• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Raichulover123

The Mouse Pokèmon
    Years
    (This is not to anyone in PC) Dear anon,

just because youre older than me doesnt mean that you can treat me like a bag of dirt, I may be 11 and you may be 20, does not mean you can kick me around like a soccer ball.

Sirfetch’d

I was going through some old folders on my computer today and I found this thing that you made me. It's been over a year now since we've really spoken outside of an argument or two. I haven't really thought about it until now but I really really miss you. I still hold on to hope that one day we'll be able to forgive each other and start over.

Dear anon,

Christmas will be weird without you but I hope that all is well D: See you soon!

Sirfetch’d

I was going through some old folders on my computer today and I found this thing that you made me. It's been over a year now since we've really spoken outside of an argument or two. I haven't really thought about it until now but I really really miss you. I still hold on to hope that one day we'll be able to forgive each other and start over.

Dear anon,

Christmas will be weird without you but I hope that all is well D: See you soon!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I didn't think I'd like you at first, because you were irresponsible, and acted like you didn't even wanna be at work, but you've been better later. I understand more of where you're coming from, and why you were acting shitty when you were newer. You're doing better lately, and I hope things turn out okay for you and your family. Good luck!

Dear Anonymous,

You're the most important person in my life, and I'm so glad I met you and because you've helped me do nearly a 180, even this time of year when I feel a little shitty. You make me a better person and I appreciate your presence and your support.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    (I had been looking for this thread ever since I came back. I thought you guys had gotten rid of it, but I'm glad that was not the case).

Dear anon,

It was great to see you over the weekend! I'm glad that your famiyl is doing well, the two kids are growing quite ab it and it seems like you guys are doing well! The youngest is really little but looks a lot like you, and the older one looks a lot like his father. Besides my main family, out of everyone there you're one of my favorite one to talk to. When I'm around you I don't feel like I have anything to prove and am not judged, like a lot of the others do. I know that one day I may have a lot of money but I don't really care as much about that as you think I do, and s much as the family does which can get quite annoying. I believe that earthly possessions such as money become less significant as one gets older. Who knows though, I am still young I guess; I have a lot that I still want to do! Honestly, we are like leaves. We grow up in the spring, have the best times of our lives in the summer and then start to grow dimmer and reflect on life in the fall. Anyways, that's besides the point. I'm glad that I got to see you even though it may only be once a year; I hope that everything is going well and that you are having a good life. I will always be uncle ---, and need to try to see you and your kids a couple of times a year at least even when I get older. I would like to be a part of your kid's life and hope that you will let me because I don't want to be just another "face-valued" person like most of the family seems to be only meeting around these times of year. I believe that our generation has less tension than the ones before us even though there is such a gap in all of our years.

Dear anon,

Thanks for having coffee with me before we left to go hoem for break. I don't really want a relationship so to say, but I would like to be a good friend. I just don't believe that right now is the time in life to have a serious relationship, and I want to wait until that time. I believe that one day may be a good time, but that there is also a lot that I want to do as well. While I do think you are one of the most prettiest girls I have seen, I don't want to dissapoint or hurt you. Hope we can stay good friends, and I'll always be there for you.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Dear Anon,

You made my day when you smiled at me the first time we saw each other today. I could have been anyone walking behind you, but you turned around, and you smiled and I smiled back. Throughout the day, we just ran into each other. Either one of us needed help from the other, or we'd just see each other and stop to talk about whatever. And the minutes just go by as we laugh together.

I still can't figure you out, though. And I'm sure you can't figure me out. So we'll just continue to act the way that we currently are until something finally changes.

--

Dear You,

We have a month to get this done, and already we're doing so well together. Let's keep up the good work, all right? Even though we don't have the Bruno Mars channel to listen to anymore.

But really, you're good at what you do, and I'm glad that we're working on this giant project together.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DA,
    I don't know if I can.

DA2,
    Learn from me! I have actually seen quite a few things, and you are not where I am yet.

DA3,
    It's funny how logic can scream yes and no at the same time. I'd never want to make you feel uncomfortable though, and that's enough reason for me to never let you know. Don't worry.

