• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I hope it burns you up inside, every time you see me out there on the field. It must suck to know that I rose above you and outdid you in everything possible. You scored seven times, I scored ten. You scored in overtime, I scored in double overtime. You scored 36, I scored 66. A few kids have your back, the whole team has mine. I also delivered a state championship, our first in program history, and damn, that massive golden ring and nice shiny medal look awfully good on me. ;) Not to mention, your back's against the wall too. Any misstep on your part, and you're out of a job. Because it will belong to me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You couldn't wait one day for me? I mean really. Is it really that big of a deal to wait? You were already gunna make me miss class anyway. But whatever. Have fun without me. Have fun with that kid. She'll be even more annoying cause she won't have me to be the go-to guy to bug.

Dear Anonymous,

And speaking of you, quit copying me. It's really annoying. You're almost 14. I would have thought you had your own mind and your own style by now. Even when I'm not in the house, you manage to copy me.

PS: You're getting to "that age" and I hope to God you don't copy me in that aspect, or at least, I hope your circumstances don't mirror mine. Cause that's an awful thing to go through and it's nasty.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Stop changing plans on me at the last minute. I know it's just a thinly veiled plan to keep me from seeing my friends at school. You're not fooling anybody with your claims.

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

You are pathetic, you need to grow up and start hanging around people your own age. I'm very happy to keep to myself and you need to keep to yours. I can tell you are trying to aggravate me but I view you as an animal or a young child, your comments are not important enough to affect my mental balance.

Stop spreading rumors about me because I am better than you at everything you have ever and will ever try. Quit giggling like a teenage girl with your lame friends who would ditch you at the first sign of blood and go and shove your precious revolver which you threatened to kill me with somewhere which will guarantee you follow through on your promises.

I am completely and utterly sick of you, if you think the game is still on then you are literally too stupid to insult. (You scored 4% on a maths test, I couldn't get that bad if I tried.)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

"You sound so innocent all full of good intent; you swear you knew best. But you expect me to jump up on board with you, right off into your delusional sunset. I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see. You're so busy making maps with the names on them in all caps. You've got the talking down, just not the listening."

I know its really cliche and corny quoting lyrics... You'll read this, and assume I'm talking about someone in my family. Specifically, you'll assume I'm directing this towards my dad. But trust me, this applies to you as well, because there are things you need to come to light with, and I encourage you to try your best to set aside your views of me and read this, because this is a song that I feel truly defines your views on other people. I don't care if you're going to come to me and try to make me feel guilty about this. I'm doing this anonymously because there's a chance you'll read this and think it applies to someone else. I'm rather afraid of how you'd react if I told you this. Not in the kind of way that I'm scared of you personally, but I worry about your reaction isolated would be.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone.

But no really. Where did you go? And I do miss you. If I ever said anything that made you think I didn't want to talk to you or anything of the like, I hope you see this and bring it up to me. I know you prefer people to go to you with what's bothering them, but I'm honestly afraid you're mad at me or that you don't want to talk to me anymore. I rarely see you here, and I never see you on MSN. But know that I do miss you, and I do wish we still talked, and whatever I might've said, I'm sorry.

Dear Anonymous,

I can't quite put these thoughts to words.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish you would have locked the door on the way out.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I do so much for you, and you do nearly nothing for me. I am beginning to think that you are taking this friendship for granted. You need to wake up and realize how good I am to you, and that you should start treating me as a better friend, because if you don't I have no choice but to end this, even if it hurts me in the worst way...

Detox

I keep ignoring your PM's. I removed you from my friends list. I deleted you from my MSN contacts. Shouldn't all this say something? Just move on, please. We would probably both benefit if you just left.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

What we shared in the past, can never be shared again it seems. You don't say much anymore. If I had a time machine, I'd go back to the time where you and I spoke a lot. I wouldn't take it for granted that time anymore either. You told me to fly baby fly, and I just walked past on. I walked away hoping for a dream with the others. Ugh.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

We are on completely opposite sides of every single issue but I feel like that makes us close.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You keep making my life more stressful than it needs to be. Your depressing attitude always ends up bringing me down with you and I'm on the verge of exploding if I can't vent somehow. I just need a break from something. I quite obviously can't take a break from you as it's, quite literally, impossible. Perhaps come May 11th, you won't be so harsh. Maybe you'll loosen up a little and enjoy life as it is, and stop unleashing your fury upon me and my comrades. You're not alone in this however, as she also has the same issue. Despite her inability to display any form of aggression, I find that she's unhappy with her own life, and feels she must unleash her wrath upon me in an indirect way. I'm burnt out. I need a break...

And now even my friends have turned on me. The stress has turned me into a whiny ***** (excuse my language), and I can't take it anymore. I want to enjoy my teen years if you will, not pretend I'm a God damn college student when I'm not...

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'VE DONE EVERYTHING BESIDES ASKING YOU "Will you go to prom with me?" PLEASE TAKE A HINT. ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous / everyone,

Please read the title. If you had seen the name of the topic already, there's no way you can avoid seeing the rest of the title, really guys. :(

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Dear Anonymous.

You really irritate me, I mean really irritate, like I see your name on here, and I just wanna flame you! >: But I won't cause' I'm nice, unlike yourself. You were chosen because you were nice and helpful, not to mention other things, but they don't fall into this particular subject, your mean to people all the time and when people say one thing wrong, you swoop in and make them feel worse, even when they correct themselves, to you, I say, F you! >:

From, your No. 1 fan.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Anonymous.

Get a clue. I am NOT returning to your craptacular forum, no matter how much you stalk me (like you did sometime yesterday). Stop wasting my time, and stop wasting your time.

Dear Anonymous.

Usually when a bathroom door is closed, the lights are on, and the water is running, it usually means you DON'T enter.

Dear Anonymous.

Be coming back tomorrow! Can't wait to see y'all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back