• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Distribution Event at Pokémon Centers

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It has been revealed that a special tournament is to take place in the Pokémon Centers. To tie in with these tournaments, and in the time around it, various Pokémon with their Mega Stones are to be distributed to players with sets aimed to help you get into battle immediately. They are all Level 50
    From May 10th to May 18th, a Gyarados with Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance and holding Gyaradosite is to be given
    From May 19th to May 25th, a Scizor with Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Roost, U-Turn and holding Scizorite is to be distributed
    From May 26th to June 1st, a Kangaskhan with Fake Out, Return, Earthquake, Sucker Punch and holding Kangaskhanite is to be distributed
    From June 2nd to June 8th, a Gengar with Shadow Ball, Mud Bomb, Will-o-Whisp, Destiny Bond and holding Gengarite is to be distributed
    From June 9th to June 15th, a Tyranitar with Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Punch and holding Tyranitarite is to be distributed
    Finally, from June 16th to June 22nd, a Mawile with Iron Head, Play Rough, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch and holding Mawilite is to be distributed.

[Source]

This tournament will take place in all Pokémon Center stores, I think, and not only the ones in Japan. How do you feel about this tourney? Will you be participating? If so, which Pokémon are you looking forward to get a hold of? :]

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    This sounds like a really cool idea. I do hope it happens outside of Japan. I MAY participate, I'm not sure. I could really use Tyranitar, considering I'm on X, not Y. Scizor, because no one will trade with me. Mawile, cause I don't have it and I'm too lazy to go out and get one. People who have already got them all would now have doubles, which could raise the worth of any important trades. So, yeah. A good idea on all accounts.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    Too bad it's only for Japan.
    I did hear that EU gets Electabuz and Magma, I wonder what dates though.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Hmmm.. I'll have to go to these Pokemon Centers to get them right? Not sure about it. I might just take my brother to go since he's obsessed with Mega-Evolutions but I definitely won't be participating in the tournament.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You can't get those Pokémon without participation, though. :( If you want to get a hold of them, you'd have to at least sign-up; wouldn't really matter if you win or lose, haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2014
    The only reason why I'd ever consider joining is because of the Cherish Ball haha. I have a shiny 6IV Adamant Scizor, shiny 6IV Jolly Kangaskhan, and Gyarados doesn't interest me. Mega Mawile and Ttar would be nice but I doubt I'd use them over Mega Scizor or Mega Kangaskhan.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Do you guys know about the Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon that's to be Distributed at the Pokemon Cener in Paris? It is said to be available from June 4 to June 21........

Last edited:

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Distribution Event at Pokémon Centers

Okay, the first few events I didn't mind, but giving only a select few people a pokemon that's impossible to obtain any other way is not cool. I'm going to be very PO'd if we don't get this in America.

Years
    For those who don't know about the Vivillon event yet, the news is here: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/466601719497895936/photo/1

Vivillon is at Lv12 and knows the moves Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen and Struggle Bug. I don't really plan on going to France anytime soon but it's nice to see them get something special for a change. So, anyone who plans on visiting the Pokemon Center Paris, are you planning to obtain this Vivillon? I am hoping it gets some distribution outside of France in the future.

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
    this is one of those times you gotta hate living in north america cause of all these foreign pokemon distributions. i would have loved to get my hands on some of those pokemon with their mega stones. and that special patterned vivillion too.

Back