• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • hi everybody
    I downloaded this game yesterday and finished fastly. i have some question :p

our progress will be suppressed or not has the final release?
    there is a list who explain how we can get all digimon ?
    we can get an idea of ​​the progress of the game ?
    there is a way to have money after game is finished ?
    I'm a big fan of digimon just thank you for your work !! its awesome :d

ps : sorry for my english ^^'
    Hi thank you :)
    -No your progress will be safe
    -Unfortnely not now but you can ask
    -You can sell items in the shop
    Thank you again :)

Years
  • Ok guys finally the new update!!

-Side by side battle(this give a new, better look the the battles in the game)
    -Digimon HUD that shows your party's hp and experience, so you dont have to go always in the party screen(you can able/disable the Hud by pressing TAB)
    -Cardmon added in the game(If you played DW2003 you know who is Cardmon)
    -Cardmon drops Booster Packs(each pack gives you 3 Cards).
    -Cardmon can be found by fishing or by kicking the trees using the new item "Tree Boots"
    -Added a new Tamer in Bit Forest.
    -I rember you that in previous updates we added Salamon, Lopmon, Fanbeemon and their Champion forms and the Multiple save files.
    You can see screenshot in the main thread that show the battle style, the Hud and Cardmon C1. There is also C2 in the game.(it can be found by fishing).
    Guys with the new side battle the game is different from previous versions, i hope is better so its important that you give me your feedback.
    Thank you.

-Dydd90-

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I've found a bug in the latest update, near the vending machine now stands a ballistamon and when I talk to him and accept his friendship the game crashes.
    (btw. I didn't choose shoutmon as starter)
    About the new battle screens: looks great.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've found a bug in the latest update, near the vending machine now stands a ballistamon and when I talk to him and accept his friendship the game crashes.
    (btw. I didn't choose shoutmon as starter)
    About the new battle screens: looks great.
    Itìs strange...which is your starter?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    I haven't played it yet but I was wondering.. is Cardmon capturable in this? If so what's his ability? If you can make custom abilities I could suggest either one where you have a chance to get defeated digimon's cards or one like pickup but with cards. Also is there only one Cardmon or are there 2 like in DW3?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I tried downloading the game again but I still got the bug where I see Ballistamon with Salamon as starter but not with Shoutmon as starter.
    Also didn't get any cards when I defeated a Cardmon, but perhaps they don't have 100% drop chance, and where do you found the "Tree Boots"?

Years
  • Hey Digital dream! We've seen your screenshots. I wanted to say, its looking great! Were still working out our kinks with our game at the moment.
    I look forward to doing a review of this demo.

Years
  • I haven't played it yet but I was wondering.. is Cardmon capturable in this? If so what's his ability? If you can make custom abilities I could suggest either one where you have a chance to get defeated digimon's cards or one like pickup but with cards. Also is there only one Cardmon or are there 2 like in DW3?
    Hi Atrushan ;) yes Cardmon is capturable and like DW3 there are 2 types at the moment. Cardmon c1(the normal type) and c2(the fishing one). About the ability we'll see if its possible or not.
    I tried downloading the game again but I still got the bug where I see Ballistamon with Salamon as starter but not with Shoutmon as starter.
    Also didn't get any cards when I defeated a Cardmon, but perhaps they don't have 100% drop chance, and where do you found the "Tree Boots"?
    We are fixing that bug, soon i'll update the fixed version. The Booster Pack rate is not 100% as you said. The quest for Tree Boots appear after Keramon attack, there is a guy in Bit Forets
    Hey Digital dream! We've seen your screenshots. I wanted to say, its looking great! Were still working out our kinks with our game at the moment.
    I look forward to doing a review of this demo.
    Thank you very much friend :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Thanks for your answer and for all your hard work on this game every time.
    Really like this game, was really happy when I finally found this game after looking for a game like this for a few years. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2019
    Bonjour, Bonjour.

Tout d'abord j'aimerai dire que j'adore votre jeu, mais j'ai 2 question à vous posez.

- Le jeu se termine t-il (enfin la démo) après avoir vaincu ogremon ? Parce qu'il me reste 1 quête avec des ???
    - Betamon est - il dispo ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Hello.

First of all I would like to say that I love your game, but I have to ask yourself two questions .

- Does the game is over (well the demo) after defeating ogremon ? Because I still have 1 quest with ???
    - Betamon is - he available ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    hello, i recently played this game and i liked it very much, i have only a few concerns that if possible i would like you to adress:

-as this is a pokemon essentials game the digimon digivolve permanently, and well, i would REALLY like to be able to still se their rookie forms somehow after they digivolved, if that is not possible then can i capture the starter digimon anywhere? like that i will be able to at least pretend that i am making them digivolve as i switch them in battle, PLEASE tell me i can do either of those things, i would really like to keep my renamon, if not then i will have to start a new game and not let it digivolve.

-PLEASE put bancholilymon in this game, it is the completly unique megaform of lilymon, its one of my most favorite digimon and it is super cool and badass.
    also if you can please put kinkakumon as well, she is also cool and badass, and make her ultimate level, the mon from cross wars where not originaly given levels, and the levels they where later decided to be where very nonfitting, i think she should definetly be ultimate level.

-also the fight against ogremon is kinda too big a jump in strength, level 25 is too much, i think there should be some other strong enemies that we fight before him in a level bigger then 15 so we can properly level up to fight it without a super boring grind, maybe you can make it so that the shamamon's room doest lead directly to ogremon, but to a dark cave with strong enemies or something, or just nerf ogremon.

Back