• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Firstly are they all KB? Secondly i like metagross, gourgeist and Scizor. Im also interested in that event shiny Darkrai you have. I currently have all those you want ready for trade so if ur interested pick another KB shiny that i have cloned and we could do it today/now.

News!!!!!
    Ok so im gonna slowly start adding some new shinies ive had them but ive been busy and didnt want too many requests going up so here goes ill just edit this or add a message as i add them :)

Years
    Firstly are they all KB? Secondly i like metagross, gourgeist and Scizor. Im also interested in that event shiny Darkrai you have. I currently have all those you want ready for trade so if ur interested pick another KB shiny that i have cloned and we could do it today/now.

News!!!!!
    Ok so im gonna slowly start adding some new shinies ive had them but ive been busy and didnt want too many requests going up so here goes ill just edit this or add a message as i add them :)

Ok. Scizor is not KB. The competitive ones are, except latios of course. Also I have more competitive shinies: Aegislash, Tyranitar, Meowstic, Delphox, and Scolipede.

Also for my 3 wants, I'll add more because I have more to offer. So the three I mentioned and also:
    Shiny 6IV Ninetales, 6 IV Shiny Litwik, 6 IV Trevenant, 5 IV Modest Espeon

So yeah take you pic on what you want from me and what you'll give me from my wants

Dedenne1

Years
    Ok. Scizor is not KB. The competitive ones are, except latios of course. Also I have more competitive shinies: Aegislash, Tyranitar, Meowstic, Delphox, and Scolipede.

Also for my 3 wants, I'll add more because I have more to offer. So the three I mentioned and also:
    Shiny 6IV Ninetales, 6 IV Shiny Litwik, 6 IV Trevenant, 5 IV Modest Espeon

So yeah take you pic on what you want from me and what you'll give me from my wants

Ok just so u know itll take a lot longer with litwick and ninetales because im out of both and litwick especially has several clones needed atm.

Wants are event Darkrai, Gourgeist, Metagross, and Tyranitar so idk u wanna do 1:1 or 2:1 i have many of the 6ivs as well as normal KB for ur normal ones ;)

Dedenne1

Years
    Added:
    14 Shiny KB
    3 Shiny Event Pokemon
    2 Shiny 6iv
    2 Shiny 5iv

Years
    Ok just so u know itll take a lot longer with litwick and ninetales because im out of both and litwick especially has several clones needed atm.

Wants are event Darkrai, Gourgeist, Metagross, and Tyranitar so idk u wanna do 1:1 or 2:1 i have many of the 6ivs as well as normal KB for ur normal ones ;)

Ok. I wil be able to trade after around 6 PM EST
    Metagross for Espeon
    Gourgeist for Treecko
    Tyranitar for Greninja

Dedenne1

Years
    Update!
    Added Pokeballs for all shinies and event pokemon.
    Edit: If a pokemon doesnt have a ball under it it either means its in a great ball or ultra ball since i cant seem to find their sprites.
    Edit: Also added a small section of a few shinies that im hunting for if u have any start making demands! Lol

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years

Dedenne1

Years
    Ok so while im waiting for people to get on i have a question for all traders.
    Question: Would you like to see HA pokemon (non-shiny i already have some HA shinies) in the shop?

Years
    I'm still good to wait until your connection issues are solved. Just updating you on how close your requests are to being finished. I'm working on IV breeding the last four now. Also, one of my friends just got a powersave so she already cloned up a copy of my wild shiny Escavalier for you.

Also, I am terminally incapable of counting correctly. Somehow when writing the list post you added to your queue, I counted only 14 permanent trades when it was actually 15, plus the temp trade that I'll now be giving you a clone of permanently.

I have no idea why I cannot seem to count right in regards to this trade. As it stands now, I have 16 for you and only finalized a return request for 14, so for those extra two, just trade me whatever, can just be a throw-away.

I'll let you know when I'm 100% done, but thought to update you now that I've beat the game and don't have to rely on my son for IV checking all these eggs I'm going through hehe.

Dedenne1

Years
    I'm still good to wait until your connection issues are solved. Just updating you on how close your requests are to being finished. I'm working on IV breeding the last four now. Also, one of my friends just got a powersave so she already cloned up a copy of my wild shiny Escavalier for you.

Also, I am terminally incapable of counting correctly. Somehow when writing the list post you added to your queue, I counted only 14 permanent trades when it was actually 15, plus the temp trade that I'll now be giving you a clone of permanently.

I have no idea why I cannot seem to count right in regards to this trade. As it stands now, I have 16 for you and only finalized a return request for 14, so for those extra two, just trade me whatever, can just be a throw-away.

I'll let you know when I'm 100% done, but thought to update you now that I've beat the game and don't have to rely on my son for IV checking all these eggs I'm going through hehe.
    Oh ahah ok thank u a lot for that

Should I keep an eye on this thread as well? I've got time but...

Ur trade is ready :)

Dedenne1

Years
    Ok guys im on most of the day today so lets get some trades done maybe? :)

Update!
    5 new shinies added!
    Even more to come!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back