• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon World 2.5[Update]

Which do you prefer?

• Lunamon&Coronamon

Votes: 61 71.8%
  • Herissmon&Labramon

Votes: 24 28.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 2, 2022
Maybe a Bug if you choose the special evolution(Coronamon i think was the name) from the start quest and you not evolving it to coronamon.
i evoled the bio worm mon into biostingmon ,after the absorb process you lose the special evolution to coronamon

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
What are the options for the partners? I would want to know any of the options foe first digimon

phantominoid

Darkness Within
Years
Maybe a Bug if you choose the special evolution(Coronamon i think was the name) from the start quest and you not evolving it to coronamon.
i evoled the bio worm mon into biostingmon ,after the absorb process you lose the special evolution to coronamon
The core gets removed after you absorb something, so just re-equip it and you'll be able to access Coronamon again.
What are the options for the partners? I would want to know any of the options foe first digimon
Gold Hawk will get you either an Agumon or a Monodramon.
Blue Falcon will give you a lopmon or Patamon.
Black Sword will give you a DemiDevimon or a Guilmon.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
Any time frame on when the next part of your game is coming i have played it from the start a lot and have really enjoyed it i am looking forward to ultimate/mega Digimons and new dungeons

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Dec 4, 2020
Hi, I want to say that this is really good so far! I never played Digimon World 2 (just Digimon World 3), but I was still interested in trying this out. My first playthrough (before the update)...wasn't the best. Firstly, I forgot that the game's dungeons are on a timer, so I failed the first time when I got caught up in trying to explore every nook and cranny for all of the treasure chests. I did it again, only to learn that the dungeon is also randomized...and then I accidentally cause my digimon to faint. Ended up quitting, mainly because I could never find the place to heal my digimon.

So, when I checked back and saw that the update, I decide to give it another go. I still couldn't find a healing center, so I felt that I needed to be REALLY careful this time. I then did the dungeon...and failed again. Again, because the timer went out. I'm not saying the game is bad because of the timer. It's more of my inability to ever be good at playing games under a time limit, and my instinct to automatically go after every chest and item within a dungeon. Though, I do have to ask, Is there a healing center in the game?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
your digimon heal every time u leave a dungeon or go up a level as for timed u can increase the amount of time u can b in a dungeon by increasing the level of your battery

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
What happens after I beat Numemon? I'm stuck after beating him and talking to the Gold Hawk Leader

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
What do the different power cores mean?

There are 9 different power cores to choose from in the beginning. It is technically eight due to one of them, Core of Salvage, being buggy and not working at the time of this version's release. Each have their pros. The con is that so far you can only pick one at the moment and that the maker of the game hasn't gotten far enough in making this version of the game to give the option to obtain more as they don't even have ultimates/perfects implemented yet. It's best to just think of them as special item equips for your main character that grant you a relatively OP ability in regards to what they do.

These 9 and their abilities are as follows:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Hi Phantominoid! I really love this idea, I´ve been a fan of Digimon World games all my life, especially 2 and 3. Is this mega link the last version? Could you send me that version for playing it, please? :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2020
I just wanna says that it is a goed fangame despite my character suddenly changing into the opposite gender for a few seconds

Days
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
Looks really interesting,but my idiot self doesn't know how to download off this app, I'm on iPhone and trying to figure out how to download it,I tried through MEGA but it just gave me the ZIP file,I'm really bad at tech stuff,someone pls help.

Days
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Is this game still being worked on? I've beaten
Spoiler: Third and Fourth bosses
and I collected the Toy Plane, and now I don't know what do or go to.

Days
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Oh and the tournament glitches out your money, do NOT save after you complete the tournament or your save will be lost, I've learned this the hard way.

Back