• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Degrassi The Next Generation

Alakazam

Banned
Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    Who likes the show? It's a teen drama with students from eigth to tenth grade. The show deals with real life issues and is set in Canada. It comes on The- N and CTV.

Yeah it rules! It takes place in my home town, Toronto! I watch it every week! This week it was about Emma's real dad, Shane. If you saw the originally Degrassi, you knew he fell off a bridge and hit his head. It was pretty good! It's strange how everyone has all these weird hair styles now, but I'm sure I'll get used to it! Overall super show!

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • Yea "Father Figure" when Emma went to meet her dad, Shane. He has brain damage from taking acid and jumping off a bridge. It aired in Canada already but not in U.S. It will on October 3.I read an episode guide though. It's good to have Canadian friends ^_~
    "U Got the Look" will premiere on the 1 in Canada. Manny wants to be sexy, so she buys a thong and tries to be grown. Craig starts a band.
    This new season deals with teen pregnancy, abortion, cutting, cancer,abuse and other things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2003
    I luv degrassi. I mean, its so sad that in the new season, Mr, Simpson gets cancer. I'm not suure if he dies. And Manny likes this other guy, and a rumour says that she gets pregnant.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I cant wait for tommorow , it starts the new series of degrassi ^^ , i cant wait to see it , me and my friends are going to watch it ^^.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I like the show too, I recently saw a episode where a guy named Marco was gay, and people in school beat him up because of that. The show is very interesting, I used to watch degrassi jr high, and degrassi high.

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • Wow, last night's episode was a rocket buster! Emma finally tells Manny what she is dressing like and it wasn't an idiot! Whooo!!! I'm not going to say the word, but darn, it was cool! Next week is about Terry and her abusive boyfriend. She wants to be in the play, but he doesn't want her to be. Sound familiar? It's just like Scott and that blond bimbo on Degrassi High, I forget her name. Anyway, the only differences is that the guy on Degrassi the next Generation is a total nerd, he isn't cool like Scott. Oh and BTW Manny is gonna have a kid, it has been confirmed! Can't wait for that! It's sad, since she was so young last season and she has changed for the worse now. Last week's episode about that girl cutting herself was gross. Don't watch it, trust me! Degrassi has really gotten serious this season, I mean in the first season they dealt with simple topics like first dates and telling the truth, but gosh darn it, this season has become really interesting. How much longer do you think Degrassi will last? I think it will last 5 seasons at least if they get the funding. I hope they have more than 22 episodes next season, hopefully 26 or 28! This show rocks, best new show in a while!

nicolelh11

Aelita
    Years
  • I like degrassi to. Over in the U.S were in a brand new season. They have all new episodes. Its pretty cool. Sean is thug now stealing stuff goes woth the girl whos cutting herself. Emma broke up with him and goes out Cris new to Degrassi and he's black. Terri is in the hospital with a brain clot. That all I'm telling you guys. You just have to watch it yourself. It's pretty cool.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • It's not really a new season, The-N is just stupid, and shows the episodes out of order, and splits one season into two. It's still the third season. I already know what happens this whole season, so you don't have to tell me. Guess what, Terri won't be returning as a regular next year.

Nikku

I'm not broken...
    Years
  • I used to love Degrassi! Though I kinda slacked off from watching it because of the erratic schedules of the-n. My favorite characters are prolly Marco and Emma, cuz I can sort of relate to both of them in ways.

I think the thing with Terry is really sad... her whole life is probably ruined and I doubt she will ever be the same. That Rick guy is a real ****er. Sorry, he just angers me greatly. A friend of mine said that Terri needed to die cuz 'she was a cow'. How messed up is that? =\

IIRC, the last episode is supposed to be called "The Secret". My friend thinks it will involve Marco, but that's not exactly a secret... My theory is that it involves a paternity test and Craig is NOT the father. XD And yes, there is another option there...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Nikku said:
    I used to love Degrassi! Though I kinda slacked off from watching it because of the erratic schedules of the-n. My favorite characters are prolly Marco and Emma, cuz I can sort of relate to both of them in ways.

I think the thing with Terry is really sad... her whole life is probably ruined and I doubt she will ever be the same. That Rick guy is a real ****er. Sorry, he just angers me greatly. A friend of mine said that Terri needed to die cuz 'she was a cow'. How messed up is that? =\

IIRC, the last episode is supposed to be called "The Secret". My friend thinks it will involve Marco, but that's not exactly a secret... My theory is that it involves a paternity test and Craig is NOT the father. XD And yes, there is another option there...
    The Last episode of this season is called "The Power of Love" and it doens't really focus on Marco, well kinda, but not Craig. The Craig/Manny thing ends in "Accidents Will Happen". The-N might not show it because of "heavy" themes, which i won't say, incase you dont read spoilers.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Meh, I used to watch it all the time, but don't really have the energy to fight for the TV anymore. =/

Last episode I watched was most likely that Marco one... though I can barely remember. I should watch it next time it's on. o_O

*giggles thinking of Ter and her Dylaco fangirlness*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Who likes Dylarco? A friend of yours? Well, I really want to see Rock and Roll High School, the next new episode this Friday. I know what happens, but I want to hear the songs by Ashley's Band, **** Hath No Fury, and Craig's band, Downtown Sasquatch. Weird names, huh.

Back