• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you do anything for Valentine's Day?

Years
    • Seen today
    It was a quiet day at home for me. Which is nothing to complain about that's for sure. Watched the movie "Pulp Fiction" and adored it.

Following day I went to a Chinese based buffet restaurant with my mother. It was more crowded than we would have liked. But perfectly fine otherwise.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • We didn't have any specific plans, but it was the first time I've ever really received a valentine's gift. I walked back to my desk to find chocolates sitting in front of my computer, so that was really special for me. We just spent a usual day together and ended up playing some Monster Hunter together with a friend later that night. Nothing special, but really nice!

Days
  • I wanted to do Enamorous raids, but there is no Ex-Raid gym near me, hence I feed my Best Buddy Meloetta, did Rocket Battles, changed my in-game attire, watched TV, laughed alongside my parents, eat some dishes and then slept !!
    :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Plus, I am highly reserved being, therefore I don't indulge myself in celebrating these things, and many others as well.
    (and not forget that I am a whole team of my own.)

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • The only notable thing I did was dress up in all pink, even down to pink-tinted sunglasses and Valentines themed socks. I even did my makeup really pink- WAY too much blush on my face and nose (looked like sunburn lol), drew a white heart on the tip of my nose, and pink eyeliner. Other than that, it was just another Wednesday (I have 3 2-hour classes that day, which definitely fries your brain by the end of the last class)

Back