• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    @ ChikoritaBayleef - Wow you look beautiful! <3 Also, adorable cat. Great picture~

@ Drakow - Nice. XD Scary Zekrom in the bg. D: How old r u?

@ Zebeedoo - Really nice picture. The lighting is great and you also look beautiful C:
    I like your hair. >u> *steals*

( I hope I don't sound weird saying any of this XD )

Years
    @ XxSweetDreamsxX - 21 years of age, though that picture of me was taken when I was 20.

@ Zebeedoo - That lighting was way too bright for my eyes. You weren't trying to kill me were you.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years

Wow I've.
    Never encountered someone who calls it shisha. BUT YES! I believe it was Rose Mint.

Delicious cancer.

Aha, when you called it a hookah, I was like "what dahell?" but yes, shisha is amazing. delicious cancer indeed.

i tend to try watermelon, orange and guava. mmmm, so amazing.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Aha, when you called it a hookah, I was like "what dahell?" but yes, shisha is amazing. delicious cancer indeed.

i tend to try watermelon, orange and guava. mmmm, so amazing.

I think it's a region thing in America, I don't know anyone here who calls it shisha, or even knows it CAN be called that ahah.

But ummm. I'm like. A Hookah pro, I've tried everything. Mostly cause I work at one sometimes but. Don't ever smoke Kiwi. Try Orange Vanilla. Peach with a Moscato filter is my favorite, but it's a little expensive ):

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years

I think it's a region thing in America, I don't know anyone here who calls it shisha, or even knows it CAN be called that ahah.

But ummm. I'm like. A Hookah pro, I've tried everything. Mostly cause I work at one sometimes but. Don't ever smoke Kiwi. Try Orange Vanilla. Peach with a Moscato filter is my favorite, but it's a little expensive ):

My brother owns a shisha bar. It's like a delicacy in my family. XD OHMYGOD! YOU MUST TRY BLUE MIST! YOU MUST. no question about it.

also, you don't look terrible in your photo.

Sсott

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Awesome hair, Captain Fabio. :O

That's a nice picture, Igiko.

You met Anne Robinson? Very nice! And very nice picture. xD

I'm Scott, by the way. Excuse the sudden randomness

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    going to actually make an attempt to thank people this time. XD
    Let's face it people, Zebeedoo is stunning! <3​
    Thank you. :3

That has to be the most beautiful picture of Zebeedoo I have ever seen, and that is saying something XD
    oh you, i giggled at this comment~

@ Zebeedoo - Really nice picture. The lighting is great and you also look beautiful C:
    I like your hair. >u> *steals*
    thank you! haha, i get lots of comments on my hair it seems. :D

@ Zebeedoo - That lighting was way too bright for my eyes. You weren't trying to kill me were you.
    hmm, maybe i was trying to embrace the light? :P /shot

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    ^ You have got to have some of the most amazing hair I have ever seen ever.

I'm going to assume that this was directed at me, what with me being beautiful and amazing. </sarcasm> Thank you! It's been cut... twice since those photos. I look cool now.

Zeebeedoo, you look stunning!
    ChikoritaBayleef is cute. Love the cat!
    Ducklighter, where was that taken? I must find Anne Robinson! No, that sounds like it was heading into stalker territory, but she's cool!
    Captain Fabio, you just look awesomely cool in that photo!
    I can't see you, XxSweetDreamsxX! There's a massive light blocking your face!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I'm going to assume that this was directed at me, what with me being beautiful and amazing. </sarcasm> Thank you! It's been cut... twice since those photos. I look cool now.
    Yeah, it was. And I have to say that it's looking good again in your most recent ones, too!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    >.> Now I'm blushing. But thanks :3 Lots of people say that... oddly enough... I don't see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back