• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[\/(-DELTA-)\/]

Hiya Delta! Good to meet you, welcome to PC ye. <3

Living in the sky sure sounds nice. Hopefully my image of it isn't too far from what it'd actually look like. ;P Anything you're here to discuss in particular or are you just looking to get immersed in a Pokemon forum? There's something around here for anyone and we'd be thrilled if you chose to stick around. The more the merrier, after all, right?

See you around and do drop off a message if you need help or would like to chat.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, came from the sky you say?! How is the sky! I hear the sky is looovely this time of year, especially during late summer/early fall! ://3

Anywho, nice to have you here pal, and I hope everything is to your liking so far, here on this forum! We've got loads of things here, and great people for you to meet, so, don't be shy around us, y'hear? <33

Have a grrrreat time, and a even greater day! :3

Years
    So you claim you are from the sky? That's uh, interesting. But anyways, nice to meet you Delta!

Given your short intro, why not tell us more about yourself because that way we can recommend what parts of the forums might catch your interest, and you could even share something in common with a fellow member here. Like what Sheep said in her post, there's so much you can discuss here and that's what sets PC apart from most Pokemon forums.

Good luck settling in and we hope you can be active because we love having new faces around. Enjoy your day Delta, and if you ever need anything you can always poke a message my way.

- Hikamaru

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Delta, and don't say sorry about making short intros, I don't think the length of the intros are all matter, but I'm sure you'll have good time in here, that's what's important. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the ride! Happy Pokecommunitying!

Back