• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I was wondering, will waspmon remain wind-type while fanbeemon was wind/nature-type and will digimon be rebalanced in next beta?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Btw Dydd, pretty sure that text error I mentioned was what you said. I didn't test it out but I did fix the font AFTER that, so it likely was the problem. Also I was wondering if it'd be possible to change the way the areas changed. Like instead of the black screen and name up above if it'd be possible to just have the name appear up above while entering a new area without stopping you. I already know the maps are actually connected because there's a way to get to Bit Forest by avoiding it, so I was wondering if that'd be possible.

I also agree with crudalis about Waspmon. Fanbeemon is only in the Winged Guardians family, but Waspmon and Cannonbeemon are in both Metal Empire and Winged Guardians. Tigervespamon is in Jungle Troopers as well as the other two, so I think Waspmon and Cannonbeemon should be machine as well as wind. If it's possible to have 3 types, Machine, Wind, and Nature could work(Although that COULD make him OP unless there were a lot more triple types), but it's not really necessary to create 3 types just for that if you'd have to do that for it. Personally I think the change of types to the digimon family types would be pretty awesome, but that's up to you. Though the potential of the type icons could be much smaller(WG, NS, JT, ME, etc)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Guys Waspmon will be Machine/Wind i think i forget to change his type in the Pbs. However about the map changing text we'll see in the future.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    I have a suggestion for digimon like Psychemon, Black Agumon, and the other recolored digimon. You could give them shiny rates and place them in the same areas their original versions are, OR you could make the original versions have the shiny rates(since they're actual starters), and make the others common. I'd imagine either way would work, cuz if they were starters you'd want them to be hard to get, and a lot of people also want the alternate versions. This is of course if you decide to add them(Although there are already a few in). They wouldn't have to be direct shinies though(since shinies are only color replacements, you could always give them different stats and abilities/movesets too).

Years
  • I have a suggestion for digimon like Psychemon, Black Agumon, and the other recolored digimon. You could give them shiny rates and place them in the same areas their original versions are, OR you could make the original versions have the shiny rates(since they're actual starters), and make the others common. I'd imagine either way would work, cuz if they were starters you'd want them to be hard to get, and a lot of people also want the alternate versions. This is of course if you decide to add them(Although there are already a few in). They wouldn't have to be direct shinies though(since shinies are only color replacements, you could always give them different stats and abilities/movesets too).
    Digimon like Psychemon and the Black Digimon will be added like any other Digimon. They are not just recolored for me. For exemple Psychemon can digivolve to Gururumon, NiseDrimogemon or ShimaUnimon, so we can create different evolution lines.

However guys NEW UPDATE!!!
    -Lopmon is now a Starter Digimon!
    -Lopmon digivolve at level 16 to Turuiemon(day) or Wendigomon(night).
    -I remeber you that you can create multiple save files now!
    I was thinking to add Kudamon as a new Starter for the Digimon Savers series. Let me know what you think :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    I can't wait for the second beta!!! I was so happy with the recent update specially adding Mikemon, but I wish that Cat's Claw can be used on Demidevimon too, because I prefer Agumon to be my starter, but if you're going to add Blackagumon then I'll have no complains xD

One last thing, what about Alphamon? any plans for adding his line to the game? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Digimon like Psychemon and the Black Digimon will be added like any other Digimon. They are not just recolored for me. For exemple Psychemon can digivolve to Gururumon, NiseDrimogemon or ShimaUnimon, so we can create different evolution lines.

However guys NEW UPDATE!!!
    -Lopmon is now a Starter Digimon!
    -Lopmon digivolve at level 16 to Turuiemon(day) or Wendigomon(night).
    -I remeber you that you can create multiple save files now!
    I was thinking to add Kudamon as a new Starter for the Digimon Savers series. Let me know what you think :)

The idea wasn't to make them digivolve to the same digimon, just to give them the rate of a shiny, or at least a much more rare rate, either the alternate versions or the main versions. Anyways I think I'll try out Lopmon later.

Years
  • Hi! i finish today the beta game and i think it is amazing. I am waiting for the second beta!
    Thank you very much for your appreciation :)
    Guys what do you think about side by side battle?
    Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Let me know your opinion, its important. Should i implement it in the game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I think the side by side looks better than the normal battle screen. However, how are you going to do that with the double battles?

Years
  • I agree. I think the side-by-side looks quite a bit better. Though, I think that the player side of the hp bar should be a little more evenly-sized compared to the opponent's side. Also, maybe a bit more of a color contrast to the highlighted option on the battle screen than the other 3 options. Maybe make the unselected ones a darker/less yellow color?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    I think the side-by-side is better too. But in my opinion it would be even better if you changed the panels with the health bars so that the tips are in the middle and not at the sides (=><= instead of this <==>) if you can understand this xD on top of that it should be evenly sized with the opponents like Sapph the Knight said. But definetely a cool idea =D

Years
  • Ok guys thank you for your response. I'll change the battle style of the game and i'll add it in the next update :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Had another idea about the battle screen.
    Perhaps changing the non-animated sprites for the players digimon with the animated which the enemies have, but mirrored.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    hi everybody
    I downloaded this game yesterday and finished fastly. i have some question :p

our progress will be suppressed or not has the final release?
    there is a list who explain how we can get all digimon ?
    we can get an idea of ​​the progress of the game ?
    there is a way to have money after game is finished ?
    I'm a big fan of digimon just thank you for your work !! its awesome :d

ps : sorry for my english ^^'

Back