean, I got around zero chance of winning my luck is so bad!

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I would definitely like to enter. Need some e-shop cards so bad~!
    Also wouldn't mind Pokemon Adventures items!
    Really excited for this thing!

Last edited:
    Years
    So, what prize are you interested in winning?
    eShop cards

What do you think will happen during the Kanto Festival?
    Fun threads and prizes

What are your general first impressions for this event?
    Pretty cool, I'm late to the party as always though! Love Kanto.

Back