• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Decorating your Room

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • A very small feature in both generations II and III is that you can slightly decorate your room with different items/decorations. In G/S/C, you can customize your bed, the carpet, the game system connected to your TV, the plants, pokedolls, posters, and a trophy, if you played Pokemon Stadium. These decorations, however, are mostly only really obtainable through Mystery Gift. Some Pokedolls, however, can be bought by the mother.

You can only put plushies in your room in Generation III, though. There are a lot less options for the player to do, as most decorations are secret base only.

Did you decorate your room? I did once, but it's honestly a really forgettable feature considering in generation III, you can only decorate your room on the carpet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Never did it in Gen2, but in generation 3... I loved the concept of decorating your room and base as a kid. I especially liked the PokeDolls, even though I had no idea how to obtain most of them.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Totally forgot about this feature in R/S/E. As a matter of fact I did decorate my room when I used to be younger. Though, the only decoration I needed was a Torchic doll...

Back