• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Deoxys, Jirachi, and Mew.

Years
  • Deoxys and Jirachi are 3rd Gen event legendaries while Mew was available as an event Pokemon in Emerald.

Mew might be a bit of a stretch but do you think we'll see some sort of event for the other two?

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Probably, we haven't hd an event for them (Jirachi & Deoxys) in a while.

Not too sure bout Mew tbh - but they re recreating the southern island event for Lati@s, so I'd love to see the Old Sea Map or w/e it was make an appearance to English players.

pkmin3033

I think it's possible that they'll be made available...after all, there is no way to obtain them in the current generation outside of trading, and sticking a Mirage Spot with one in them in the game can't be too much work. I'd like to see all three of them, if only because I've never been able to obtain one myself - the three I have are all from online trading. Deoxys was impossible to obtain by yourself in Ranger, and Jirachi and Mew events have never been near me. Plus, it's about time Nintendo actually let us Catch 'Em All.

Years
  • Probably, we haven't hd an event for them (Jirachi & Deoxys) in a while.

Not too sure bout Mew tbh - but they re recreating the southern island event for Lati@s, so I'd love to see the Old Sea Map or w/e it was make an appearance to English players.

See, that was I was thinking. Jirachi would probably have some sort of distribution(unless a new area is made where you can find Jirachi) but, maybe the Birth Island and the Faraway Island event might be in the remakes as a way to get Deoxys and Mew.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think it's possible that they'll be made available...after all, there is no way to obtain them in the current generation outside of trading, and sticking a Mirage Spot with one in them in the game can't be too much work. I'd like to see all three of them, if only because I've never been able to obtain one myself - the three I have are all from online trading. Deoxys was impossible to obtain by yourself in Ranger, and Jirachi and Mew events have never been near me. Plus, it's about time Nintendo actually let us Catch 'Em All.
    Did they not have Wi-Fi events for those two where you live back in gen IV? (or did you miss them/started with Gen V?) That was the last time they gave out those three in the same generation.
    Anyways it's been two generation since then, it wouldn't hurt for them to have another event for those three. Darkrai, Celebi (well if one got Pokebank),and Diancie were/are to be given out for XY, a ticket thing (japan only thus far sadly) will give out Shaymin, Keldeo, and Victini so the only missing events (at least for Japan) will be Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Arceus, Meleotta, and Genesect (leaving out Hoopa and Volcanion).

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    it is pretty obvious that jirachi will be in the game since in the demo it references a rock you need a wish tag for.

Years
  • it is pretty obvious that jirachi will be in the game since in the demo it references a rock you need a wish tag for.

I dont think it says you need it does it?

Edit- if you press a by the rock it says "is a white rock"

If you talk to the person next to the rock she says "the rock has a special meaning to the people at the Space Centre. They put it here as their wish for their rockets to fly safely. When you make a wish, what do you use? Do you wish upon a star? I use a wish tag to make it happen. That's what I do."

I think thats roughly what it said in the original rse so make of it what you will

Years
  • That's exactly what it said in the original. The wish tag reference is similar to the references to Shaymin in the town that was once said to be barren in the Sinnoh games (except unlike Shaymin it doesn't appear in game).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Since they were available in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, they'll be obtainable in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire as well. They like to keep remakes closely reassembling to their original versions, for most cases, so it wouldn't make much sense to be removing these Pokémon, if you ask me.

Though, what I believe would be nice is if they had made their locations (Birth Island, for example) accessible from in-game, without them distributing any ticket of sorts via Mystery Gift. It'd be very fun if we were able to discover places like this by simply exploring, whether it requires us to surf, dive, climb rocks, or anything we could possibly think of.

I'm sure a majority of fans would appreciate them giving us chance of having more adventure and whatnot, including me.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Mew was on Faraway Island which could be accessed using the Old Sea Map iirc, Deoxys was on Birth Island which are two locations that could easily make a return. As for Jirachi, I don't recall being found in-game but rather distributed via downloadable event. Perhaps a new event/location will be made in order to capture Jirachi, in fact it's more than likely that will be the case with being able to fly to all these locations when "Soaring".

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    i was reading somewhere on reddit that they found coding for mega jirachi the oras demo, so jirachi seems possible.

i already have all the event legendaries minus hoopa and volcanion. always good to have more though!

Years
  • Since they were available in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, they'll be obtainable in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire as well. They like to keep remakes closely reassembling to their original versions, for most cases, so it wouldn't make much sense to be removing these Pokémon, if you ask me.

Though, what I believe would be nice is if they had made their locations (Birth Island, for example) accessible from in-game, without them distributing any ticket of sorts via Mystery Gift. It'd be very fun if we were able to discover places like this by simply exploring, whether it requires us to surf, dive, climb rocks, or anything we could possibly think of.

I'm sure a majority of fans would appreciate them giving us chance of having more adventure and whatnot, including me.
    What do you mean? Deoxys, and Mew's events were only available in Emerald (well Deoxys had one for FrLg too), but not Ruby and Sapphire. Considering that some aspects of the game are more like RS than Emerald they might not be available.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    There had better at least be Deoxys because I have been waiting since Sapphire to be able to get the darn thing (and I missed the GameStop one during 4th gen and was on hiatus from Pokemon in general through 5th gen's run due to lack of time and money so I missed all its events). I do at least have the Colosseum Bonus Disc so there's always Jirachi if I can re-obtain a copy of Sapphire (mine was lost, currently only have Emerald and FireRed).

Years
  • What do you mean? Deoxys, and Mew's events were only available in Emerald (well Deoxys had one for FrLg too), but not Ruby and Sapphire. Considering that some aspects of the game are more like RS than Emerald they might not be available.

I think he's onto something here, given from what we've seen so far the games are more likely following Ruby & Sapphire and not Emerald. However, I would still like to see Jirachi in the game though.

Years
  • Well...these games do have Ho-oh and Lugia who were in Emerald...only not in an event like back then. Interestingly the screenshots they showed of them remind me of Naval rock a bit, I wonder if GF chose those backgrounds for that purpose, to reference the event in Emerald and FrLg.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    So if ORAS has Hoopa Volcanion will be in an event for Pokemon Z ? I know hackers found some event trigger in X/Y for Hoopa.

Years
  • It would be pretty cool if we got Birth Island and Faraway Island back sometime, I would love to be able to catch these legendaries again. Maybe there will be a Jirachi event involving Mossdeep's Space Center?

DialDial

Aneksuz
    Years
  • I think GameFreak said that we would be able to obtain all Pokémon by just owning all the 3DS Pokémon games. That can mean that with X and Y and ORAS we can obtain a full National Dex. Or that's what I think because otherwise they wouldn't tell us that now.

So I think they'll be back :)

Last edited:
    Back