• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    hi, it's not a big bug but you can walk on the wall on the top left of the lamp where the trainer with the gabumon is...

one last question and i stop bother you,
    i just wanna ask you, please will "dark network etemon" be in the game ?
    he is by far my favorite digimon transformation and he is pretty badass so is there a chance that he will appear in the game as a playable character ??

thanks for your answer, can't wait the second beta !!

Years
  • hi, it's not a big bug but you can walk on the wall on the top left of the lamp where the trainer with the gabumon is...

one last question and i stop bother you,
    i just wanna ask you, please will "dark network etemon" be in the game ?
    he is by far my favorite digimon transformation and he is pretty badass so is there a chance that he will appear in the game as a playable character ??

thanks for your answer, can't wait the second beta !!
    I think Etemon will be available in the next demo and about its from maybe with a special item.

Hi and also
    will there be a store were you can buy some everstone ?
    Thank you again for all you've done !
    Yes maybe :)
    Hey guys !
    i wanna say thank you for this awesome game !
    continue like this, i can't wait for the second beta !
    but i've got some questions..
    will "shogungekomon" and "platinum numemon" be in the final game ?
    will there be an item in the finall game that can decrease the hapiness of a digimon ?
    because i really want a numemon and a coackroachmon but it's sooo hard ...
    if not could you please tell me how to do it the right way ! :)
    i wanna congratulate you again and thanks for your answer ! :)
    Thank you :) ShogunGekomon will be available in the second beta (i've already done its sprite). About Numemon and Roachmon i think you are right, its too hard to get them so i think in the second beta will be more easy. However maybe there will be items that decrease happiness.
    Hey! Great job creating such a fantastic game! I have been playing it non stop, digivolving every possible Digimon that is in the demo. My team thus far is

View attachment 74644 LV. 26 Greymon

View attachment 74645 LV. 16 Grizzmon

View attachment 74643 LV. 16 Coelamon

View attachment 74651 LV. 17 Morishellmon

View attachment 74647 LV. 16 Ogremon

View attachment 74648 LV. 16 Golemon

Waiting for the next release with such anticipation. One question: When the updated release comes out, will we be able to continue from where we left off in the previous demo? I sure do hope so! Take care and keep up the great work on the game.

- Cergey
    Wow, really nice team and Greymon lvl 26! If you reach lvl 32 you can get MetalGreymon but i think its impossible reach that level in this first demo. However thank you for you appreciation :)

Years
  • Random thought: the Data, Virus, and Vaccine designations were a modification of genders from Pokemon Essentials, right? Would the ability Rivalry still be intact or easy to rescue? Because Angemon didn't quite have the punch I was expecting the one time I tried one out. (Then again, that could be the lack of STAB til level 25, and Hand of Fate being a physical attack on a more specially-oriented 'mon). Rivalry seems like a good choice, making Angemon hit Virus types harder. Seems like it would better fit what we saw in the anime without making it totally overpowered. Or convert the Expert Belt into an ability and increase damage for its super effective attacks. (This would also alter the power curve before it gets a STAB). Just a thought. Also, this could be off base as I never trained more than one Angemon, so I'm assuming Healer is the only ability it gets.
    Really nice suggestion Ambush :) However yes Healer its his only ability.

I know it might be trouble but is there any possibility in the future we'll be able to customize our tamer looks? There's this guy in the intro that I saw and I was just like "I wanna be him!". Maybe if possible we could get some clothing items and things could be done somewhat like in X/Y? Also, in the intro Thomas calls you a loser like 3 times. Maybe cut that down a bit? Also Dr. Fish says "Today I want to give to some of you the chance to go to the Digital World!". What he should say is "Today I want to give some of you the chance to go to the Digital World!" Also if you have a save during the intro where you take the quiz and start it, your tamer appears in the desk when Lucy says "Let's start!" or whatever. This causes your tamer to move as if he was in the doorway and constantly bump into a table. This means you can't continue without selecting a new game. It's not a MAJOR problem since it's so early, but it's still kind of annoying. Also I dunno if you guys fixed this since I haven't been following it too much since it was first opened, but I remember when I was fighting Wormmon, it seemed like the types(Virus,Vaccine, Data) were working in reverse. I had a vaccine type iirc and it was taking a LOT of damage from Wormmon, whereas Vaccine types are supposed to be strong against Virus types. I don't know if that was actually the case, but it just seemed like it. Also there was a lack of commas in the dialogue. I could look up some of the spots and tell you if you want.

