• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Diancie Wi-Fi Event 24-27 July

mariomaniac432

Shuckle Master
Years
  • I missed out on the last Diance event, so I'll be sure to grab this one. It's the only Pokemon I need to have a truly completed Pokedex right now. I'm glad it's a mystery gift event. Codes are fine and all, but it's a little annoying, and you shouldn't have to go to a specific store to get events either. Events should be open to anyone who has the game, except maybe special ones they give out at tournaments or something of that nature.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Don't know if this has been mentioned or asked or not, but since there's not much info, are these going to be different natures or just one, can they be shiny or no (most likely not)?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Wasn't aware about this event until I was told by a friend about it. I'm definitely going to download it, but I'm debating whether I should do it before or after my class registration for the Fall semester, because it's scheduled on the same day.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Don't know if this has been mentioned or asked or not, but since there's not much info, are these going to be different natures or just one, can they be shiny or no (most likely not)?

Pretty sure we'll be able to get a random nature, but like every other Gen 6 event (besides the ones that are always shiny, like the Tanabata Jirachi) that Diancie will most likely be shiny locked.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to downloading one too. Time to SR my own !

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • the mew from poke ranch was always available for 4th gen games and could be transported to 5th gen games, at least until nintendo shut the gates on 4th/5th gen wifi.
    as for dexoys, you could get it in each of the 3ed gen games(space center event), the forms on the other hand where exclusive to each version and if you traded it to a different 3ed gen game its form would change depending upon the game:
    normal: colluseum/xd gale of darkness/ ruby/saphire
    speed: emerald
    attack: firered
    defense :leargreen
    genesect didn't have any form that was exclusive to just B2W2, that was kyurm and that thing wasn't even an event.
    I was talking about exclusive wi-fi events. There was a Mew wi-fi event that was HGSS only. Genesect may not have had a forme but it was still given out only to B2W2 users.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I was talking about exclusive wi-fi events. There was a Mew wi-fi event that was HGSS only. Genesect may not have had a forme but it was still given out only to B2W2 users.
    pokemon ranch was unable to connect to hgss, so it makes sense for theres to be a separate one for those 2 games. and there was one genesect that could be acquired on black & white versions, but it was a japanese exclusive.
    i was talking in gerneral, not about this event specifically.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
  • Definitely excited for this one! I missed out on the previous Diancie event on XY, so I'm not going to miss it again!

That said, I keep on hoping for some of the older mythical Pokemon to be in events. Having only started with Gen V, I really want an event to get Mew or Jirachi.

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Just started to play like two days ago, do I need to complete the game to get it?
    About Diance, it has more attack than Spec Attack so it will be interesting to train one.

Edit: Nevermind, she has same Attack as Spec Attack, my bad p:

Last edited:

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • I'm happy to see I can finnaly get myself a Diancie, but I find it stupid that its only 3 days. A lot of people are going to miss out on this because they are on vacation or just haven't been following with the updates or some other reason and they may already have missed out the first one because it was code-exclusive. I really hope that nintendo goes back that event pokémon are ingame catchable pokémon. Just release the items like the eon tickit and when you pass someone from the internet or in real life you can get the item this way people won't miss out on legendary exclusive pokémon it may just take more dedication.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Yep got mine in UK too, already had a 2014 one from a US code but nice to have this too on my OR.

Back