• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dice Roll Challenge

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Third Update: Coumarine City -> Dendemille Town

Team Dice:

Spoiler:

Battle Dice:

Spoiler:

Current Team:

raichu.gif

Dauntless the Bold Raichu, Male, Lv 48
Ability: Static
Moves: Thunderbolt, Nuzzle, Quick Attack, Electro Ball

golduck.gif

Ruthless the Docile Golduck, Female, Lv 47
Ability: Damp
Moves: Toxic, Confusion, Return, Surf

espeon.gif

Relentless the Timid Espeon, Male, Lv 43
Ability: Synchronise
Moves: Swift, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Morning Sun

aurorus.gif

Flawless the Timid Aurorus, Male, Lv 44
Ability: Refrigerate
Moves: Ancient Power, Nature Power, Toxic, Aurora Beam

rotom-heat.gif

Breathless the Serious Rotom, Lv 40
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Ominous Wind, Thunderbolt

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Not an update but the colour die instructions said if we weren't sure we could ask.

Would people consider Bisharp to be mostly grey? I'd consider him mostly light and dark-grey but I could be wrong.

625Bisharp.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Here ya go. Not sure how it's hard to follow. You look at a die and compare it with the results sheet, and perform a corresponding task. I promise it's just the fact that I wrote everything out in detail that it might appear more tedious than it actually is. Enjoy, let me know if you have any questions! :)

Team Dice:
Spoiler:

Challenge Dice:
Spoiler:

Don't worry, I was just kidding :P

It is just the fact that there isn't a specific set of rules to follow the whole game that made it seem a bit hard to follow to me. Idk, maybe when I play it I'll find that I was wrong.

Can't do anything yet because the wifi I'm on won't let me view the dice :(
So I will take a look when I get home! But I don't know when I will be starting, I just finished my poison monotype on x and I still have a lot planned for that game. But I will do this challenge, whenever I get to it. ;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 14, 2023
Not an update but the colour die instructions said if we weren't sure we could ask.

Would people consider Bisharp to be mostly grey? I'd consider him mostly light and dark-grey but I could be wrong.

625Bisharp.png

Just an assumption. But I think it is supposed to be based on pokedex colour, which would make Bisharp red.

Never mind op said it doesn't have to match bulbapedia colours.

I like the idea of the challenge so I'm signing up.
Username: HeatedFennekin
Game: Pokemon X
Favorite Colour: Red

Kalos Questionaire
Favorite:
Cutest: Fennekin
Coolest: Hawlucha
Most Beautiful: Aurorus
Toughest: Barbarcle
Smartest: Meowstic(F)

Last edited:
Back