Also would it be alright if once you get to the place where you pick your partner, if you can walk up to the counter yourself? It's kind of annoying not being able to save before in case you accidentally hit enter when you don't mean to when picking a choice(Which I did).

Also noticed another thing. I encountered the Numemon in the vending machine and tried to use my Digimemory C, the one I got from the guy with the Kunemon. It said "It didn't work", so I'm assuming he isn't capturable, and then I lost that item. Could you instead make it say "You can't use this!" when you try, so it'd prevent you from wasting it? Would also like to mention I bought like 15 digimemory Rs and it took 10 to catch Wormmon alone. This was when he was practically dead, and this was just in the beginning. I notice this game is significantly harder, but if you want Wormmon to be harder to catch maybe move him somewhere else so that the beginning area doesn't have you spend ALL your money just to capture one digimon? Usually pokemon games put more easily captured pokemon in the beginning areas, and more difficult ones in later areas.

Also you need to fix your side facing cliffs. I can walk through them and bypass the trainer with the Gabumon and I even made it to the next area basically by walking through them. I'm also not sure about your happiness system. Sometimes I'll talk with my Palmon which appears to be really happy with me, and it'll say something like "Palmon is unsure if travelling with JP is a good idea or not" randomly. I also don't know if this is intended but I talked to Palmon several times and it suddenly said it was angry for some reason. Was it intended that if you talk to your digimon too much it gets angry?

First, thank you very much for all the things you reported, you helped us and the game doing this :) Second,do you have the latest demo? I hope yes. However will try to fix/correct everyting in the next demo. About customizable player maybe we'll add something in the future, and regarding data/vaccine/virus they are like male/female so they dont affect stats. I dont really know why its so hard to get a Digimon in the game but will try to make this more easy. About what your digimon says its a script made by other people but we'll try to optimize that. Let us know if you find other error/bug or somethingand thank you again:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hey dydd90,

Thanks for replying to us all and thank you for praise of my team. I switched it up since the last time I posted and have been training. I still would like to know a couple of things:

1.) Will we be able to pick up where we left off in the first demo? Or will we have to do everything over again?

2.) Does Demidevimon only digivolve to Wizardmon and Devidramon with items? Can it digivolve naturally? Because he doesn't digivolve at level 16 :(

Thank you and take care!

- Cergey

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Glad you like the idea. I've been pondering what I'd do if I were to make a Digimon game, mostly just to compare to what you end up doing. For example, I think Wonder Skin makes sense as an ability for Mekanorimon, in light of its use as a hazard suit according to info I've read. Glad you like my idea on Angemon's ability. And with regard to levels you can reach - 32 is totally reachable. I've got a RizeGreymon currently. And I did do a marathon one day to get MegaloGrowlmon/WarGrowlmon without creating a new save file. Just to check out ability. So 32 is reachable in the current beta.

In unrelated news, I still haven't found the secret shop. But it did just occur to me that some part of my computer isn't running time properly, as Pokemon Glazed can't do the timed event (if you're unfamiliar, there's a skiing race, where if you complete the path in a certain amount of time, you win an item. When I complete the circuit, I'm disqualified because an error occurred. I never fixed that, but I could look up the solution again). Basically, I'm wondering if that sort of error is preventing my game from recognizing when it's the right time, so it just plain never does the secret shop for me.

