• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dizzy's Birthday Party

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    >_> I haven't finished your present yet, but I'm still working on it. XD;; Happy day-after-your-birthday! :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Unfortunately none of my talents can be expressed to you in present form on the internet like hers. Anyways, Happy birthdayness. o.o;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hurray! Kairi Came also! :) ..... Why is this?

I made my own Birthday everything since no one else made it...... No one even cares about my birthday.. its just another day, but if it was frostweaver 22sa, or even Arcanine They'd throw you a party and everything... Why wont they do that to me?? They must really hate me..

Cherrim

Years
    >_> Don't say that. I'm sure you could... close a topic for him or something. XD;;

<--has officially finished colouring the 4th paw o_O; *just has to... do the rest now. >_>*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lightning said:
    >_> Don't say that. I'm sure you could... close a topic for him or something. XD;;

<--has officially finished colouring the 4th paw o_O; *just has to... do the rest now. >_>*

My talents include:

Video Games
    Procrastination

End​

Hey, I okayed the topic and so that's my present! o.o;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lol didnt you read the PM.. your my sponser!

^_^

Well..... who needs the other people... if they really cared then they would come...

Thats fine just forget everything..

THANK YOU KAiRI,LIGHTNING, and ANNA!

Cherrim

Years
    Ooh! Ooh! I love procrastination. XD I didn't procrastinate on the present thing, though, so I'm actually quite amazed. o.o;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Procrastination! I would have been passing every class with A++++++++++++ if i didnt procrastinate... This is the best birthday party ever!!

Cherrim

Years
    It's still only around 5pm. Out west it's still only 2-3pm. Just wait until later tonight. There's bound to be more people online. ^_^;

Cherrim

Years
    Lol! That's so cute! XD :< I wish they sold merchandise of that here. I'd buy it. XD

Back