• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga ex :: Dialga ex PEOPLE!

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
  • It's been a while since I faked a regular Pokémon ex, I saw Cascade's Dialga art, so I asked Cascade to use the art, and got permission.

Dialga

The idea of the card is to use Movements In Time when you have more than 2 Energy to power up Majestic Spears by discarding energy.

Tell me whacha think =)

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • that looks EXACTLY like my card ;)! really sweeeeett :P! your an awesome faker coz your placing is PERFECT! and my art :P! where can you go wrong?

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • And why you'd have to wait two more turns following Movements in Time to take advantage of Majestic Spears, I don't know. But meh, it's your card. I love the artwork, but you do realise that that layout won't be in use?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Very nice. Just my improvements on the rulings/text are:

Movements In Time should read: .. You may attach any amount of Energy Cards from your hand or discard any amount of Energy cards attached to Dialga ex, until 2 energy cards remain.

There is a big difference between attaching Energy and Energy Cards. Also you spelt Hand wrong. :D

Same with Majestic Spears. It says each 'Energy' in your discard pile, despite Energy cannot be in a discard pile (only attached to in play Pokemon) also some energy have varying amounts. This attack should definately read 'Energy Cards in your discard pile'
    Majestic Spears also says 20+, but also states 30+, IMO it's a broken attack so it should stay at 20+ or lower the max amount of damage (approx 60 is more realistic).

Nice card ;)

Back