EDIT: And since there's been some talk of teams, I think I'll share my own:

Merlin, level 25 Wizardmon
    Top Gun, level 25 Unimon
    T-Wrecks, level 32 RizeGreymon - might be renamed Cowboy if a Name Rater is put in the game. Because I like the idea of the Tamer quoting Die Hard when Cowboy uses Trident Revolver.
    Baron, level 25 Devidramon - as in Red Baron; formerly Gizamon, not DemiDevimon
    Agent, level 32 DinoBeemon
    Tentomon, level 12 - could be replaced in the next beta; hoping I can Digivolve him into Centarumon, but I can't access the Secret Shop, which I'm currently assuming sells Iron Hoof to get Centarumon; right now Super Shocker does insane damage when I get up and Electric Cloud first.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    So the digimon messages are chosen randomly and don't reflect the digimon's feelings? As for catching I had no problem with anyone but Wormmon so far, well except the uncapturable Numemon. Haven't gotten past the Botamon village though due to lack of drive but I think wormmon's catch rate is just really low and I believe I do have the latest update. I redownloaded before I started over on it and extracted it in the same folder. It might be a good idea to base the digimon messages on the digimon's happiness though to make it feel less random and make more sense. Are in training digimon going to be introduced? It may be a good idea to introduce a few in order to get some inaccessible rookies (starters)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    just a question not sure if this was already asked (sorry if it was) but diffusion is a thing in digimon that has been around since the first movie and I was wondering if in the future that is something certain digimon will be capable of??

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hey Ambushwhack,

Great team! Very dedicated. Do you think our teams will transfer over with the new demo? Really trying to know. By the way, have you figured out if Demidevimon digivolves by itself? Also, from who did you get Unimon from?

By the way, great nicknames. I think Merlin is the best fitting one I've heard for Wizardmon.

- Cergey

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hey guys,

Thought it would be cool if all of us show our teams like me and Ambushwhack have done. Also, lets show our current Analyzer status and maybe a random question and/or finding that would be interesting.

Cergey's team:

Greymon LVL. 28
    Grizzmon LVL. 20
    Golemon LVL. 20
    Kabuterimon LVL. 20
    Coelamon LVL. 18
    Devidramon LVL. 16

Analyzer: 43/50

Question: Why are some Digimon harder to train regarding experience? Like my Golemon gains experience easily but my Coelamon is a nightmare to train. Any thoughts?

- Cergey

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Hey guys,

Thought it would be cool if all of us show our teams like me and Ambushwhack have done. Also, lets show our current Analyzer status and maybe a random question and/or finding that would be interesting.

Cergey's team:

Greymon LVL. 28
    Grizzmon LVL. 20
    Golemon LVL. 20
    Kabuterimon LVL. 20
    Coelamon LVL. 18
    Devidramon LVL. 16

Analyzer: 43/50

Question: Why are some Digimon harder to train regarding experience? Like my Golemon gains experience easily but my Coelamon is a nightmare to train. Any thoughts?

- Cergey

Simply because they have different EXP-gain...

You have/had the same thing in Pokemon. Some Pokemon level a lot easier, because they simply need less exp than others...

Greetings

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Hey Ambushwhack,

Great team! Very dedicated. Do you think our teams will transfer over with the new demo? Really trying to know. By the way, have you figured out if Demidevimon digivolves by itself? Also, from who did you get Unimon from?

By the way, great nicknames. I think Merlin is the best fitting one I've heard for Wizardmon.

- Cergey

By default these RPG Maker games usually do transfer over just fine when a new version is released. I was playing from beta 1.0, and updating to 1.1 and 1.2 didn't cause me any problems. I fully expect to transfer over just fine.

As for the other 'mons, Demidevimon has a couple of happiness based digivolutions (time matters). And as for Unimon, there's an item you can buy from the Wizardmon shop.

