• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] deleted

Bulky Ledian

Banned
    Years
    This is the "Games Showcase" forum, not the "Fangames Showcase" forum (though yes, the majority of the games showcased here happen to be fangames).
    Considering that "Games Showcase" in a sub-section of "Fan Games" there's an explicit implication that this is primarily for non-original fan works.
    Then again this game is so derivative of the older Dragon Quest, and other titles that it could probably count as a fan-game still.

Years
    • Seen today
    This looks pretty awesome, and in the style of games I used to go crazy for! Here's hoping it goes well, and am eagerly awaiting the release!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Hey there! I just downloaded the demo earlier today, and I've been really enjoying it so far! I'm super excited for the full game to come out!

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't think this was meant to be here since it has nothing to do with pokemon, it's a different type of rpg all together, it's like if someone posted a final fantasy rpg here

Years
    • Seen today
    Might as well rename the website to Rpg community if that's the case, v that's why i meantion you might as well rename it to rpgcommunity, instead of POKEcommunity

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Might as well rename the website to Rpg community if that's the case

Jeez guys. Give him a break already. This site is more then just Pokemon. I've seen Digimon, some Dragon Ball Z stuff and more here. Cut him some slack. If you don't like this idea, just move on. We are all primarily game fans here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    From what I see, this game looks great. I love seeing people make games here that isn't just Pokemon. It's a nice refresher. It's also giving me great RPG feels and nostalgia from my childhood. I can't wait for the full game.

Years
    • Seen today
    From what I see, this game looks great. I love seeing people make games here that isn't just Pokemon. It's a nice refresher. It's also giving me great RPG feels and nostalgia from my childhood. I can't wait for the full game.

Yes! How I feel exactly! this game is gunna be a great taste of fresh air and I am very much looking forward to it's coming out.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yay! I am glad to hear you're still working on it! This game is gunna be great. The longer the wait with stuff like this, the better it is I have always found.

Last edited:
    Back