• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I have. I played my sisters up till after I beat the first gym leader. Couldn't go any further.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. To each their own I guess. I like Gen VI a lot more than IV and V myself so.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. Just some errands that have to be run between dropping sis off at school and picking her back up like an hour and a half later.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

@Nayruudo - Well I'll just say that, despite being skeptical of them basing the game of...London, was it? It turned out to be my favorite generation in 10 years. I'm even more happy that they decided to focus on other things and didn't add as many pokemon. It does have it's flaws, such as the story not really being up to par with BWs and some of its characters being weak too (two side characters in particular, but they're kinda phased out as the story goes on).

And honestly, I like that it's not comparable to other Pokemon games. My biggest gripe with gen4/5 was that they didn't change enough. Pearl version REALLY let me down because of it and despite all that BW/BW2 did storywise and with other things (what with all of BW2's extra content), it wasn't going to make RSE feel any older. That's why I love XY, it played with the formula and took chances. It brought me back to loving Pokemon because starting with Pearl (which was...what...7 years ago?) I just only saw Pokemon becoming tired and samey overtime, maybe with graphical enhancements. It's story started getting better, but I didn't really feel like playing through it. XY was kind of an aversion to all that, playing with and changing ideas in ways that weren't betrayals but made them fun again.

Also, Espurr. That was love at first sight.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only if it's food shopping. And essentials like toothpaste and such.

Everything machomuu said is kind of how I feel. He put it in better word way better than I ever could.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back