• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Post count shmost count x.x

it's just a number, just like the number of Fairy Tail episodes I watched yesterday (20)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I like the number of Fairy Tail episodes I watched yesterday (0) better.

Can't remember the last time I knocked back 20+ episodes in a day. I should do that again sometime.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

The comedy style is certainly in family guy is all about taking it too far, if the Simpsons style was a subtle jab to the arm then Family Guy's would be blowing it off with a cannon.

Was never a fan of Family Guy but I used to watch it with my family anyway. The only memorable episodes are are those involving Stewie and Brian's time traveling. Simpsons has loads of memorable moments, most of them are packed into the first 8 or 9 series. Am certainly a fan of those, rewatching season 2 now in fact.

King of the Hill still best western animated comedy imo. I haven't seen a whole lot of them though I must say.

Years
  • 87. My personal favorite is Futurama, but I was never able to watch the Simpsons before Futurama came out and by the time Family Guy got renewed, it had started to grate on my nerves (musical numbers were okay, but the gags were painful).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I enjoyed the first few seasons of Family Guy. Never had the chance to fully watch Futurama but I was able to watch an episode snippet/a whole episode from time to time. I can remember watching this Futurama episode where the professor, Bender, and Fry tested out the time machine that can only travel forwards in time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back