• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you use your Lucario?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I didn't even lay a finger on that thing, seeing as to how I've already gotten myself a Lucario beforehand. Even though its nature isn't bad at all, don't get me wrong, I've already put all my chips into the one that I've got first.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Nope, because I had my team each time planned out! Plus it seemed kinda ridiculous to me to just be handed a fully evolved Mega Pokemon, so I didn't want to give in to that so I boxed him right away. :)

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • In a Nuzlocke you take all the help you can get. A FREE pokemon as OP (in-game) as Lucario with a MEGA STONE is a godsend. He (along with my Azumarill and Chestnaught) formed and odd three-man core to my team that went something like this: These three pwn everything in sight, everything else R.I.P in peace. Catch a new mon, dead within twenty minutes, catch another, dead. On and on and on. I ended up just staring a normal playthrough halfway through cuz I was so sick of using those three. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I already had a Lucario from training a little Riolu. I just kept Korrina's Lucario and took the Lucarionite from it.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    lurcario is the worst pokemon he sits in my box I don't use him any more in pokeomon x

I don't play pokemon x anymore I play pokemon white two

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I thought I would use it, but I ultimately decided not to. By the time I received Lucario, I already had a team (+ a couple extras) that I liked, and already had a Mega (Blastoise, in this case, since it's my favorite Pokémon), so I didn't feel that inspired to add Lucario into the mix. I might use it on another file, though.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    After using a Lucario in my first Pearl playthrough and a Lucario in my first Black 2 playthrough, I decided to box the one I received in Y. I wanted to use different Pokemon. So the one in Y went into a random box and I gave the Lucarionite to my first Lucario from my Pearl game.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Lol nope! I kinda (always) want my 'own' Lucario trained instead of a gift (with always the same nature etc. just like Lapras). So 9/10 I already had a Lucario.. :3
    Just took the Lucarionite and gave it to my own Lucario and put the "gift" Lucario straight on WonderTrade :P

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I used her Lucario for a while, but I boxed it afterwards because I already have a full set of team decided, also because one or two of my Pokémon are already holding the Mega Evolution stone.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've played through about three times and still haven't used it. I feel kind of bad, since the Lucario actually wants to join you, but I used one in BW2 a lot, so I'm just burnt out on it really. :/ Plus 2 of my 3 XY playthroughs have been challenges where I didn't get Lucario or it didn't fit the criteria I needed, so there's that too.

Years
  • Lucario, meet PC Box. PC Box, meet Lucario. You better get acquainted because you'll be together the rest of your lives.

(In other words, throughout all my playthroughs I always boxed Lucario and never used it. I'm not a huge fan of it + there were other Mega Evos. I wanted for my team, so there was no point in keeping it.)

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I already had a Lucario that I'd evolved from a Riolu from early in the game. Didn't know I'd get a free one later, and I liked having my own anyway. That was the first time I'd used a Lucario too, so it was fun to have one from the start!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I caught a Riolu early on in this playthrough, I'm debating on using it. I didn't use a Lucario on my last playthroughs. I never used the one Korrina gave me, though.

Years
  • I haven't used the Lucario. Throughout every pokemon generation, I've tried to refrain from using pokemon given to the trainer by a coded event, and that trend has continued to gen VI. Lucario is an awesome pokemon, no doubt, but I couldn't find a fit for him on my team.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I caught a Riolu right away, in the same place you can catch Ralts. I found them consecutively and caught both. That Riolu is still in my party and is a level 81 Lucario now, I gave the one you get given away on wonder trade. I took the mega stone but that was all the use I had for it, mine had better stats and some EV training already.

Hy-Perior

Beginer ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Yes I used it, but when pokebank and poketransfer arrived I stopped and started using my Lucario from Pokemon B2/W2.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    No, I boxed him as soon as I got him.

I don't really like adding gift pokemon (aside from the starter) on my team. Occasionally I make an exception for egg gifts if I'm interested in the pokemon. (Like Togepi in soul silver)

Being handed a Lucario with a mega stone felt cheap. (Besides, I'm not a huge fan of Lucario)

Years
  • I used Korrina's Lucario on my first playthrough, particularly because I like Lucario itself and the Mega looked pretty awesome. I would've used him my second time through but I did have my Adamant Blaziken... :D

Back