• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Dimension Defender

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024

image_2024-02-20_224349508.png

Made with PSDK
Version : 2.x.x​
French & English​

Dimension Defender is a Pokémon fangame developed with PSDK that takes place in the Ishiria region and in a lot of dimensions.
world_map.png

You play the role of a young hero who has amnesia for the first 10 years of his life, but who, on his 20th birthday, sets off on an adventure to discover the laws surrounding dimensions, in order to better protect himself and perhaps learn more about the world that took him in. Travel alongside Kawa and Eiden, who will be your travelling companions, and meet many other characters who will spice up your adventure.

dzad.png

4 different stories leading to a common ending
Lots of different dimensions, each with its own theme
Plenty of side quests to evolve your favorite Pokémon
A big Pokedex for fans of older Pokémon and those who prefer Fakemon
Bosses to face in Ishiria to earn lot of rewards
Gyms inspired by ultra-dimension

New battle UI, Pokémon in Overworld, Mana to complete puzzles, Dynamic Light system in specific areas, Trainer don't attack you, Crafting table, etc...
And more to see...
screensheet.png

Spoiler: Credits
Spoiler: Credits

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
For anyone who's concerned to play this game and is an English player, do not be concerned, as the game is quite wonderfully translated.

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Am I the only one who can't get the download link to work? I tried copying the URL as well and pasting directly into the address bar but that didn't work either.

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Am I the only one who can't get the download link to work? I tried copying the URL as well and pasting directly into the address bar but that didn't work either.
Have you tried a different browser to download this? You can also join the discord and download it there. But there is a decryption key, and I have no idea what it is so I can't download it either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
How far along is this beta now? Excited to try it out
You can beat 4 gyms and do a lot of side quest. Some make 15 hours of streaming on x)
I tried all dowload links and there is no descryption key or anything. That's really weird. The link was on "web archive" because I copy past it from RC. Now it should be good :)

EDIT : New update is release, the 2.4.
  • The 3rd floor of the Dédalcatraz is now available after completing the 2nd, the 4th is teased but not yet accessible.
  • Changed the exp distribution with and without the Exp-Share being enabled.
  • Added an NPC in Poké Centers, to choose the number of Pokémon following you.

• Some changes on a bunch of Pokémon (Gilga and all its evolutions, Nidoking, Nidoqueen)
  • FIxed or Modified some attacks (Biting Cold, Meteorain, Toxic Burst, Oberon's Roar, Scarlet Spine, Solar Breath)
  • Some items were renamed, or had their descriptions changed (Sharpedite, Flolanite > Flolan's Gem)
  • A lot of translations and grammar/spelling errors were fixed.
  • Fixed various crashes that could occur at the end of a battle.
  • Fixed a bunch of collision issues, and events that didn't work correctly.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L launch of the collab' with the Fire Emblem license!
Discover numerous characters from this license in Dimension Defender.
FE NEWS.png

Back