• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    I see that there are many ?????? in the Pokemon/Item Indexes i know all about the pokemon ?????? and ? but what happens with the items?

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Unknown.

I haven't tried them yet, because I'm such a lazy bum. Hehehe...

I'm also too lazy to get the GameSpot Forum codes right now, so I might do that later, when I have time, or if anyone wants to do that, go ahead.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    Hi i have a question "the AR American/European works with the D/P jap?" Thanks for your time:nervous:

Years
    Hi i have a question "the AR American/European works with the D/P jap?" Thanks for your time:nervous:

Yup, it does! It seems to be region-free, for all the Japanese codes I put in it.
    So you don't have to import for Japanese Action Replays. XD

Therefore, Action Replay for Pokemon Diamond works, otherwise many wouldn't be able to test these codes.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    How do you get the Action Replay to recognize Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? I keep getting the "Unknown game" message when I put Pokemon Pearl in, and I did put the xml file in the Action Replay, and I have updated the Action Replay and I still get that message. Is there any way for me to make the codes work? I really want to catch Aruseus :(

EDIT: I think I got it.... I'm testing it now. It was the ID that was the problem. It worked! I was able to get myself an Aruseus! These codes are awesome.

Last edited:

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
    Can someone help me I just bought Action Replay DS And im confused how do I add the codes to My Codelists?

Twilight Itachi X

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Are you getting the "unknown game" message when you put in Diamond or Pearl? I went through this, and got confused as well. First, update your Action Replay by pushing the software upgrade button (the button that looks like a DS cartridge), then after it upgrades, it will tell you to reset your DS, then put Diamond/Pearl in again, it will still say "unknown game", but there will be a small GameID (APAJ, and 8 numbers) number under it. Make sure the xml file matches the GameID or it will keep giving you the "unknown game" message. If it doesn't match, open Notepad to change the GameID number to what Action Replay showed you when it gave you the message. Then drag the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl xml file into the Action Replay program. Now if you followed those steps, when you put Diamond/Pearl in it shouldn't say "unknown game" anymore, but Pokemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl, which ever one you have. For those who are confused about creating xml files, the files for Diamond and Pearl are in these links:
    https://www.uploading.com/files/CCU6F55M/Pokemon_Diamond_jp.xml.html
    https://www.uploading.com/files/R9J6GWY2/Pokemon_Pearl_jp.xml.html Just make sure the GameID in the xml file matches your copy of D/P or it won't work.

Last edited:

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
    Ok well it does match but do I have to like download the XML file in to the Action replay or what?

Forget what I said I just got it on notepad.I save it as an .XML but it says could not load file ok.. I might seem crazy but when I drag and drop them in to the my code lists it says Not a firmware file...

And no i didn't add the XML file because im not sure how and that's the ONLY thing im not sure of ._.

Last edited:

Twilight Itachi X

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Well, the only way to add the xml file is to drag it. Did you try updating the Action Replay? I never had the "not a firmware file" problem, I was able to drag the xml into it. And, I got a question now. Does anyone know how to add codes in the xml? I need to put codes for some of the other berries other than the Mikuru Berry, Starf Berry, Lansat, and Apicot Berry, which are already on the xml file. The problem is, the Action Replay won't let me put the Pearl xml file in the Action Replay now after I added new codes in it. It gives me an error message, "Can't open file" when I try to drag the edited xml with the updated codes in. Any way to fix that so I can add these codes in the list?

EDIT: Alright looks like I fixed that one too,lol, and Mrbadboy3, about that firmware file error, since I just seen it (that's because I pressed "no" when it said to completely erase the codelist), to avoid that, when it tells you if you want to delete the entire codelist or something like that press "yes" to delete the entire codelist, and Pokemon Diamond or Pearl's codelist should go into your AR with no problem.

Last edited:

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
    Oh god I had my action replay for like 3 days and it's broken like ****. It won't even get to the point where it shows the codes in Code Manager. The top screen just says '' This product is not licensed or endorsed by Nintendo '' Again >_< is there an alternative other than Code Manager ._. Or do I have to buy ANOTHER AR >.< Oh and when it does last for a few seconds it freezes :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    These codes.....make me.....happy............not just happy mind you...............SUPER ULTRA MEGA SEGA HAPPY :o lol

Gots me An Aruseus and A Shiny Manaphy :D

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Is there a walk thorugh walls code I need it get out of the Re-Battle Diaruga thing

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2008
    I'm having trouble with the Pokemon Modifier. I selected it, but nothing happens...

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Is there a code to increase the letters in a name of a pokemon

Years
    Is there a code to increase the letters in a name of a pokemon

I don't know if it's a code per say, but I do know there is a way you can make the letters of the Japanese Pokemon longer.

Sadly, I don't have the code, because I'm too freakin' lazy busy with other topics and such...

If anyone can verify about this, please post.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh I found something Out about the shiny code dont put it in when you have to go into wild double battles

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    Is there a code for infinite master balls?

I've tried the thing when you press and hold a + b when you throw a poke/great/ultra ball and it acts like a master ball and it worked. I caught two chanseys and a noctowl with the trick and they had full HP. I thought that it was fixed. I want to know the code for master balls because the trick doesn't always work.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Here is the code to make any ball even a poke ball catch like a master ball

Poke ball works like Master ball
    522357E0 5C514A7E 022357E8 E0059000 022357F8 04002001 022357FC 90003801 D0000000 00000000

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back