• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    It must be a stupid question, but since I playing during night probably i not seeing something obvious...however, after defeating Ogremon how i progress in the game? Already talked with Sir Fish, fought Flymon girl and recruited Tentomon...I explored the mountain's top too but didn't find any way to go ahead...so...how?

Sorry for possible bad english, i'm Brazilian o/!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    It must be a stupid question, but since I playing during night probably i not seeing something obvious...however, after defeating Ogremon how i progress in the game? Already talked with Sir Fish, fought Flymon girl and recruited Tentomon...I explored the mountain's top too but didn't find any way to go ahead...so...how?

After defeating Ogremon you've finished the demo.

Years

eai tbm sou br como ja falaram acaba no ogremon so esperar o proximo beta que vai ter muito mais coisa antes do jogo completo

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    After defeating Ogremon you've finished the demo.

Thanks! I was so over-excited that it possibility haven't even crossed my mind. Making my team and grinding in these damn Goburimons with Otamamon, make me go into another dimension of hope in the game! Atm it is Growlmon, Waspmon and Otamamon. I expect the chance to make a team with my beloved Insect and Dragon digimon (Like Waspmon and Kabuterimon dynamics. Even that two being bugs, they're from different types. Wasp [wind] and Kabuteri [Nature/Eletric].
    And for my brazilian countrymen...

Brasileiro é uma raça que você encontra espalhada em todos os lugares do universo! Criei a conta especificamente pra fazer essa pergunta porque esse jogo me arremessou muito no hype! Espero que os desenvolvedores consigam terminá-lo com sucesso.
    De qualquer forma...conheci o jogo pelo Heitir do VcSeLembra. Mas é isso ai!

BR for the win asudhasudh!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Thanks! I was so over-excited that it possibility haven't even crossed my mind. Making my team and grinding in these damn Goburimons with Otamamon, make me go into another dimension of hope in the game! Atm it is Growlmon, Waspmon and Otamamon. I expect the chance to make a team with my beloved Insect and Dragon digimon (Like Waspmon and Kabuterimon dynamics. Even that two being bugs, they're from different types. Wasp [wind] and Kabuteri [Nature/Eletric].
    From what I've heard from the developers, the next demo will be coming very soon.
    Won't be compatible with the old save data though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    Not a problem at all. Of the starters i only tested Guilmon and Veemon, so i might change my starter choice. However, really finds Growlmon's moveset interesting. Dino Bite to steal food, if too risky just burn it with Heat Laser and set fire with Pyrosphere ausadhasudh!

Really excited for the full game, and Commandramon too. Get a Darkdramon will be reaaaally cool.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Not a problem at all. Of the starters i only tested Guilmon and Veemon, so i might change my starter choice. However, really finds Growlmon's moveset interesting. Dino Bite to steal food, if too risky just burn it with Heat Laser and set fire with Pyrosphere ausadhasudh!

Really excited for the full game, and Commandramon too. Get a Darkdramon will be reaaaally cool.
    Going with Lopmon myself for the dark digivolution line ending in Cherubimon vice.

Years

Brasileiro ? uma ra?a que voc? encontra espalhada em todos os lugares do universo! Criei a conta especificamente pra fazer essa pergunta porque esse jogo me arremessou muito no hype! Espero que os desenvolvedores consigam termin?-lo com sucesso.
    De qualquer forma...conheci o jogo pelo Heitir do VcSeLembra. Mas ? isso ai!

BR for the win asudhasudh!

tbm conheci pelo VcSeLembra kk agrade?o ao coxas grossas kk

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I only started with guilmon but in the next demo i will use renamon(gotta love the fox kk)
    i will name her tamamo
    Maybe I'll go for a Goblimon, call it Doji and train it until it digivolves into Titamon and catch a Falcomon, call it Sutoku and let it digivolve into Ravemon
    (when Mega's are fully implemented in the game and Titamon actually will be included as well).

Last edited:
    Years
    Maybe I'll go for a Goblimon, call it Doji and train it until it digivolves into Titamon and catch a Falcomon, call it Sutoku and let it digivolve into Ravemon
    (when Mega's are fully implemented in the game and Titamon actually will be included as well).

another digimon that i want in my team would be dorumon but i still have to decide between alphamon and dorugoramon,and of course i will have tailmon and blacktailmon(shironeko and kuroneko) my plan is to jorgress them into mastemon if mastemon isn't in the game then lilithmon and ophanimon

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    another digimon that i want in my team would be dorumon but i still have to decide between alphamon and dorugoramon,and of course i will have tailmon and blacktailmon(shironeko and kuroneko) my plan is to jorgress them into mastemon if mastemon isn't in the game then lilithmon and ophanimon

Dorumon would be a nice catch. If available i probably gonna make the "Death-X" line. Btw, Wargreymon/BKWargreymon X will be in the game? Since they don't have a NDS Sprite. So, possible my team would probably be :

Dukemon [Guilmon], Darkdramon [Commandramon], HerculesKabuterimon [Tentomon], ChaosDukemon [BKGuilmon appears in Trailer] and...Maybe, MetalSeadramon and Mugendramon. My team looks all virus udashasduh! GranKuwagamon looks good too.

Okay, i really get excited about the game again and again, and again. Digimon is my most loved franchise and the Pokemon-ish game style is really interesting, all that fused with all these references of Digimon World 1 (Like Wind Cutter). For my brazilian fellowman i only say a thing : Thick-Legs Heitir-sama desu!!

Years
    Dorumon would be a nice catch. If available i probably gonna make the "Death-X" line. Btw, Wargreymon/BKWargreymon X will be in the game? Since they don't have a NDS Sprite. So, possible my team would probably be :

Dukemon [Guilmon], Darkdramon [Commandramon], HerculesKabuterimon [Tentomon], ChaosDukemon [BKGuilmon appears in Trailer] and...Maybe, MetalSeadramon and Mugendramon. My team looks all virus udashasduh! GranKuwagamon looks good too.

Okay, i really get excited about the game again and again, and again. Digimon is my most loved franchise and the Pokemon-ish game style is really interesting, all that fused with all these references of Digimon World 1 (Like Wind Cutter). For my brazilian fellowman i only say a thing : Thick-Legs Heitir-sama desu!!

i prefer a dark theme team so most of my team will the dark version except tailmon(need her for jogress if mastemon is in the game) and i love samuradramon(gaioumon) so i don't know if i make an omegamon zwart or him kk wait i can have the two of them if i jorgress omegamon zwart i will have a open space so say hello to samuradramon kk

heitir sama is life kk i wanna watch his gameplay and if possible battle with him(there will be pvp in the next demo)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years

need some new UI stuff?

Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Just beat the demo using all the starters (except Armadillomon). I honestly really enjoy how unique they all are. And I can't wait for the next demo to come out. Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Just beat the demo using all the starters (except Armadillomon). I honestly really enjoy how unique they all are. And I can't wait for the next demo to come out. Keep up the good work.
    If you tried all starters (except Armadillomon), were there other starters with an unique move as useless as Salamon's "puppy howl"?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    If you tried all starters (except Armadillomon), were there other starters with an unique move as useless as Salamon's "puppy howl"?

Salamon is honestly the most useless overall. But since I decided not to grind them up past their first evolution, since otherwise, i'd be playing forever lol, I don't know much on how good it'll be once fully evolved. Honestly, since it has the most useless unique move I'm hoping when it evolves it'll learn way better stuff than the others since Angewoman is one of my favorite Digimon.

Back