• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon rom hack of Fire red

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2021
    Hello everyone,
    I started a Digimon project on Firered rom but since this is my first project, I'll need a lot of help.
    I finished the sprites of digimons (almost 300 are ready) some of them are drawn by me, also finished the moves (very few stayed from pokemon) and changed the types completely (the text that appear when use the moves in game is also changed).

next changing the sprites of tamers and pokeball into digivice would be piece of cake since I made most of digimon sprites myself anyway.

the story should be a mimic of that of digimon world 3 of playstation, I will need help in map and scripting since those are my weakest points, also some minor hacking into items like making the evolutionary stones into key items and don't be consumed once they r used.

if you r interested in helping we can contact ea other on discord, my discord username and tag: "anubis890#7320".

Back