• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    LF 5IV 0 Speed ditto

FT Breedjects, HA mons or just ask for what you need

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2020
    Looking to get a foreign ditto on pokemon x. I'm in the us. Not sure what I can trade, I'd have to catch it first but maybe a ditto in return?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    Looking for a Calm Ditto. Doesn't have to be foreign, I'm on USUM. Can offer some of my higher IV Larvesta

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    LF Calm Ditto or Synchronizer

Ultra Sun/Moon.
    Calm Ditto or Synchronizer, IVs don't matter. I got a couple with Pokerus or some nice IV Larvesta to trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    LF non-English 5iv ditto with no good speed on swsh
    FT: mew, marshadow, zeraora, keldeo, or magearna

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2020
    LF: Any Foreign Ditto. Doesn't matter EVS, IVS, Natures. FT: LV 50 English ditto: you choose the nature! (I could grind it up a bit if you want a higher level.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2020
    SilentNinjaPG23 I have a Haunter, so It'll evolve into a Gengar when traded. It's yours if you want it. I'd quite like an English Ditto or a Sobble!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Ditto

LF: foreign 6iv ditto, and other random cool pokes
    Ft: English 6iv ditto, breedjects, shinies: rookidee, appletun (h/a), charizard, vileplume, ponyta, and event legend zeraora (Korean), and pokeball plus mew

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to Pokémon. I'm looking for the starts if anyone has any they don't mind helping me out with.
    Thank you for your time
    I started with the grass one from shield

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Does anyone have a spare foreign Ditto they can spare?

As the title says, would like to shiny hunt and a foreign ditto would be amazing, if you have one to spare, I have a link trade code you could join, i don't have anything note worthy to give unfortunately. Code is 7777 4444

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2020
    Non-English Ditto for Shiny

If anyone has a non english Ditto, I'll be willing to trade my shiny dragonite for it, thanks!

Back