• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Hey Altairis!
    Ya how about shiny 6iv deerling, shiny 6iv houndour, shiny 6iv hippopotas, shiny 5iv golett, shiny 6v spheal. Do those work for you? :)

I just realized the Spheal is in a hacked ball since it's only catchable in the Safari Zone in HGSS, so I'm going to remove it from my list, but if you're still okay with that I'll trade it to you.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I just realized the Spheal is in a hacked ball since it's only catchable in the Safari Zone in HGSS, so I'm going to remove it from my list, but if you're still okay with that I'll trade it to you.

Can i just sub in for your buneary? :)

Dedenne1

Years
  • Sure. I'll be online tomorrow, and we can trade then!

I actually gotta just get those cloned by RNC unless you do your own cloning cause then i can just trade them to you then you trade them back? Whichever works for you. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I actually gotta just get those cloned by RNC unless you do your own cloning cause then i can just trade them to you then you trade them back? Whichever works for you. :)
    I have Powersaves but unfortunately it doesn't work on Mac and I have to run it through a Windows program and that just broke yesterday :/ I'll try and fix it today

Dedenne1

Years
  • I have Powersaves but unfortunately it doesn't work on Mac and I have to run it through a Windows program and that just broke yesterday :/ I'll try and fix it today

Alright in the meantime ill see if i can get those cloned for you tonight :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2015
    XtremeDued
    IGN:2G4U
    FC:2063-0410-9802
    Pokes I want: Shiny Gallade, Level 51, Rash nature, steadfast ability(SPA)
    Pokes offered: Shiny Sableye, Level 87, Bashful Nature, Keen Eye(ENG)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Heya, I'm interested in your shiny Butterfree (the one named Venon) and shiny Ampharos. There is a link to my shop in my sig if you would like to check it out for offers for these two. n__n

Dedenne1

Years
  • I have Powersaves but unfortunately it doesn't work on Mac and I have to run it through a Windows program and that just broke yesterday :/ I'll try and fix it today
    Sorry its taking so long i havent forgot but something happended with pokebank and well...i cant get my shinies out until i pay so ill definately work on that sorry for the delay! n_n

XtremeDued
    IGN:2G4U
    FC:2063-0410-9802
    Pokes I want: Shiny Gallade, Level 51, Rash nature, steadfast ability(SPA)
    Pokes offered: Shiny Sableye, Level 87, Bashful Nature, Keen Eye(ENG)
    Hey Xtreme id love to trade but i already have 2 shiny sableye one with 5ivs and one with 3 but if you have any other shinies that i dont have id love to trade!

Heya, I'm interested in your shiny Butterfree (the one named Venon) and shiny Ampharos. There is a link to my shop in my sig if you would like to check it out for offers for these two. n__n
    As stated above i lost my subscription to pokebank (and they wont accept my cc for some reason) so i just have to wait till i can get my membership back (or customer service actually helps) But id love to trade if your ok with waiting for a couple days sorry again :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • As stated above i lost my subscription to pokebank (and they wont accept my cc for some reason) so i just have to wait till i can get my membership back (or customer service actually helps) But id love to trade if your ok with waiting for a couple days sorry again :(

That's fine! Sorry you're having issues with Bank. I've been there myself so I know it sucks. :(

Dedenne1

Years
  • That's fine! Sorry you're having issues with Bank. I've been there myself so I know it sucks. :(

I have Powersaves but unfortunately it doesn't work on Mac and I have to run it through a Windows program and that just broke yesterday :/ I'll try and fix it today

So after a very long..seriously long...call to Nintendo customer service and a couple transfers pokebank is kinda working atleast enough where i can take people out so im going to ask RNC if we can set up a date to clone and we ll go from there. Also what times work best for you guys?

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there, just curious if I'd be able to request unhatched Nido and Mareep eggs, I've just started a new game but am seeking those two as part of my party

Dedenne1

Years
  • Hi there, just curious if I'd be able to request unhatched Nido and Mareep eggs, I've just started a new game but am seeking those two as part of my party

Sorry thats not really what my shop is for! Although id be happy to help i dont really have those pokes available but i can recommend you check out this thread where you can request that and ask for someone to pm or vm you if they can help you. Hope that helps!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So after a very long..seriously long...call to Nintendo customer service and a couple transfers pokebank is kinda working atleast enough where i can take people out so im going to ask RNC if we can set up a date to clone and we ll go from there. Also what times work best for you guys?

I'm going to be very busy starting in the middle of this week. I'll be around during the day tomorrow and maybe some Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'm going to be really busy starting on the 19th through the 24th. :(

Dedenne1

Years
  • I'm going to be very busy starting in the middle of this week. I'll be around during the day tomorrow and maybe some Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'm going to be really busy starting on the 19th through the 24th. :(

alright im ready to go i already had clones of yours in stock so am ready to trade whenever and it looks like i didnt look at your shop yet so for my 2 are you willing to trade your vannilite (sorbet lv. 21) and your petilil (チュリネ lv. 21)? And i understand i should be available tommarrow alittle bit mostly at 9:00am-11:00am EST and anytime past 6pm usually. i wont be on wednesday at all and hardly tuesday so hopefully we can arrange something tommarrow or we can wait till your not busy again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • alright im ready to go i already had clones of yours in stock so am ready to trade whenever and it looks like i didnt look at your shop yet so for my 2 are you willing to trade your vannilite (sorbet lv. 21) and your petilil (チュリネ lv. 21)? And i understand i should be available tommarrow alittle bit mostly at 9:00am-11:00am EST and anytime past 6pm usually. i wont be on wednesday at all and hardly tuesday so hopefully we can arrange something tommarrow or we can wait till your not busy again.

Sure, those two are fine. :) I will try to get them cloned as soon as I can and hopefully we can squeeze in a trade soon!

Dedenne1

Years
  • Sure, those two are fine. :) I will try to get them cloned as soon as I can and hopefully we can squeeze in a trade soon!

Sounds good my schedule changed for the day so im available a bit more today now :)

~Also this will be the last trade until I close for this season, see you all next summer~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back