• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Ign: Chris
    FC:

5198-2646-5166
    Pokes I want: Shiny Jirachi or Genesect ( I know that seems like a high order, but since you can get clones... )
    Pokes offered: Shiny Ditto 5IV (From reliable trade on here) Shiny Dragonite 2IV and Shiny Latios 6IV( Not sure if these two are legit) I know you have a shiny Rayquaza but here is mine if you want it
    I know the title says X/Y, but you can trade through games correct?

U mean Oras? Yes i can get them to u that way are all ur shinies KB? And im interested in the dragonite and ditto if they are. Btw thanks for filling out the form thats super helpful. Also i like the font u use prob cause i use it too :)

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    U mean Oras? Yes i can get them to u that way are all ur shinies KB? And im interested in the dragonite and ditto if they are. Btw thanks for filling out the form thats super helpful. Also i like the font u use prob cause i use it too :)
    Is Kalos born with the pentagon, because if so they do not have it. And yes I do mean ORAS

Dedenne1

Years
  • Is Kalos born with the pentagon, because if so they do not have it. And yes I do mean ORAS

Yes it is i really only accept Kalos born shinies right now but if u have any others maybe we could make a deal ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Im currently in the process of making a team do u think u could breed this girl:

Heliolisk @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Dry Skin
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Focus Blast
    - Grass Knot
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Thunder

So I got one bred with HP Ice finally. It's a male, so I hope you didn't have a specific gender in mind. If so, I'll keep going.

Dedenne1

Years
  • So I got one bred with HP Ice finally. It's a male, so I hope you didn't have a specific gender in mind. If so, I'll keep going.

Thats fine with me hahaha i have no gender preference

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Thats fine with me hahaha i have no gender preference

Perfect. He is currently level 23 with all the moves you requested. Any specific level as well or is that fine? He is EV trained as well.

Dedenne1

Years
  • So I got one bred with HP Ice finally. It's a male, so I hope you didn't have a specific gender in mind. If so, I'll keep going.

Perfect. He is currently level 23 with all the moves you requested. Any specific level as well or is that fine? He is EV trained as well.

Wait a minute you ev trained him as well??? Wow thanks man umm i think level 50 is the level i wanna get to if thats alright with u and then we can trade :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Wait a minute you ev trained him as well??? Wow thanks man umm i think level 50 is the level i wanna get to if thats alright with u and then we can trade :)

I did everything to the T, despite it may have been a bit more than necessary haha. I'll keep going with the training for the time being then.

Dedenne1

Years
  • I did everything to the T, despite it may have been a bit more than necessary haha. I'll keep going with the training for the time being then.

Thats great! Are u interested in any more of my shinies cause i am looking for someone to breed and train a magnezone for me :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Thats great! Are u interested in any more of my shinies cause i am looking for someone to breed and train a magnezone for me :)

I kind of am, I could try to get the Magnezone, it may take me some time though. By the way, the Heliolisk is now lvl 50 and everything.

Dedenne1

Years
  • I kind of am, I could try to get the Magnezone, it may take me some time though. By the way, the Heliolisk is now lvl 50 and everything.

Ok well i can wait so if u wanna do the magnezone and when u finish u can trade me those 2 and pick 2 of any shinies you'd like :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Ok well i can wait so if u wanna do the magnezone and when u finish u can trade me those 2 and pick 2 of any shinies you'd like :)

Well, if you don't mind, lets do this first one when we can, cause I have no idea how long the Magnezone would end up taking. I've gotta go and look for a few rather specific things for that HP fire I believe.

PLus I want to make sure I got this one right, I'm a rather paranoid person when it comes to messing things up hah.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Well, if you don't mind, lets do this first one when we can, cause I have no idea how long the Magnezone would end up taking. I've gotta go and look for a few rather specific things for that HP fire I believe.

PLus I want to make sure I got this one right, I'm a rather paranoid person when it comes to messing things up hah.
    Ok I'll let u know when we can trade im on a little trip and i dont have my 3ds but it shouldn't be too long u can add me now though FC is in my sig :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Ok I'll let u know when we can trade im on a little trip and i dont have my 3ds but it shouldn't be too long u can add me now though FC is in my sig :)

Sounds good, I got you added now. Shoot me a PM or VM when you're ready to trade, and until then I'll see what I can do about that Magnezone. Granted I'll be working on that on and off.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Sounds good, I got you added now. Shoot me a PM or VM when you're ready to trade, and until then I'll see what I can do about that Magnezone. Granted I'll be working on that on and off.

OK I should be on tonight at some point.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    OK I should be on tonight at some point.

Alright, well like I said, just throw a VM or PM at me when all is ready to go, I don't wan to keep posting here as I feel like I'm spamming by this point.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Alright, well like I said, just throw a VM or PM at me when all is ready to go, I don't wan to keep posting here as I feel like I'm spamming by this point.

Im actually on now if ur ready :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back