DA2,
    See? :)

Galho

Morning Bell
    Years
    Dear Anon,

Im sorry I walked away from you. Im sorry it happened the way it did, and Im sorry for not doing anything about it. I was gonna write it was all for the best, but how the hell can I know that? I have no way whatsoever of finding a way to fix our relationship. It is obvious that your depression and your way of walking away from others pushed us away from our own selves. I was willing to help you, you weren't as willing to accept it as i hoped it would've been. I feel more and more guilty of not writing this message directly to you, but instead writing it here, where you wont even see it: Because i know that it hurts so much to even try to be able to talk to you again. I loved you so much, and i understood when you told me you couldn't submit yourself to the pain of a platonic relationship, but yet, i would've failed so hard because I'm a weakling that cannot support you. So maybe it was actually a good idea to step away, for now: It's also been a while since we've talked. I feel so weak when i just try not to talk to you again, because we both ****ed it up so hard. Yet, i feel like maybe not talking to you is the best, because of the way I could probably hurt you. I miss our conversations and I miss you as well, but for now i cannot commit myself; maybe if its only for now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    Dear Anonymous,

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Dear Anon

Heard from a mutual friend that you're pregnant now. This should be where I say congrats but for some reason I have less than good intentions for you in my heart. You played me for years, you made me think you loved me, and when **** got rough and I couldn't cater to your expensive tastes you left me looking stupid as ****. It made me feel pathetic to know that I deserved better but clung to your memory like a nursing infant. I picked up a smoking habit, started selling drugs, and drinking until I couldn't stand. You dragged my name through the mud and made me the bad guy. People came to my house trying to fight me on the daily for the twisted lies you concocted. I almost killed one of those white knights you created with your slander. You know the saddest fact of it all though? I still loved you. No more however I'm done and though you'll never see this, I finish this **** with a deep breath and sigh of relief.

Yours no more, Brandon
    P.S. That was strangely therapeutic.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    dear anonymous,

I'm blessed and cursed by a Midas touch. Everything and everyone around me are more than I could conceivably have dreamt of having, growing up. I was born into a World where those who were called my guardians only ever fought and gave me the bare minimum of affection. Almost everyone I ever loved at a young age walked out of my life, which is something I only blame on the consequence of living - not a criticism of myself, or even them.

You must understand that I am really myself when I meet someone first, but when we draw close my walls grow tall. My emotions became sentries with everyone I've held dear, they're not easily taken down. When I lose an ounce of trust in someone, I lose it all. Needing to be rebuilt once more.

It's not the way I wish to live, it's not something you deserve to put up with. I must learn to be a better man, to cherish without consequence. To love without judgement. To be myself without analysing any more.

I shall let the leaf in the wind land where it may, no longer shall the past dictate mine, or indeed our future.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for existing. Thank you for being there. Thank you in general. I love you but I can't be around you. You're tearing me apart with one hand and sewing me back together with the other. You don't know what you do to me, and it's best kept that way. You don't need to know how I really feel. You don't need to know that you're the greatest thing to happen to me. You don't need to know that you're also the worst thing to happen to me. You hurt me deep. Really deep. You didn't do it on purpose, it wasn't your fault. My twisted mind pulls things out of proportion. I do this too myself. I told myself that you would do this to me, I knew it from the start. It was obvious to me that we couldn't be together, but I tried anyways. You don't want relationships, I get that and I'm okay with that. You can do you, you're your own person. I just wish you knew what I go through at home with my parents. I really wish you knew. I don't think you should now, though. If you knew now that you were the only thing keeping me sane you'd laugh because now you're making insane. It's hard for me to let you go, it really is, but I have to. For my own sake, I have to. I know that in the end you're not even going to care or honestly notice that I'm gone. That's okay. I have to move on from you. You've made the happiest man alive and then torn me to shreds in a matter of hours and you don't even know you did it. You didn't even mean to. You were just telling me the truth, but I already knew the truth. So why did it hurt so much to hear it from you directly? That's a question I'll never be able to answer and hopefully will never have to. I'll never understand what you do to me, but I deep inside I love it. I love the thrill and nerves I get when I'm around you, and then when I get home and you hurt me again I love it. I just can't deal with it anymore though, I'm done. It's hard for me to let you go. It's very hard. I have to though. So, when you probably never hear from me again, just know I love you.

Sir Codin

You wanna know what else spoils the movie for you? ACTUALLY SEEING THE DAMN MOVIE. Seriously, it's been almost two weeks now...at this point, it's your own fault.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    da,

don't ****ing guilt trip me.

da,

lmfao really i'm putting a new name on my tag so no one can ever find me again :)))

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    da,

glad to see you wearing my struggles as a stylistic choice thats cool

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Dear anon,

I wish that we could go to California over the next break, I've never been there and it would have been really cool if we could have gone. I've never been that far out west but will definitely go there one day. Maybe we can go to Colorado or New Mexico instead? I'm about to just say screw it and camp in the Ozarks for a week. I know you'd be pissed but it's whatever.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Dear Anons
    I'm really sorry for how everything ended the other day. I realize that me and alcohol are not a good combination, and that I could have tried harder to keep things lighthearted and not start fights. I'm also sorry for having tried to pull the "I was drunk it's not my fault," card once it was over. I might have ruined friendships with my three best friends, and I really don't think I can make it without you guys. I doubt you want to talk to me for a while. Maybe when school starts we can repair the damage.

Back