• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dex Filling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    I'm just trying to fill my Pokedex in X/Y for my shiny charm! I can offer you any non-legend pokemon not on this list, or spitbacks from some competitive pokemon I've bred as payment. I'm also willing to be lent any of the following as well!
    Here's what I still need:

rayquaza (I have Y, cannot have dragon ascent)
    giratina
    victini

Last edited:

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    can give you

tympole, Darumaka, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Yamask, foongus, ffrillish, joltik, elektross, beehyem, beartic, and deino.

think i got a binacle and skrelp somewhere.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    I have the 3 diamond and legends and Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem(I will loan them to u, but I want them back)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    I have updated the thread with what I still need!

can give you

tympole, Darumaka, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Yamask, foongus, ffrillish, joltik, elektross, beehyem, beartic, and deino.

think i got a binacle and skrelp somewhere.

I still need Darumaka, Siglyph, Yamask, Elektross, Beehyem, and Deino. What would you like for those?

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    oops sorry was mia for a while because of other games. ahh yeah still have those whenver you're ready to trade. dont really want/need anything

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    @sCam
    Thanks! I just need Eelektross now :D Lemme know when you're available that'd be awesome!

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I can do tradebacks for everything except Darkrai. You can keep binacle and vanillite. I may have extras of a few of the non event legends you need too, but I dont have my 3ds on me atm so I'll have to get back to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back