• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Koizora's a pretty sad romance o: There's another one with a convict and a woman that's also sad, but I can't remember the name atm ><;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

The prequel of it? You mean Motto To Love Ru? I enjoyed both of them, ah, the good ol' days lol

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I had forgotten there was a middle series as well anime wise.

Darkness is the one where Lala becomes a secondary character and Momo takes over.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I think that anime came out at the end of 2012, don't think you were hanging around here at that time.

Would have thought you'd remember Darkness. I mean the series starts with him getting a blowy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

It is what it is, a lewd harem♥♥♥♥ manga. If that's what you are looking for in manga then it won't disappoint. It also has some creative ways of getting things past censorship laws.

Not exactly a manga I'd suggest looking for something ''good'' but yeah.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Well seeing as I'm going to be bored until internship I'll go ahead and read it.
    What manga are you currently reading?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't recommend anything because I'm not reading anything right now 8'D;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Kinda am. And it seems like I've already seen and read To Love Ru Darkness.

Looking forward to July though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back