• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Did you use Reshiram/Zekrom at the Final Battle against N?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So, just before you fight against N and his legendary Dragon, you're given the opportunity to catch Zekrom/Reshiram (depending on what game you have) to battle N with, in which the game gives you a choice on whether or not you'd like to put the dragons at the beginning of your party, or just stick with your own team.

That being said, did you choose use Reshiram/Zekrom at the Final Battle against N? Why or why not? o:

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I don't because I never use legendaries.

Years
  • I did use Reshiram for a bit, in a duel against Zekrom. However, because most of N's team can easily counter it, I relied on the rest of my team to get past them. It was still something epic to see in the main story of a Pokemon game I admit.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Yes I used them in my battle against N. I always use legendary Pokémon for these type of battles. Sometimes I switch out to use my others.

Years
  • I used Zekrom to fight N's Reshiram. It meant I had to leave Zebstrika out of my party, but it felt fitting to fight legendary to legendary. I only used him to battle Reshiram, though; the rest of the team were able to deal with N's other Pokémon pretty easily.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    You bet I did. Zekrom was my most wanted Pokemon in White, so I certainly wasn't going to pass up the first opportunity to use it, especially in an epic dragon duel.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I don't use Uber legendaries in my teams. Reshiram and Zekrom are no exceptions.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I used Zekrom when I played White Version, just because of the fact that my in-game team consisted of mostly my favorites, which lacked a bit in power. Plus, it just felt appropriate to the story.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • For the longest, I had really wanted to use Zekrom at least once or twice. But once I actually caught it, it was boxed after N's castle like all of my other legendary Pokemon. I think I eventually traded mine to someone who wanted it over the GTS, since it would have rotted in my PC forever if I hadn't; I generally never use mascot legendaries on my team.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I boxed Zekrom because I really wanted to fight him with the Pokemon I've been using to get me there in the first place.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • I played Pokemon white twice first didn't new much about the game forcing me to use zekrom but next time i din't use zekrom and easily defeated reshiram and N.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Yeah... I used it to beat Reshiram and replaces Krookodile which would originally fight it instead... And then I used my Darmanitan to trash basically everything else and Ghetsis...

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I generally don't use legendaries on my "story" team, but the whole story was building up to the point where you fought N, hero vs. hero, using your legendary dragons. It didn't feel right to just send it back to the box after catching it, and the way the battle is programmed to take advantage of their signature moves' additional effect, especially on the first turn, is a really sweet detail.

Although, I didn't have a hard time picking which Pokémon to send back to the box since I was using a friend's Pokémon to help me through the Elite Four, ha ha...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I had to I mean it was like Rivvon said Hero vs Hero Legendary Vs Legendary I mean what else could I do? Haha. But i wasnt exactly thrilled with it but he was using a legendary so I just used that as an excuse to wield the power of the dragon :3

Back