Speaking of digivolutions, there's a couple of mysteries to me. First, Mojyamon. How do I get it? The Hair Grower says it can give you either Mojyamon or J-Mojyamon, but I'm only getting J. I just tested out whether happiness might affect it. No good. Second, I just figured out that Kunemon has a third digivolution available to it. In game there's already a hint for Attack vs Speed. Maybe I tied? Or maybe happiness affected the result? I got something different. (I'm trying not to spoil too much, as I'm pretty fond of puzzling out how to get what). So I got something different, but I'm not sure how.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hey guys,

Thank you Ambushwhack and Shin_Sello for the responses. Much appreciated, especially that fact that our progress can be transferred over. Now as far as for Unimon, I was wondering from who does Unimon digivolve from? Demidevimon? Another random Digimon? I can certainly check but I assumed that those Digimon weren't in the game yet thus those digivolution items were of no use as of right now. Like normally, Tapirmon would be the Digimon it would digivolve from but figured "Hey, Tapirmon is not in the game so I can't get Unimon just yet." But if you have a Unimon that is obviously not the case :)

Back to training!

- Cergey

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Hey guys,

Thank you Ambushwhack and Shin_Sello for the responses. Much appreciated, especially that fact that our progress can be transferred over. Now as far as for Unimon, I was wondering from who does Unimon digivolve from? Demidevimon? Another random Digimon? I can certainly check but I assumed that those Digimon weren't in the game yet thus those digivolution items were of no use as of right now. Like normally, Tapirmon would be the Digimon it would digivolve from but figured "Hey, Tapirmon is not in the game so I can't get Unimon just yet." But if you have a Unimon that is obviously not the case :)

Back to training!

- Cergey

Digivolution paths are more branched. It's not uncommon for several rookies to be able to digivolve to the same champion. Especially with items involved. In fact, that's (to my knowledge) the only way to customize your moveset right now. I know Patamon and Biyomon both can become Unimon.

Speaking of which, I'm fairly amused that Biyomon can digivolve to Unimon. (I've looked up a bunch of the branches on the DMA - Digital Monsters Almanac). I can just imagine my character being a bit like Joe and staring, being like, "Did anyone else just see that bird turn into a pegasus?! Somebody please tell me they saw that too!" Of course, that kind of in character moment doesn't actually work in this game, seeing as Digimon is a known franchise based on the questions to get your partner.

EDIT: And speaking of branched evolutions, I've been thinking about Devidramon and wondering what path I'd like my Baron to take. Of course, it does depend on which ones get programmed into the game. There's just too many branches to expect them all. I mean, the DMA lists: Mepistomon (primary path), Arukenimon, Cerberumon, Cyberdramon, Deramon, DexDORUGreymon, Dragomon, Gigadramon, Karatenmon, Kimeramon, LadyDevimon, MarineDevimon, Megadramon, MetalTyrannomon, Mummymon, Myotismon, NeoDevimon, Phelesmon, Piximon, Pumpkinmon, and SkullGreymon ALL as things Devidramon can digivolve to. From my experience, a lot of Digimon have that level of official branching. But no need to incorporate so much into YDD. Mostly, I just care about being able to avoid Mephistomon. Never cared for that guy. Cerberumon, Mega/Gigadramon, and Pumpkinmon all stand out to me (and would be awesome for getting Beelzumon/Anubismon, Machinedramon, and Puppetmon respectively for Mega level). Kimeramon, MetalTyrannomon, and SkullGreymon are also ones I'd love to use, though Devidramon is an odd path to get there. Oh, and just seeing Myotismon on the list made me think: many Digimon (especially Ultimate and Mega level) have multiple signature attacks. For example, Myotismon has Crimson Lightning and Grisly Wing. It'd be a shame to not get both leveling up. Just a thought when planning out their movesets.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    Will it at some point in the future be possible to get the other "starter" digimon? I started my latest run with Veemon, because who doesn't like Imperialdramon^^, but I would also really like Renamon for example... Can you get them in the future, be it event-based or catchable in the wild or are they exclusively obtainable when starting the game?

