• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    You're very pretty Giraffe! I don't see why it was a difficult decision for you to post a pic. :3

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Opposite Day, I can not begin to describe the amount of awesome that picture is. I'm speechless.

This!
    I am just stunned at how amazing that is. Please tell me you were sober, because that makes it so much funnier!​

Mormons don't drink alcoholic substances, so yeah, I was sober in that picture haha XD Thanks regardless! Boy did that lampshade weigh quite a lot.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

Mormons don't drink alcoholic substances, so yeah, I was sober in that picture haha XD Thanks regardless! Boy did that lampshade weigh quite a lot.

D; Heavy Lampshade? :C What next? giggle.

Oh lawd. u_u

I actually posted pictures. /freaks out.

Dirty mirror...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I posted a picture after garnering up all the courage I had. The camera was horrible though. I was going to use it as a new picture for facebook. People there demands for a new picture of me. @,@

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Team Poison, idk how you can just hold that spider D: i'd be passed out! cute cat though.

Pedro12, I'm jealous of all the places you've been to! they look cool.

SIGGY! I LOVE THAT NECKLACE <3 I want to get one like it, and yes, I got the ace attorney reference haha.

Live_Wire, I like your sweater :D those are the kinds I buy for my friends since i'm a fan of the pattern.

edit: Hiiro, you must have posted at the same time I did because I didn't see your pic XD pffft you dont' look evil! I like your outfit :)

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Live, that's the first picture I looked at and didn't think, "He looks soo much like Ryan!"

Also, mimicking Kyoko; your sweater vest, very nice! :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hiiro, not trying to creep or anything, but I saw your pics and you look exactly like my older cousin O.o

And you stole my wardrobe. >:I

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Hiiro, not trying to creep or anything, but I saw your pics and you look exactly like my older cousin O.o

And you stole my wardrobe. >:I
    How strange. As long as his name isn't Shivi or anything. XD;

...you have good taste in clothes!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years

Ah yes, spirit day. Last october wasn't it? All I remember was standing around freezing in a purple tshirt xD

But nice pikachu you have there :D

Thanks! I was working that day and my uniform is red, so all I could do was staple a piece of purple ribbon around my wrist lol - Pikachu is epic, isn't he? My friends got him out of one of those grabby machines that you never get anything out of because they're obviously rigged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back