• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Meh at least this will protect me from getting lynched, as I am a normal resident.

Years
    Kind of what I was thinking too, for the most part. Except I think Netto falls as more suss than those two. I mean, his only reason to arrest Klippy was "he was curious" after a lot of people already went to lynch him. That's pretty lame imo, and I don't think an inno would do that move normally.

Although this is Klippy as a player we're talking about, so normal doesn't necessarily apply >.<

I <3 u

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years

I am being completely honest when I say this Netto:

If this whole bandwagon shenanigans didn't centre around Klippy. I would have been ontop of you from the start. But because it is Klippy, I almost find myself wanting to agree with you. You have no idea how torn I am trying to figure out if you're mafia or not. >.<

Why do you have to make things so complicated, Klippy. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's Klippy's job to make things complicated in mafias.

Sorry guys I haven't really been following this game. :( I'll try to play catch-up or something though.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    We're off to a fabulous start! I'm a little worried though about the fact that the more info the Idealists get, the more powerful they'll be. Let's not get too comfortable with this good start just yet.

Anyways, the bandwagon against Klippy was definitely odd. I'm going to go for Netto for now.

[Arrest]Netto Azure

Also, don't we get to interrogate gio now?

Ullion

Years
    Ya'll some rude people. I haven't done a darn thing suspicious this game. >:(

I'm not trying to be :( I'm just saying I was slightly tempted to find out who/what you were as well. Seeing as how your past track record is. But the whole suddeness of the bandwagon stunk of mafia. So I sniffed one out and we got em' :) So I am on your side good sir!

edit: Ninja'd by Soph :P I'm wondering how this whole interrogation thing works now, too. .-.

Also, [Kill] Netto Azure

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interrogation​

Post questions you'd like to ask to gio7sm. I will select suitable questions and relay them to him. Keep in mind, however, that he may answer however he wishes, or not answer at all.​

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interrogation of gio7sm​

Q: I'd like to know who the idealists targeted night 0, and why it failed, Gio.
    A: They targetted me, but I showed them my Whip Nae Nae dance so it failed :-

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    gonna put forth [kill] Netto Azure just because I find him tad suss and my gut feeling says so while asking gio this question.

Are you the Fanatic?

Ullion

Years
    Is there a torture mechanic so if we know they give us BS answers like this, we can punish them? :))))

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Torture him with the Nyan Cat song playing endlessly.

Also, [ARREST] Netto Azure 'cause we really don't have any leads, and gio is being un-cooperative. Sorry, Netto. .-.

Years
    I don't mind the love from ya'll :D

But I joined the bandwagon to get a RR from Klippy. It's D1 and I like to get info. Plus I was unaligned that day so whatever reveal Klippy gave was beneficial to me once I got forced into a faction.

Back