The new download button is really cool and new screenshots are always welcome, Good work so far =)

Edit: I would like to add another suggestion i thought of while training all my digimon to champion level. I think it would be cool if the analyzer had a function or information tab, where it would show either the shadows of possible evolutions or show the paths it can take with evolution conditions, like digimon x can evolve to something by happiness, to something other by item y,... because with the even growing amount of possible evolutions and the limited amount of money to buy digimemories you would want to plan a little ahead, or I would to at least =) the unknown factor is cool, when you don't really know what cool digimon it could digivolve to, but it can also be quite frustrating when you get Kiwimon or Gekomon (don't really like those...) and could have done something else to get a cooler digimon. I don't know if this is even doable but that's what I think and thought to share it with you =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    I've noticed the quest system has no indication of whether a quest has been finished or not. I'd like to suggest a "Finished" or "Complete" or something at the top of quests you've completed. Also, it might be nicer if Palmon and Wormmon didn't have the exact same moveset in the beginning. Maybe give Wormmon Bug Bite or Twin Needle or something instead of Absorb and poison claw or w/e. There are also some typos and bad english right after you beat Thomas and are called back to the lab or w/e by Lucy. Also the same thing happened with Keramon as it did Numemon, used my Digimemory R and said it failed to work or whatever. I dunno if you're planning on doing anything about that but making it NOT use the digimemory when you try and just making it say something like "This can't be used" would be better, especially with how they seem to be limited early on. I'd also like to note that Thomas' Gaomon only needed to use one Gao Rush on my Veemon(or whatever the move was that hit multiple times) to kill it at level 8. Seems kinda powerful or maybe it's intended that way. I had to manage of confusion with my level 2 Floramon, and then use 2 level 10s(well Palmon was level 12 by this point, so technically a level 10 and 12) afterwards to beat him by this point. I also would like to mention that the sleep status can last quite a long time in that fight and could ruin you pretty easily if you had your strongest out at that time, due to the fact you can't switch out after the "yawn" attack is used on you, due to DemiDevimon's ability. Had my Palmon not woke up before DemiDevimon's poison killed him, I would have lost that fight easily thanks to Gaomon's high damage output. Another thing is the battles seem to go by quite slow. Certain text messages you can't skip with the Enter button, which slows it down quite a bit. And the last thing I have to critique so far is your use of the rod from Ruby/Sapphire(I think it's those). The one where you have to press enter multiple times(not to mention wait for all those dots) on occasion to land a "fish" which in the end might not be worth all the trouble. I dunno if it's possible, but it'd certainly be a bit less frustrating if you could use the older/newer rod systems where it only goes through that process one time and you don't have to press enter in correct timing a second or third time after the first.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I'd also like to note that Thomas' Gaomon only needed to use one Gao Rush on my Veemon(or whatever the move was that hit multiple times) to kill it at level 8. Seems kinda powerful or maybe it's intended that way. I had to manage of confusion with my level 2 Floramon, and then use 2 level 10s(well Palmon was level 12 by this point, so technically a level 10 and 12) afterwards to beat him by this point. I also would like to mention that the sleep status can last quite a long time in that fight and could ruin you pretty easily if you had your strongest out at that time, due to the fact you can't switch out after the "yawn" attack is used on you, due to DemiDevimon's ability. Had my Palmon not woke up before DemiDevimon's poison killed him, I would have lost that fight easily thanks to Gaomon's high damage output.

Yeah, I noticed Gaomon is quite powerful too. Perhaps more of a concern - if you choose to play a female character, you get a different rival with a different set of Digimon, and her team isn't nearly as tough. Biyomon instead of Gaomon, IIRC. This basically means that your choice of gender actually affects the difficulty of the rival battle by a fair bit. (Female rival also lacks Demidevimon, so no Evil Whisper/Shadow Tag shenanigans).

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • is there a way to play this on a mobile device?
    Afraid not, this is not a patch for a Rom this is an entirely new game so I very much doubt any type of mobile would be able to play it. (Unless you count a laptop)

Back